Technohomosexuality.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
fembot_stalker
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Technohomosexuality.

Post by fembot_stalker » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Hello Folks:

Just out of curiosity, I would like to know how many members of this Internet forum are gay. Are there any gay men here that prefer malebots (male robots)? Are there any lesbians here that prefer fembots (female robots)? The reason why I asked I just that I am curious, that's all. As for me, I am a man (of color) that prefers fembots. Even though I am open-minded and cool with gays - the few that I know, I just can't see myself going after "something that I already have", that's all. Even though I am straight - or heterosexual - I do seem to have a personal inclination towards tomboys, or tomgirls - especially the kind that can build/fix engines and other machines and do all of the other really hard work - while I have tendancies to secretly veer off into the fields of fashion and beauty. Its a suttle form of gender bending or gender role reversal, but I would never go around dressing up and/or trying to look like a woman, though. I know, I know, you folks who are reading this are going, "HHHHMMMM. Is this guy confused or what?" (Getting hooked up with a female repairbot would just be perfect for me! To me, there is nothing better than seeing a machine working on machines; I am talking about something more advanced than those assembly line robot arms that put together vehicles and other types of machines!) Has anyone ever seen and/or had any visuals of any female repairbots? Also, what are prefers as far as gender is concerned?

fembot_stalker :P
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Keizo

Re: Technohomosexuality.

Post by Keizo » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 am

One of my all-time favorite depictions of a fembot was Chalmers in Spacehunter. Horrible movie otherwise. She was a repairbot and was also appreciated. This was one of the very rare depictions of a fembot in a positive role. Although she did get destroyed (I would have tried to fix her!!!) the main character was saddened by her loss and planned to get another one to replace her. She was a bit tomboyish as well, but still looked sexy in a nightshirt ;)

Another repairbot that comes to mind wasn't necessarily one but was used that way, was in the episode "Boxed In" on an old HBO adult series. Sorry, the name of the show escapes me at the moment.

hokysmokes
Technosexuality: Built

Post by hokysmokes » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:11 am

Keizo wrote: Another repairbot that comes to mind wasn't necessarily one but was used that way, was in the episode "Boxed In" on an old HBO adult series. Sorry, the name of the show escapes me at the moment.
Perversions of ..... SCIENCE!!!!

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:23 am

fembot_stalker, so much of the forum is about attraction to the female, that I can't say whether any gay men find the non-(female-oriented) content here worth consulting.

We have periodic re-debates about other subjects (whether to include malebots, or built vs. transformed)
and questions about the female population here at FC, but if anyone's asked your question in the last few years, I must have missed it.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 am

dale coba wrote:fembot_stalker, so much of the forum is about attraction to the female, that I can't say whether any gay men find the non-(female-oriented) content here worth consulting.

We have periodic re-debates about other subjects (whether to include malebots, or built vs. transformed)
and questions about the female population here at FC, but if anyone's asked your question in the last few years, I must have missed it.

- Dale Coba
Hey, that's fine. I was just curious, that's all. 8)
(alt.sex.fetish.robots) AI and UFOs are spreading all over the Globe! 2 see more, just visit us at Malestrom1000's Youtube Channel. Thank you 4 visiting us as we get closer 2 creating our (female) repairbots, (giant) r⊙b⊙t gladiatrices, fembots, sexbots & h⊙b⊙ts; now how pimpadelic is that? :transformer: :rockon: :thumbsup: :nerd: :D :) :-o 8) :lol:

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am

hokysmokes wrote:
Keizo wrote: Another repairbot that comes to mind wasn't necessarily one but was used that way, was in the episode "Boxed In" on an old HBO adult series. Sorry, the name of the show escapes me at the moment.
Perversions of ..... SCIENCE!!!!

SCIENCE!!!

fembot_stalker

Post by fembot_stalker » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Thanks everyone, for answering my questions! I am looking up SPACEHUNTER (19??) and PERVERSIONS OF SCIENCE right now! :thumbsup:

saradroidgirl
Identification: Android

Post by saradroidgirl » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:16 am

There's even those of us that are bisexual post-op TS women! :wink:

On my travels with ASFR over the years, I've encountered pretty much all manner of sexuality/gender variation when it comes to those finding something of interest in the fetish - just as much diversity as ASFR itself really! - everything from transformation/built/cyborg, mannequins/wind up, and sub-fetishes such as latex/hypnosis/statues, etc.

Whether FC reflects this? Well, I'm sure it does a little amongst membership - it's just that the predominance on the board and its members are likely to be heterosexual men with a love of women/female androids. And I don't really take any issue with that fact either. This is after all Fembot Central and so its statement of intention is pretty clear! :D

With no real intention to want to unearth some of the past goings-on that have gone on here with regards to those on the LGBT spectrum, it does seem that FC is an all together more open and approachable place these days - that respects (or at least tolerates) that there is all manner of people into ASFR (and always has been since day one in my experience) even though they will be secondary to the majority of those that post here - and therefore the sort of ASFR themes that are discussed/focused.

A few times I had intended to post a bit about my own personal introduction into ASFR, especially around how that relates to being TS - as clearly looking at growing up, my gender issues and technosexuality became incredibly intertwined (escapism, fantasy, an outlet to manage how I felt about my gender)! But, I still remain a little hesitant to do so tbh although that might make interesting material for a semi-biog/semi-fictional account for the stories section!

As to where my preference lies in robots? I've always had a strong desire towards other women/female androids - that's how I originally arrived at the likes of FAC and here at FC after all! That said, I've engaged in some real life role play (strictly bedroom!) with a man(droid), and that was good fun too. At the present time, I'd really like to indulge this role play in real life with another TS woman (especially non-op/'shemale') too - I blame that on Robotman after seeing his amazing SASS comic! :)

When it comes to online/virtual role play on the otherhand, then it really doesn't matter to me what gender/sexuality another person is (or even role plays as!).

Just a few thoughts and perspective from this pleasurebot model anyway!

PleasureBot01

Post by PleasureBot01 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 am

To answer your question I am a woman who doesn't really see gender. I don't like being judged based on what's between my legs and I don't pass judgement on others on that basis either. That said, when I role play as a fembot I don't have a preference to either gender. I love dominating as much as being submissive, (and can do both effectively as I'm told) and what really pleases me is seeing my partner in the scenario happy.

But if I really had to choose between the two, I would choose gynoid (with add-ons) over an android. In my experience the focus of a F-F intimate encounter has emphasis on all parts of the body rather than just -ahem- one area in particular. Lesbian romance can be crazy intense in love... And hate. Listen to some Tegan and Sara and you'll find out what I mean.

Hayley Anachronism
Identification: Cyborg

Post by Hayley Anachronism » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:16 am

Being what I'd consider omnisexual, I would say I could go either way, but I came to "Fembot Central" because I do like fembots. Though I would also say I could see myself being attracted to an AI or other sapient machine that wasn't necessarily humanoid, like the original concept of the Borg in Star Trek: TNG. In fact, I think romancing a superhuman AI would be very cool. I also like the idea of being a fembot who transforms other women into fembots as well.
Reality is just a vacation.

DollSpace

Post by DollSpace » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:45 am

I guess I qualify as a girl who is attracted to fembots, but I'm also attracted to human women and human men (but not robot men, for some reason), so, Technobisexuality?

xerxes31415

Post by xerxes31415 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:05 pm

I would probably be in a similar boat. I'm attracted to both androids and gynoids, but only to human females. So maybe bitechnosexuality for me?

deesims

Post by deesims » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:54 pm

im guessing im the only actual gay man here. i've been sifting through this site, and found some nice male droids! but its very hard to find :(
anybody got some links that feature male droids. just keep in mind, im deesims on youtube, and vimeo. so i already have alot lol

heres my pages:

http://www.youtube.com/user/deesims?feature=mhee

https://vimeo.com/user978792/albums

https://vimeo.com/user978792/likes

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/maleandroids/
Mandroid Entertainment/ Mandroid Exotica

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:28 pm

as might already be known by thee, and so tales spoke, there once was a Mandroid central, but when the world most need it, it disappear'd

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:24 am

deesims,

As your web searches have no doubt shown, those looking around on the web for male droids often find little to offer. Are you part of the next generational wave that arrives with enough malebot-lovers to build and maintain a forum community site? Before the last decade with Fembot Central, there were eight years with a few sites by individuals including the Female Android Cornucopia and Robotdoll's. They kept the evidence of our existence alive. We waited, strong in the suspicion that increasingly more people will realize our attractions in themselves.

Demographics are working heavily against you, as they did against us for the Web's first eight years while everyone was getting Internet-savvy. Because the ratio of gay to straight men is small, I wonder if your malebot-lovers population numbers will rise before the tech becomes real, or only once they and fembots are in wide use.

I think yours remains a discouraging position. You and the builders of future MB sites do have the benefit of our experiences to draw on. Mandroid Central - a parallel experiment by others - did not last; but keep on the lookout for it by any other name. Join in that effort and nurture it. Or build it with today's easier web options.

For your passion, I don't what time it is. I watch for similar signs from our fembot history, and hope that your future arrives soon.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

deesims

Post by deesims » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:18 am

thanks, dale!

i hope that male asfr becomes more mainstream sooner than later. until then, i will try and be patient, and will continue to nurture it, and make it known to everyone i can!

deesims

Post by deesims » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:20 am

--Battery-- wrote:as might already be known by thee, and so tales spoke, there once was a Mandroid central, but when the world most need it, it disappear'd
yeah, i really liked that site! :(
i wish she'd put it back up! there was so much i'd not heard of there!

Keizo

Post by Keizo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:47 pm

Glad to see you here, Dee. I was sad to see her site go down as well. Sorry I didn't post as much towards the end, but as you can see, I haven't been all that active lately even here. Welcome aboard!

KingJeremy

Post by KingJeremy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 pm

deesims wrote:thanks, dale!

i hope that male asfr becomes more mainstream sooner than later. until then, i will try and be patient, and will continue to nurture it, and make it known to everyone i can!
Patience, I think, is probably the most important thing here. While I never visited MC, I imagine it was abandoned out of lack of activity/interest? I saw several posts here from members being very encouraging to the sites' founder to keep it going despite a lack of activity at times. I think just sticking with it and keeping the site alive until stragglers start finding it through web searches and links will be the answer. While Dale's analysis of gay to straight men is correct and to extrapolate that point even further, the number of gay men with an attraction to androids smaller still there is still the minor point of the female population out there as well. How many have an attraction to male bots? Probably not a whole lot but it's the ones that do who go searching for something that tickles their fancy one day that may lead them to a site like MC...if a site like that exists, and your community grows by one. I know you'd get support from some of the members here.

tl;dr Make a page for like minded people and stick with it. SEO the hell out of it and put links in your signature everywhere you post online.

If you build it (and maintain it)...they will come. (pun not intended but what the heck)