TV > V: the Final Battle

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
livewire

TV > V: the Final Battle

Post by livewire » Wed Oct 23, 2002 6:41 am

While bored the other day I was watching some installments of V: the Final Battle on (I think) the Starz movie channel. Has anyone noticed at the beginning of one of the episodes (part III perhaps?) the "conversion chamber" segment? It basically envolves that hot visitor girl trying to break the will of the rebel leader Julie by putting her in this crazy mental trickery machine thing.

However, the actress does a very fine job of immitating a malfuntion scene. She shakes, twitches, has a blank look on her face and smoke even comes out at one point! Granted, it's supposed to be from the machine thing she's in, but you don't have to be very creative to pretend!

I know this may be reaching a bit for gynoid content, but I really did find this scene rather sexy. And the nude colored unitard thing doesn't hurt either!

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Wed Oct 23, 2002 9:26 am

It's not an ASFR scene per se, but that scene was very memorable. I distinctly remember being turned on by it as a kid. The unitard is awesome, and the whole "conversion" concept is very sexy, even though it's a bit too much of a "torture" scene for my tastes.

Zekewhipper

Post by Zekewhipper » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:34 am

I enjoyed those scenes too, but I also liked the ones where they showed the cocooned humans being shipped out of the processing plant. Anyone remember that?

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Here it is :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2FUYJzvG-U

I will say it is quite a stretch though.
"Whoso who would be a man must be a non-conformist."
-Ralph Waldo Emerson