Something for the mandroid lovers...

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
deesims
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Something for the mandroid lovers...

Post by deesims » Thu May 09, 2013 9:20 am

i've seen it already, but thanks for keeping me in mind!!
Mandroid Entertainment/ Mandroid Exotica

Hayley Anachronism
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Fri May 10, 2013 5:26 pm

I very much appreciate the tolerance here on these forums. As an LGBT female, I admit I was nervous when I first decided to register. But you have all demonstrated considerable maturity and I applaud you for it. :applause:
Reality is just a vacation.

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Fri May 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Hayley,

I'm curious about how well other, semi-parallel-to-FembotCentral communities work. Have you any insights? It would feel good to know what we've been doing better than others; it would be constructive food-for-thought for us to read any of your suggestions or criticisms.

One day, far away perhaps or not so far, 'bots will be real like luxury cars; then less costly... But before the real, as the real approaches, I have to think we will see an acceleration in fembot-attraction, and FC membership. I want us to be ready to be helpful, to validate their attractions and feed their imaginations. There's just no need for people like us to remain separate and alone, thinking that they're weird and sexually invalid.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Fri May 10, 2013 6:50 pm

I don't really know of any other parallel communities. I come into this fetish in a very emotional, mental sense without much thought given to intercourse or physical pleasure beyond a state of mind I seek (and from your posts, I can tell you, the idea of Stepfordization is very appealing to me). I feel a lot of guilt about it, and due to the nature of my job and my life history I have to very carefully guard my identity online. I've chatted with a few members via IM and I've found them all very pleasant and respectful. I am a feminist and I have a history of controlling men in my life growing up, but no one has seemed "creepy," and so far everyone has been very respectful. I also recognize that peoples' reactions to oneself are the result of the attitude one puts forth to others, and I pride myself on being tolerant, patient, and difficult to offend. Be tolerant of others, even if you disagree with them, and you'll find others being tolerant of you. But even that hasn't been an issue.

This isn't necessarily purely a means of sexual gratification for me more as it is a coping mechanism for a lot of things I've been through and continue to go through in life. I can't imagine I'm the only one who wants to abdicate all responsibility in life and just be made...perfect in every way without flaw or any trace of conflict. Not necessarily to lose my free will, but not be subject to human suffering, or emotions, or the responsibility of freedom. It's quite scary if I think about it objectively, but I desire it nonetheless. Which is why I think I feel more comfortable acting it out online. My partner and I would never do this together. Not only is she not interested, I don't know if I could ever bring it out of fantasy and into reality. But it is something I struggle with in my real sex life, and to that end it's an object of fascination that I want to explore.

I guess that's why I'm here. I've never found a "perfect" home for my interests online, but this is about as close as I've come. And speaking as a woman, I don't think any of you are "weird" or "invalid." In fact, I know of many women who are interested in the fetish, and would be willing to play a fembot for a partner in a real-life roleplay. I think a lot of people here feel a stigma because that's what they want to believe, and they act accordingly. Honestly, I consider ASFR much tamer than say scatology or watersports, which have like, legitimate evolutionary reasons for being weird. If you're in a healthy relationship, why would this be a barrier? That said, not everyone is so lucky. I can't speak for anyone's personal experiences, but if approached the right way I really don't think most women would have a problem with this. I'm a pretty strong feminist and even I get it, obviously.

Sentient6

Post by Sentient6 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Glad you feel so welcome here, Hayley. I also appreciate your confidence that us guys don't have to be so afraid of how women might react to this fetish.

Hayley Anachronism

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Sat May 11, 2013 6:17 am

I had been pondering writing something up for the boards on talking to women about the fetish--what we generally like about it versus men, and how to bring it up with your partner. Would people find that helpful?

Sentient6

Post by Sentient6 » Sat May 11, 2013 8:20 am

Probably.