Male Android Story- "Sleep Paralisis"

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
Trace Venom
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Male Android Story- "Sleep Paralisis"

Post by Trace Venom » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:07 am

I've been meaning to write some deliciously self-indulgent fembot smut for the contest, but somehow I felt like I needed to get this out of my system first. It's based on a dream I had several months ago. I hope ladies (and our friends from the LGBTQ community who occasionally scan this board) get a kick out of this quickie.

Trace---

P.S. As long as you ask nicely and give credit, I'm Ok with this being reposted on other websites.

It was only Wednesday, and the week was starting to feel like it would crush me under a mountain of rubbish. All I hoped was for the sweet dark hug of sleep to take me away.

The light coming from the corner of the room was yellow and warm. My bed sheets were half unmade as I kicked off my shoes into the wall. I struggled a little with the watch, as I sat on the side of the bed. I was so tired I didn’t even bother with taking of my clothes.

I looked in the mirror one last time, before I sank into Egyptian cotton. My room was small and sparse, yet inviting. I turn on the tv, so the ambient noise of people talking would make me feel less alone. My eyelids grew heavier every second until I drifted into a hazy shade of dark.

I looked in the mirror and saw a small red dot. It blinked once, then after two seconds, it blinked twice. After the last blink, my sight began to loose focus, my body felt heavier, until I sank into ever less lightly sleep. I was still in my room, but not quite. After a while, my body stopped responding, and I felt something there with me.

I must be dreaming…

The shadowy figure drew closer. I wanted to scream, but I had no voice. I wanted to kick, but my legs were no longer mine.

The figure became less gray. It sounded feminine, but I couldn’t quite make it out. It spoke with someone in a language I couldn’t understand. It drew it’s hand closer to me, until it touched my still clothed chest. It’s fingers fiddled with the top button of a black button down shirt I was still wearing. I couldn’t even blink, as I felt it’s… her… hands opening it up. A small sense of panic slowly vanished as her fingertips ran across the curves of my now exposed thorax.

The voice sounded calming, like chamomile tea. She slowly started rubbing my chest. I still couldn’t make out what she was saying, but as I felt my muscles relax ,I felt something sharp dig into my sternum. I wanted to scream, and I was expecting it to hurt like death, but it did not. My eyes scanned her and she has colding a sharp instrument. When she drew it out, no blood came off it.

As I lay there in my bed, I could… no, I could… not. See her face. She waved it’s hand in front of me. It smelled of lavender. Or at least I thought I was smelling lavender. I saw her hand once, and then saw it twice and then… I couldn’t see. It went dark for two seconds, yet I couldn’t close my eyes.

When I saw her face again, I could see the lights had gone on inside my room, but all the colors looked muted… de-saturated. I tried to move my head, and with great difficulty I saw my stomach, now splayed open, cables running in and out of it. I blinked once and then I saw her again with a tool, fiddling with something where my intestines where supposed to be. I heard a beeping noise and I started trying to mouth words to her. She just looked sweetly at me and kept fiddling. She looked pretty. She kept snatching what looked like bits and pieces of a computer out of my chest. I thought I saw clear transparent tubes and cables. It somehow felt... natural. She seemed jovial as a girl alone, playing with a life sized Ken-doll. Every few seconds she ran her hands through my hair and openned my mouth to inspect it. touching my lips and my tongue, which she tugged at for a little bit, before licking the tip. deep in my head I could swear that her hair smelled of cloves when she leaned into my face. She kept working... or playing with me... as I could only look at her with muted bemusement.

While her hands moved inside my stomach, I felt something click inside of me that made something stir in my crotch. She placed her hand on my cheek and mumbled something, placing her hand on top of the growing bulge in the pants I had forgotten to take off. She then slowly undid my zipper. Her hand slipped inside my pants and It got harder as she ran her hand over my underwear. As my arousal grew, sow did a low beeping noise coming from inside me. She grabbed the elastic of my boxer briefs, and peeked at my now engorged member, gently placing it’s fingers around the tip, and grabing a tool to examine it. The woman laughed as I tried to moan, but no sound came out of my mouth. I felt, completely and utterly helpless.

I saw her reach inside my stomach and yank a small pink cable inside. I felt a small jolt as a small drop of fluid escaped my now hard cock. She told me… something… that sounded reassuring. She touched my face and grabbed my member. Started whispering things in my ear, as the beeping grew louder from inside my opened stomach. And then she started stroking it. My sight faded in and out. It became pixelated, like a video stream gone slow. Her fingers tightened around my cock as she gently stroked it faster and… faster and I can’t… error… cannot… File not found.

When my sight came back, I saw her, smiling, and gently cleaning of cum of her hands with a microfiber cloth. It appeared I had orgasmed. I saw my body and my legs where missing, plastic tubes and wiring running out of what looked like mechanical stumps. She has taken away my legs now. My cock got hard again and she laughed and grabbed it again. All I could hear were the whirring of servos, as she started whispering in my ear again, while someone else just yanked my arm off and put it on a table. There was less of me, as something sparked inside my still opened stomach, my cock spurting thick white juice as I wanted to scream ERROR… File Not Found.

And then I shot up from my bed, dribbles of sweat in the back of my head. —“What’s wrong babe?” — my wife, startled, trying to calm me down. I told her the dream I had, and as I did, I felt calmer; my loving wife gently tugged at my earlobe, her index and thumb fingers behind my ear, and pulled on my lobe. It was a weird trick she had learned “overseas” to help me back to sleep. I heard a soft beep, and I drifted, again, into the abyss.

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: Male Android Story- "Sleep Paralisis"

Post by Stephaniebot » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:47 pm

Nice story
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?

androidrepair
Identification: Human

Post by androidrepair » Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Good stuff, Trace! Much appreciated. :)

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:33 pm

Very nice work Trace! I definitely enjoyed it.