Looking for a pic of a Fembot Teacher...

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
WilloWisp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Looking for a pic of a Fembot Teacher...

Post by WilloWisp » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 am

I'm looking for a picture which was originally posted back on the old FBC gallery in its final days. I believe it was posted by BA. It showed a fembot teacher apparently lecturing a class regarding her own construction and maintenance.

The pic hasn't yet appeared on the wiki, so far as I can tell, and I don't know if there's anywhere else it might be archived.

dale coba
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by dale coba » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 am

Here's a teacher by BA2.

http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... rtextF.jpg

Probably not what you meant, but the time-frame was right.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

WilloWisp
Location: An infinite distance away in a direction which can't be described in 3-dimensions.

Post by WilloWisp » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:40 am

Nope, not that one, good though it is.

In the one I'm recalling, the teacher was standing. A duplicate of the teacher was also standing, facing away (I think) from the class, either topless or nude. A panel was open on the duplicate, and there was a diagram on the blackboard showing the power and data port locations on that particular model of 'bot.

I hope I didn't dream it. Then again, if I did, I'd like to dream it again.

glast

Post by glast » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:22 am

BA2

Post by BA2 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am

Hi guys,

Looks like you tracked the pic down without my help! I hadn't got around to posting it on FemboWiki (along with a few other old manips) as there's something I'm not quite satisfied with about it which I'm planning to fix. I'll swap it out for the updated version in due course but I doubt it will be soon given my current output.

Glad you liked it and it stuck in the mind!

BA

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:58 am

Robotman wrote:I'm a big fan of your stories as well as your manips BA. More of either could only be a good thing. ;)
I agree with Robotman. Many of your manips have become classics and inspirations for me too. You simply have a good taste and great ideas to use the best matching photo for your manips. Thanks for sharing.