Rush makes the Hall

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
KingJeremy

Rush makes the Hall

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:39 pm

Just wanted to voice my happiness. After years of being snubbed and passed over for other acts that fall nowhere near the category of rock 'n roll, Rush made it in the first time they were on the ballot. The band themselves probably don't care one way or the other and many fans will say that they are too good for a place that doesn't have that much credibility to begin with but as a lifelong fan (Hemispheres was a favorite at 5 years old) I'm feeling pretty damn good today.

KingJeremy

Re: Rush makes the Hall

Post by KingJeremy » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Robotman busts out book 1!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Seeing as how we're alone in here, I actually posted the body electric on Robotdoll's ASFR page waaaaaaaay back when it was his page and the newsgroup that we had for resources. Thing is, I actually like the song from a musical perspective, the robot stuff is a bonus, even if the android is genderless ( referenced by it's instead of his/her in the song). I am a bit biased though. Thanks for posting, RM.

fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:48 pm

KingJeremy wrote:Just wanted to voice my happiness. After years of being snubbed and passed over for other acts that fall nowhere near the category of rock 'n roll, Rush made it in the first time they were on the ballot. The band themselves probably don't care one way or the other and many fans will say that they are too good for a place that doesn't have that much credibility to begin with but as a lifelong fan (Hemispheres was a favorite at 5 years old) I'm feeling pretty damn good today.
I'm glad that Rush is getting more and more recognition! :mrgreen:
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: