3D Android model v0.9b

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

3D Android model v0.9b

Post by TheThingBelow » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:29 am

Hey everyone, it's been a long and winding road since I started working on this project. I know this hasn't been any manner of quick, and I apologize for that. But anyway I consider this to be both the beta of, and the final form of the android model.

Though I am release this model now as v0.9b, at this point I have no real plans or intentions of achieving a v1.0 release because a v1.0 would entail me learning how to separate, rig, and morph all of these pieces independent of the parent Genesis 8F figure, then create a file that would apply them at will to another Genesis 8F figure. I don't know how to do that, and I don't really have the free time to learn unfortunately. If anyone else has that expertise, you are absolutely welcome to do it.

That being said, I will still probably make minor improvements here and there and will release those as well in future updates.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not technically own this model! The model is built from many pieces, some custom, some altered, some out-of-the-box. Because of this you will need ALL of the required pieces that this model uses to be able to load the scene effectively.

Required:
Fembot 3.0
CyBody (gen 8F)
AnDroid_M2
Cyborg Gen8
Cyborg Gen8F
Cyborg Gen4F
IRAY metalworx

This link will download a scene file that contains the full model without any Gen8F body morphs or genitals:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K9Hiht ... sp=sharing

Not required but recommended:
The Pod - The Umbilical (for vaginal secretion tubing)
Golden Palace Gens
Stereo Love for G8M & G8F (gives a lot of butt/waist/thigh shaping options)

This link will download a scene file that contains the full model with Gen8F body morphs and genitals and requires everything above:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19i36GG ... sp=sharing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some pieces can be purchased through the Daz3D website, some can be purchased through Renderosity. A few have to be purchased through Renderotica.

There are some... less than legal(?) ways of acquiring everything on the list without paying for it. That is entirely up to you, and I'm not sure what the rules of this forum are about discussing that further.

In any case, Google search is your friend.

Quick how to use guide:

You need Daz Studio to load these scene files. You might be able to use another 3D scene modeling software though, I don't really know. To load it, download the scene file (.duf aka DSON user file) and then open it in Daz Studio.

Daz Studio may prompt you with missing textures on first load - just tell it to skip them. There shouldn't be many unless I messed something up accidentally.

Everything is parented to the Genesis 8 Female figure. If you pose that figure, all of the pieces inside will move and interact as they should. However, certain pieces are morph effected, and certain pieces are not. This means that if you change the thickness of the Genesis 8 Female figure's thighs, the silicone (if enabled), the artificial musculature, and the various tubes will also change. The metal endoskeleton and solenoids will not change regardless of how the Genesis 8 Female figure is morphed (with the exception of position changing morphs), those only change with posing.

For the most part, you can make any part you want invisible. The CyBody pieces correlate with the artificial musculature and the various tubes, the silicone bits are proceeded with Silicone_ and the rest is there to click on if you want to see it gone.

Seriously big morphs like amputation morphs will really screw with various aspects of both the endoskeleton and the artificial musculature. To work around this, I recommend creating a second Genesis 8 Female figure and applying the morphs to that. Then just align the two figures and hide the parent Genesis 8 Female figure.

Finally, there are some bits of poke-through (the endoskeleton poking outside the skin) that are going to be a lot of work to deal with elegantly. The bottom rib-plating, the wrist, the ankle, the knees, the bottom of the foot, the top of the shoulder, and the front of the neck are pretty much the only areas this tends to happen. Most of these are really minor. For instance, the knees only poke through after ~130 degrees of bending, so close to their maximum. When something like this happens, I usually just hide the piece that is poking through for that pose, or angle the camera so its not visible. As you make the female figure thinner, more poke-through will happen as the endoskeleton is not getting thinner with the figure, but it shouldn't be that significant regardless.

Please let me know if there are any issues and I will try my best to respond in a timely fashion.
-Thing

Last edited by TheThingBelow on Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TheThingBelow
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: 3D Android model v0.9b

Post by TheThingBelow » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:34 am

I will update the download links in the original post as I make minor changes to the model.

As far as sharing and credit and whatnot goes, I really don't mind. In all honesty, I made this because no one else seemed to be making something like this readily available. I just wanted to help put some tools in the hands of people who want to try making content with it.