Favorite robot of the decade?

Feel free to post any friendly non-asfr related talk here. No character play.
PsychoKirby

Favorite robot of the decade?

Post by PsychoKirby » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Well, the 2000s are almost over. Robots have been appearing in fiction more or less consistently every decade since the 1920s. What was your favorite robot of this decade?

Even thought it's robot-related, it's not really ASFR (any robot is fair game, male or female, humanoid or non-humanoid), so I put it in Off-Topic. If an admin thinks it belongs somewhere else feel free to move it.

So, what's your favorite robot that showed up in the years 2000-2009? They can be from a movie, TV show, video game, book, even real life. Anything.

I'd have to think it over, but I should give my answer later.
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>

PowerDroid5000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by PowerDroid5000 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:30 am

Rommie 8)

PsychoKirby

Post by PsychoKirby » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:32 pm

Rommie is a good one.

I'll probably give my answer to Bender. From an ASFR standpoint, though, Cameron all the way. 8)
<b><i>"To you, a robot is a robot. Gears and metal; electricity and positrons. Mind and iron! Human-made! If necessary, human-destroyed! But you haven't worked with them, so you don't know them. They're a cleaner, better breed than we are."</i></b>