Breaking Bad Finale Song

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
KingJeremy

Breaking Bad Finale Song

Post by KingJeremy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:50 pm

I'm not going to get into how awesome the show was or anything like that. I just wanted to point out that the use of "Baby Blue" was THE perfect song to end this series. It's almost like Vince wrote the whole damn thing just to use that song to wrap it up with.

Full disclosure:

I've loved that song since I was 6 years old.

Badfinger is an amazing band that was fucked by it's management, if Pete hadn't killed himself over that, I think they would have been more prolific. Even so, they are one of my favorite bands.

My wife used to tease me about listening to this song in the car, now she asks me to put it on.

So yes, I'm a bit biased but still, the ending and that song seem made for each other.

Uhoh
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Breaking Bad Finale Song

Post by Uhoh » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:39 pm

Agreed. Couldn't have put it better. I even bought a paper copy for Walt's obit, props to the man who made that possible.

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Breaking Bad Finale Song

Post by barakuda » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:52 am

Yeah to many bands never see thier full potential because Management screws them, or some record executive forces them to create the next big pop hit. And yes Badfinger was great band that didnt reach full potential. That why Apple Records signed them so quickly.