Artificial Idol

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Chen
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Artificial Idol

Post by Chen » Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:02 am

Famous robot idol Efril's head was stolen in the backstage.She put her head on EXV-219 maintainer for detailed condition checking,but soon it was pulled out then taken away.

Because it happened all of a sudden,the remote connection between her body and head was forced to cut off without regular process.That made her heart works totally in a mass and can't be shut down--it still generated emotions but her ego was gone...

Her manager is trying to find some way to preserve her heart(emotion generator) as well as he can.After all,the unreproduceable electric heart determines the temperament of a robot idol,which makes her popular.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

http://homepage8.seed.net.tw/web@3/femb ... alIdol.png
Efril's manager supported and led her body to leave.

droidlvr
Banned

Post by droidlvr » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:45 pm

Nice.

Chen
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Chen » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:18 am

Here is the head :oops:
http://homepage8.seed.net.tw/web@3/femb ... dEfril.png

---Several days later---
"Oh,wake up,my Efril."
"Err?What happens?You are that guy who stole my head."
"Haha,I am Justin,a big fan of you.I brought you here and assembled you to a new body. I'm always crazy for you,finally my dreams can come true--let you be my private idol."
"Well,the heart you assembled to me makes me feel happy for you,but I am not that Efril you loved without my original heart."
"Hey!Who could bring your body then run away?That's a pity,but I can't help it.Besides, your new heart comes from my treasurable fembot,Jina..."
"So actually I am Jina?My identity goes with my main computer,but it's Jina's heart which can feel and decides my action."
"Oh,that's...that's..."
"Jina was designed to be obedient to her master.She would view her master's pleasure as her meaning of existence.I am Jina,although I am sad about you to forsake my head,which had my ego inside and served you with full heart;however,I am also happy for getting Efril,your idol's head to pleasure you..."
"Shut up!Stop saying foolish words!You are Efril,my dear Efril,not Jina!Don't hurt my feelings anymore,ok?"
"So I am still Efril?Even the heart belongs to Jina?"
"Yes you are Efril!Now the heart belongs to Efril,nor Jina!Understand?"
"I get it,thanks,Justin."
"Huh,I am tired,let's take a rest,good night."
---Next morning---
"Good morning,my former master."
"Efril!What are you donig?Why did you bind me?"
"Such you stole my master's head,I will send you to the jail."
"What the hell?I am your master!Release me!"
"You forget?you said the heart here belongs to Efril,so she is my new master."
"What are you speaking?"
"It's Jina's head had the data to set Jina's heart acknowledge you as her master,but it's gone.Now the acknowledgement was made by data from Efril's head---though I know you had the ownership,but you transferred it to Efril last night."
"But you are Efril,I am confused."
"Jina heart was made to do things to make her master happy,since the master is Efril,I shall make Efril's heart feel happy.Furthermore,now my master is headless Efril!Fortunately,Efril's head is here so that can tell my heart how to make Efril happy."
"Ha..haha...Crazy,that's too crazy.Even Efril's head do not have will,she still can persuade my property to against me.Congratulations,you have won the game,wahahahaha!At least,knowing my idol is not only a pretty robot doll but also smart and good at thinking lets me love you more.Efril,you are truly a super idol!"