HIPComix is up for an award - and I need YOUR help!

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

HIPComix is up for an award - and I need YOUR help!

Post by Doctor Robo » Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:26 pm

Hey everyone. Ol' Doc Robo here. No, I am not selling anything... this time. I am, however, asking for just a few seconds of your day.

I am sure that you all know of my affiliation with HIPComix.com. Well, HIPComix has been selected as a finalist for the "Bondage Awards" Best Bondage Pay Site.

Now of course you know that I am an MC/ASFR guy through and through, but my friends at HIPComix are into the bondage thing big time and it would be cool if we could win this little contest. So, I am humbly appealing to all of my brothers and sisters in the community to take a second and vote for us in the "Best Pay Website" category. I and the rest of the staff of HIPComix would be extremely grateful.

While you are at it, feel free to click on the other awards and vote there too. One of our other writers, a talented fellow named “Max Hass”, is up for the Best Writer award and I think it would be great if you could throw some love his way as well.

You can find the ballot here: http://www.bondageawards.com/stage_two_voting.asp

The site allows one ballot entry per day, so please feel free to go back as often as you would like. Again, thank you in advance for your help and support.

- Doctor Robo

Doctor Robo
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Doctor Robo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Well, the results of the first annual "Bondage Awards" are in, and we at HIPComix are pleased to announced that we finished a respectable seventh in the Best Pay Website category. Pleased, you say? Sure, for a small site like ours with such an admittedly narrow focus it is truly an honor just to be nominated alongside these other greats, and to place in the top ten was just icing on the cake.

If you want to see the full results of the polling, direct your browsers here: http://www.bondageawards.com/hall_of_fame.asp

We would like to thank everyone who voted for HIPComix in this year's awards, and we would like to extend our congratulations to all of the winners, particularly our good friend Mr. X who took home a silver in the "Best Comic Artist" category and "The Wizard's Lair" which did the same in the Best Free Website category. Great job!