COndors Corner, Vimeo is up and running

If you own an ASFR related site let your fans know about your updates by posting a detailed description of your changes or new additions.
Condor621
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

COndors Corner, Vimeo is up and running

Post by Condor621 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:51 pm

Well, after a few weeks of messing around, tweaking some things, and creating an entire new video story Emergency Repair, inspired by the story by Inky2. my Content has finally found a home. Yes, it IS a "Pay Site", but its less than $7 US $ a month, and I have a LOT of content already uploaded with much more to come in the future. I reworked the beginning of Nikitas story (New Title: Bravery Is Not An Algorithm) and I plan to continue Nikita's story, with some spin offs planned... and a Tie-in to my little "Sci Fi action Story" Prelude to War. Now that I have a place to host my content without TOS issues and other problems, I plan to keep turning out hopefully better and better content.

I truly apologize for having to put this behind a pay wall, but the Tools are EXTREMELY expensive, and I assure you, I will be producing at a steady rate.

So, pretty much everything is uploaded, and I can get back to getting Nikita back into her body and on her feet!

https://condorscorner.vhx.tv/

Feel free to spread the word to any communities out there that share our interests.

Thank you, all!

Condor