(Female) Cyborgs.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

(Female) Cyborgs.

Post by fembot_stalker » Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 pm

Hello Folks:

I wasn't sure about where to put this topic, since, in the traditionalist sense, a cyborg is neither a full machine nor a full person. Also, I am aware that there are many definitions of the word cyborg . In this case, when I am referring to cyborgs, I am referring to people (or other organisms) who eventually had to get machine part replacements for one reason or another. I am not necessarily referring to androids and gynoids - such as in the case of the TERMINATOR and CYBERTRACKER franchises - where metal endoskeletons are completely covered by organic skin tissue. To start of, my favorite cyborg characters are as listed:

Robocop - The Future of Law Enforcement. (He might as well be the Law Enforcement King of the Cyborgs!)
Deathlok
Cyborg
Lord Umbra , a cyborg-computer who runs a criminal organization and his Human cyborg agent, Dr. Phoenix from THE MIGHTY ORBOTS episode entitled "The Phoenix Factor" .
Doc Terror and Hacker . ( Read about the Centurions . )

Now, as for the female cyborgs, here is my following list:

ImageImage

Steelheart from SILVERHAWKS

CircuitBreaker

Mandora, the Evil Chaser (She may/may not actually be a cyborg. However, I like her since she reminds me of Dia - from THE MIGHTY ORBOTS - since both of these females are involved in the Galactic Patrol.)

(Dia standing beside Rondu, her father.)

Well, do any of you have any other suggestions for any great (female) cyborgs? These are the favorite ones that I can think of. I welcome all suggestions! :D

fembot_stalker
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

NukuNookee

Re: (Female) Cyborgs.

Post by NukuNookee » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Motoko Kusanagi, Ghost in the Shell

7 of 9 (of course), Star Trek Voyager

Gally/Alita from Battle Angel Alita

Nuku Nuku from All Purpose Cultural Catgirl Nuku Nuku (ok, it was a cat's brain... but still a cyborg and female)
Gynoid Conversion, how can we make you better today?
Latest version 38 beta here. Alternate site here.

Saya
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Saya » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:00 am

Oooh...Tricky. Favorite female cyborgs? Well, if I had to choose...

Motoko Kusanagi (sorry, not to be a rip off of Nukku, but it is impossible not to include her on this list)

Molly Millions from William Gibson's novels.

Kimiko Ross from Dresden Kodak

And depending on if you play the character as a female and play Old World Blues, The Courier! Nothing like being immune to Cazador poison and getting bitched at by your own brain.
"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:35 am

Soon I Will Be Invincible, a novel about superheroes, features a female cyborg superhero.

Misty Knight from Marvel Comics has a cybernetic arm, if I recall correctly.

Ruby Tuesday, also from Marvel, I think qualifies as a cyborg. She's definitely transhuman.

jolshefsky

Post by jolshefsky » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:04 pm

Who can forget the Bionic Woman (Lindsay Wagner)?

And then there's Kim Cattrall as Delilah in "Running Delilah".
May your deeds return to you tenfold,

--- Jason Olshefsky

King Snarf

Post by King Snarf » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 pm

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Thanks everyone, for the overwhelming responses! I knew that there was more to cyborgs out there than what I was told, but of course, with limited access to various media, I had to ask you guys about (female) cyborgs. Indeed, you guys have brought up stuff that I never even heard of before; I am now interested in at least 3 of those MUTANTS AND MASTERMINDS: THREAT REPORT Files - who happen to be Sister Steel, Motherboard and Dollface (who happens to resemble one of my own female characters). Also, as far as regular male cyborgs go, I forgot to mention the name Trax Videozap. Space Warrior Trax Videozap wears a bodysuit that is fitted with many electronic/cybernetic implants, and in place of two eyes, he sees through a small video screen, almost like Cyclops and Mandora. Trax is the main protagonist (hero) of a gamebook-story entitled MAZEWARPS, which was written by a guy named Vladimir Koziakin. (Is anyone familiar with Mr. Koziakin or any of his books?) Koziakin has created many other maze books as well, such as the LABYRINTHON gamebook-story series - which features elements of Disney's TRON franchise - and other publications like SPACE MAZES, HORROR MAZES, MONSTER MAZES, SHARK MAZES, etc. (Just Google Vladimir Koziakin, MAZEWARPS and/or LABYRINTHON.) As a book, Koziakin's MAZEWARPS features approximately twenty-four mazes that must each be completed within a certain amount of time. The story is about Trax Videozap having to battle Dicto/Galaxis, an evil Dark Lord who is best described as a demonically powerful alien mutant with teleportation capabilities and whose empire is guarded by about two dozen mazewarps, or dark labyrinths that each hold its own type of killer obstacles. At the center of this brief contest between Good and Evil is the beautiful Venus 11-B, a young woman who has the access codes to and who is a frequent user of a vast nebula of energy that can send any interstellar vessel anywhere in the Universe within a short time frame, most likely by utilizing what scientists now call wormholes that exist in the space-time continuum. All each starship needs is its own personal access code to activate and utilize this powerful Gateway, and whoever has these codes pretty much has control of the Universe's major space routes, which explains why this diabolical and power-hungry Dicto/Galaxis hijacked Venus's ship, kidnapped her, imprisoned her and interrogated her about the codes for this vast gateway. Anyway, your total time (in seconds) in all of the mazes at the end determines whether or not you reach this Dark Lord's empire in time before he is able to get the codes from Venus. Anyway, check out MAZEWARPS by Vladimir Koziakin here . Even though Koziakin's types of publications are very rare, I have enjoyed reading them very much. (It is often the rare and obscure stuff that captivates me more than the widely known stuff anyway!) Besides, I saw this story as a highly futuristic retelling of that same old story about the 'heroic Prince/Knight saving the Damsel In Distress/Princess from the Evil Dragon/Monster/Wizard/King'; wouldn't you agree?
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol: