Shemale art for all @ FC ?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Shemale art for all @ FC ?

Post by dale coba » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:20 pm

In reading "Unread Posts", to dismiss those threads in which we have no interest, we are obliged to click on the [most recent post you haven't seen] button.

The page must then begin to load. As a result, when shemale art is posted in any forum, everyone who uses "Unread Posts" who doesn't immediately flip back to the previous page will see that art.

I believe this is wider than you intended to broadcast the art.

[or, please - am I missing something?]

- Dale "the Jerk" Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Re: Shemale art for all @ FC ?

Post by dale coba » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 pm

The thing is, I am not reading by forum. I can see no such button on the "Unread Posts" page. So I would need to click through to the forum instead of the article, then click on the "Mark topics read" button there?

O.K. that takes care of me. One more click per post won't kill me - but I doubt anyone will follow the practice. The result will be unchanged for anyone who uses "Unread Posts" in the conventional way.

For everyone else who uses "Unread Posts", you have put the balls into their courts.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

dale coba

Re: Shemale art for all @ FC ?

Post by dale coba » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 am

Robotman wrote:To be honest, I've never used the "View unread posts" link, so I didn't realize you were talking about it.
Way back, you may recall, I did the same thing on the Wiki.

I had always read the "new files" page to see pix - didn't notice or forgot about the obvious "new images" link. When I uploaded some rather explicit Summer Glau pix, most users had to see a thumbnail, whereas my page showed only a link.

Asymmetry - two different interface experiences.
Symmetry - an unanticipated result for each of us.

Asymmetry leads to symmetry.
I declare this anecdote to be meta-symmetrical.

- Dale Coba