Fembot Evolution - The Details

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
txsailor47
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Fembot Evolution - The Details

Post by txsailor47 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:09 pm

I have not posted or done much art work in a while. I recently got back into 3D art just to create fembot images. Over the years I have worked in various different genres, but it is fembots that continuously hold my attention. In my art I try to represent fembots as they could actually be when they first come to fruition. Of course the ultimate goal is to make sexbots that look so real that you can't tell the difference from a human girl. There is no fun in creating that art, plus I can conceive of a period where the cosmetics are going to present technical difficulties with the materials wearing out too fast. Silicone as it is used today in most of the love dolls is very heavy and wears quite rapidly. This would be compounded in a fembot that is active for several hours each day.

A while back I posted a series of images here called "A History of Fembot Evolution" (posted 08/02/2016 in the Fembot Central stories section with pictures) it included a brief story and I still use that storyline of development (or legend) to determine the different models. I presently am experimenting with various different versions of the different models and am trying to find a model that appeals, but is apparently robotic, while not being a complex model for rendering. I am going to post some images of different generations and development of fembots here. If you prefer a specific style let me know.

I will start off with a "Generation One Fembot". She was made from a mannequin body with the joints cutout and servos installed. The head was not animated and she had limited function, but she is the model that started it all.

This fembot is a "Generation 4 Fembot", she was sold under the model name of "Pretty Bot". Based on the Victoria 3 architecture. The skin is made of latex and platinum cured silicone. The seams are in the areas of high stress and they serve to relieve tension. The sections can be more easily removed for repair of the internal components or in the case of need for replacement due to damage or wear.

This is also a "Generation 4 Femot", she was marketed under the model name of "Perfection Bot".

Perfection Bot from 4.00 series

Perfection Bot from the 4.01 series

Perfection Bot from the 4.02 series

This is a "Generation 4 Fembot" from the 4.04 series. She was marketed as the "Bombshell Fembot". She was based on the Victoria 4 architecture.

rs5420

Re: Fembot Evolution - The Details

Post by rs5420 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:02 pm

Oooh, Maeee, Gâââud!!! :drooling: :hypnotized: :applause:

dingdongdug

Post by dingdongdug » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:30 am

:notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Kube²

Post by Kube² » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:57 am

i like the "Pretty Bot" and the Perfection Bot from the 4.02 series a lot

but I m not a big fan of the round silver articulation joint

good work

txsailor47

Post by txsailor47 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:02 pm

Kube² wrote:i like the "Pretty Bot" and the Perfection Bot from the 4.02 series a lot

but I m not a big fan of the round silver articulation joint

good work
Thanks Kube, that is the kind of feedback that I need. I couldn't decide if those joints accented the robotic aspect or not. Perhaps they would if they were less "fake" looking. What I have been working on here are fembot images that are not as taxing to computer resources, easier to get posed and rendered. In the past I had been using two figures blended together. As I started loading other items into the scene render times got longer and longer. What I have done here is to modify the textures by creating bump maps that have the lines. This actually creates an indented line on the mesh and texture thus the light reflects and shadows as it should based on the lighting. It was a royal pain to make the bump maps because they are 2d and when they wrap around the mesh for 3D, the lines don't always meet. I finally thought I had it right, but noticed an error on one line yesterday.

txsailor47

Post by txsailor47 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:32 pm

Here are a few of my older images using the "combined two figure" method of creating a fembot in Poser. The one with the ink (roboSyri) was supposed to be a character in a story of an early fembot that went rogue and lived on the streets and back alleys of a large city. The story never really got off the ground. These are all Generation 3 Fembots, made from all custom plastic panels on the limbs and a specially blended silicone used on the torso and head.