R They Really UFOs?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

R They Really UFOs?

Post by fembot_stalker » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:26 pm

Hello Folks:

Personally, I believe that SOME of these UFOs (unidentified flying objects) - or so-called alien spacecraft - are actually some of those UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles), or flying robot drones that many governments and manufacturers are putting out. I might be wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised given today's climate. What do the rest of you all think on this; am I right or wrong? Please feel free to respond to me as soon as you can. Thanks!

Fembot_Stalker

P. S.: Here are some visuals that I believe are worthy of a glance:

Image Image

:applause:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Re: R They Really UFOs?

Post by dale coba » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

U.F.O.s are drones? Today, conceivably - but the bulk of sightings, those which contributed to the folklore, are from before the drone era. Most reported sightings were known objects of no interest, and today people with no training continue to make the same mistakes.

Anything is a U.F.O. if U haven't I-dentified it.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:13 pm

dale coba wrote:U.F.O.s are drones? Today, conceivably - but the bulk of sightings, those which contributed to the folklore, are from before the drone era. Most reported sightings were known objects of no interest, and today people with no training continue to make the same mistakes.

Anything is a U.F.O. if U haven't I-dentified it.

- Dale Coba

Hey, thank you for the input about what we may be dealing with! :thumbsup:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:48 pm

Keep watching for the development of E.M.P. weapons that, like the Molotov Cocktail, can be assembled from commonly available materials. Big Brother and the military/industrial complex give us ample reason to want to protect ourselves. If such a technology is feasible, the motivation to discover it is now ample.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:22 pm

dale coba wrote:U.F.O.s are drones? Today, conceivably - but the bulk of sightings, those which contributed to the folklore, are from before the drone era. Most reported sightings were known objects of no interest, and today people with no training continue to make the same mistakes.
Fun fact- of those that remain unidentified or unexplained, most of those sightings are made by people with a good deal of training- pilots, military personnel, etc. I can't remember the exact quote or who said it, but I can look it up, but when confronted about the "no threat to national security" planned response from the authorities, someone replied with, "Either there is something that can outmanuever and outfly our military aircraft, or our military is prone to hallucination and/or fabrication. Either scenario represents a HUGE concern for national security."

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:07 pm

King Snarf, now we can expect those well-trained people to have their own camera/phone documentation!
but if those videos don't show up soon... I'll have to think the previous witnesses weren't reliable.

I refuse to believe in aliens who stop visiting a planet once there are too many cameras.

I do believe in sprites and edge-of-space magnetized plasma clouds which move by their own dynamic and complex rules. Those are still not fully understood. Maybe some of that breaks loose, falls down to earth. Like Close Encounters, balls of light moving above the road with the people watching. More than "ball lightning", that stuff would shoot out some mean energy, mess up your brain even possibly.

- Dale Coba

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:38 pm

dale coba wrote:King Snarf, now we can expect those well-trained people to have their own camera/phone documentation!
but if those videos don't show up soon... I'll have to think the previous witnesses weren't reliable.

I refuse to believe in aliens who stop visiting a planet once there are too many cameras.
Ah, but has been noted by many paranormalists, "The best photos are always blurry." The clearer the shot, the more likely it is to have been staged or fabricated.

Also, no less than former President Jimmy Carter himself was a UFO witness.

Finally, a cool urban legend has it that, during a screening of E.T., Ronald Reagan leaned over to Steven Spielberg and said, "There are only about 3 or 4 people in this room who know how true this all is."