My writing.

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
PsychoKirby

My writing.

Post by PsychoKirby » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey everybody! I'm not sure if you'd be interested in looking at another poster's writing, but I thought I should share this. I'm an aspiring science fiction writer, and a while back I decided to make a blog for my writing to help get my name out. Right now I have four short stories, half of my novel (I'm putting it up a chapter at a time. And while it's not really ASFR, it does have plenty of fembots. :wink: ), and Author's Notes where I give my own commentary for everything. Look through the archives to find everything.

http://ranthonymahan.blogspot.com/

I hope you like it. If you have any thoughts I can use all the feedback I can get. Also, I'm trying to get my name out, so if you like my writing and have any friends you think would be interested, it'd be great to let them know.
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

Also, I just installed a stat counter, so I can tell how many people are looking at the blog. Feel free to give my writing a look! I need all the support I can get.
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 pm

I've started putting up the third part of my book (it's divided into three parts). I should have the whole thing up by next Wednesday. Any thoughts so far?

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:05 pm

My entire novel is now up! Let me know what you think! :D

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

The whole book's been up for a while now. (Well, that's technically not true since I've now added a new chapter which isn't available on the blog. Yet.) Any thoughts?

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 am

I wrote three cutaway chapters (they don't focus on the main characters but hopefully give some depth to the setting). I put the first one up there and will have the others up this weekend, if you're interested. :)

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:59 am

Oh, sure. I can e-mail you the book's most recent draft. Would that be OK?