Graduation from College

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Nathan

Graduation from College

Post by Nathan » Thu May 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Hey guys wanna take the time to throw some good news, as of May 20, 2008, i will finish my last class on my last term, thus earning my first degree in graphic Design. Like to thank everyone that backed me up on this family, friends and anyone that personally knows me here. Thanks for the support.

Nathan~

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Fri May 16, 2008 12:56 am

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU NATHAN~ -- I can tell you from experience that IT'S A GRAPHIC JUNGLE out there! --I have no COLLEGE degree, but I DID go through 3 years of art school and got my CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION --- I LOVED JUST ABOUT EVERY MINUTE of my cartoon school experience, and the friendships that I still have today......I have games in over 30 countries and my name is hidden in several things out there from Saturday Morning cartoons to comics and caricatures....... Let your work speak FOR you ---AND try NOT to get a job building CAR ADS for newspapers..... you WILL bang your head on your desk several times on how CLUELESS management is about CREATIVITY........ HAVING A DEGREE HELPS IN MANY SITUATIONS, but it can't show the artwork that comes from your heart, mind, and HAND. -- TIME TO SHOW THE ART WORKD YOUR CHOPS. -- minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

xodar

Re: Graduation from College

Post by xodar » Fri May 16, 2008 5:12 am

Nathan wrote:Hey guys wanna take the time to throw some good news, as of May 20, 2008, i will finish my last class on my last term, thus earning my first degree in graphic Design. Like to thank everyone that backed me up on this family, friends and anyone that personally knows me here. Thanks for the support.

Nathan~
Congratulations...
And you made a wise choice of what to learn.
"You can believe me, because I never lie and I'm always right." -- George Leroy Tirebiter.
If a tree falls in the forest and there's nobody there to hear it I don't give a rat's ass.
http://www.bbotw.com/product.aspx?ISBN=0-7414-4384-8
http://www.bbotw.com/description.asp?ISBN=0-7414-2058-9

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Fri May 16, 2008 11:52 am

^_^ thanks guys, been looking forward to this for a long time. It's finally happening, and i'm exicted about it. When i can i'll post some stuff for ppl to see. Dollspace shot an idea for a bumper sticker and i thought i show it here in a bit. thanks again!

Daniel~

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Fri May 16, 2008 8:56 pm

Felicitations, brother!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com