Never Ask Me To Make a Roleplay Character For You

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
RoxxyRobofox
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Never Ask Me To Make a Roleplay Character For You

Post by RoxxyRobofox » Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:01 am

So, I was frequenting a place of roleplay on the web (I often do this whilst on my adventures on the internet) and I saw someone who was, and I quote, "Looking for someone to write a character for them". I was completely bored at the time so I decided to get in contact with them and they were rather specific about what they wanted in a character.

-The description for the character had to be at least three paragraphs. She wanted to appear to be "literate."

-The character had to be interested in athletic activities and shopping. The reason given is because "those are things boys like and I want boys to want me."

-The character had to be sexy and mysterious. I'm going to remain purposefully vague and simply express that this person very much enjoyed the idea of having a character so appealing that she could wrap people around her pinky finger and toy with them.

-The description for the character had to be written in first person so people would get the vibe that it was "her" talking about "herself."

So... I made this character for her. I really hope it was everything that she was looking for.

Hello, boys! I'm Juliette Evanescence Aperture Flynn, or just Juliette Flynn to the mortals of the third realm. At first glance I am just your average, beautiful dark-haired girl that knows what she wants (which is totally shopping for clothes and shoes and also being an athlete in every sports team that lets me play!) and isn't afraid to get it, but secretly I'm a human hybrid fox feykin vampire constructed android that was designed by a magical entity known as the FoxxxFyre, a powerful female goddess that created me to be every male's sexy dreamgirl! However, don't let that let you think that I'm some sort of slut! I'm a real heartbreaker and when I'm not showing up the males on the track I'm making them drool with lust as I sashay through the mall with bags of sexy clothes in hand, making them melt with the most casual wayward glance. And with my thermal vision I can literally make them melt! Tee hee! But on top of that, I'm also a crazy gamer GRRRL and I can outplay on Call Of Duty all my male friends online!

My human disguise is that of a five foot nine human girl with long, black hair, enchanting green eyes that would make anyone weak in the knees, and large, sensual breasts and ass that round out my nigh-perfect form. My true form as a fairy/vampire/robot is even more shocking and alluring though. I am a twelve foot tall chrome goddess with bright golden fangs, deep pools of glowing green energy for eyes, flowing obsidian wires for hair and a swishing golden fox tail whose mere touch has the power to cause orgasms and cure the infirm. Let me tell you a little about my magical powers! I require the blood of the living to fuel my enchanted circuits but I only drink from males who are evil and take my extreme beauty for granted. Those who submit to my sexual perfection are granted immortality through my powerful ability to permanently enchant any mortal with eternal life. The rest of my powers are so mighty and expansive that I literally can not list them all here for fear they would melt your pathetic human conscious.

However, as mighty, independent and sexy as I and my perfect robotic body are, I still have serious emotional weaknesses. When the FoxxxFyre first placed me in the third realm, all females were so jealous of me that they could think of nothing but to insult me, and all men were so aroused thet they merely thought of me as a sex object. I am forced to hide behind this gorgeous human disguise and even then the jealousy and lust of the humans around me makes me long for real, true love, a permanent bond with a male strong enough to resist my electric charms and embrace me as the mechanical undead elven fox I truly am, and to fight alongside me as I prevent the demons of the Stygian Abyss from overflowing into this realm and awakening the ninety-seven headed Thunder Dragon GROXONAXOR, whom has sworn to make me his bride at any cost!

So I really hope you enjoyed this little bit about me. There's many more secrets and mysteries to be head under my silicone skin and enchanting protection auras, and I certainly hope you will come to explore some of the with me. ;)

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Re: Never Ask Me To Make a Roleplay Character For You

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:42 am

I really wish there was a "like" button on this forum sometimes... XD

Brytestar

Post by Brytestar » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm

That's a big like!
Sometimes you just gotta look at the Bryte side!

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Only 9 of 10 for missing pixie powder.

dark
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!