Stayin In A Haunted House 4 Pay.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Re: Stayin In A Haunted House 4 Pay.

Post by dale coba » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:21 pm

Hey, what about my original potential explanation - a flare-up of disjointed thinking/mental illness?

With #1 or #2, he doesn't care to explain the hijack/error in the weeks since?
With my explanation, the embarrassment or the practical problems of mental illness would delay his reappearance.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:41 pm

I'd say embarrassment could easily be a factor in all but the espionage scenario. In the case of a hijack, he may not have regained his account.

Regardless of the cause, I'm happy to just say "This probably shouldn't be here," and move on.

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:16 pm

Sorry guys, I just wanted to know if anyone had any information on that kinds of stuff (staying in a haunted place for pay) , that's all. I did not intend to cause such a disturbance. I won't ask anything like that again. (Please don't terminate my account guys, I'm sorry!) :oops: As for the fembots in competitive matches thing, I like to see fembots wrestle each other, or fight like the way terminators do when they throw each other in the wall and everything. ( Speaking of robot fights, I know that you all have heard of RCL , am I correct?) I know that someone earlier mentioned female futbol, but I want to know which type of futbol is it? Is it actually European soccer or American-style tackle football?
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:11 pm

No, fear no termination!

You had an odd topic and an odd energy, and I was worried for you.

The forum lets one see only a little bit of a person's condition, and the manic affect you seemed to me to be showing is sometimes part of a person's RW crisis.

But say no more for my benefit. Glad you're well.
(and if you haven't already, ask an admin for access to the semi-secret FTP archive = 480gb of fembot action)

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 pm

WilloWisp wrote: 3) FembotStalker was an espionage agent of some sort. The above (and possibly all of his previous posts) is, in fact, a coded message, communicating important mission details. The actual words used in his post do not have remotely the same meanings as their coded meaning, rendering the message meaningless to anyone who didn't know the code.
Why yes, FEMBOTSTALKER. I would LOVE to STAY at the HAUNTED HOUSE. But only if the PAY IS GOOD. This particular HAUNTED HOUSE I hear is HAUNTED by the ghost of CAPITALIST NUCLEAR SECRETS. I have a feeling there may be some unresolved issues or psychic residue in the GLORY TO THE TRUE KOREA's past.

Oh, and if you see the owner, tell him I said THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE UMBRELLA. THE POOL IS CLOSED.

(Also, in a rare moment of non sarcasm, I did mean European football, or as we here in the Western Hemisphere call it, "soccer".)
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:25 am

Well, sorry guys, I didn't mean to ask such a dumb question. Right now, I am financially down on my luck to the point of desperation, that's all. I hope that you all don't think that I am too much of a jerk. I will take the information that you guys have given me, and I will move on with that. Thank you so much for at least responding. Now, I want to get back to discussing our MAIN CENTRAL topic. By the way, check out TMO , a new YAHOO! Group that caters to all involved in the broader scopes of technophilia, mechaphilia and/or objectophilia (objectum sexuality). ( TMO is also regularly mentioned in my signature, too! Enjoy, feel free to join TMO! ) :thumbsup:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Saya
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:05 pm

I don't think there is such a thing as a dumb question. There are odd questions, which no offense, yours was, but there is nothing to be ashamed of in asking such a question. It's just that weird questions like this tend to be the realm of spambots. I'm actually glad you did ask it, since people have been scammed and hurt by such things before.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth