Battery's Robot shop

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Re: Battery's Robot shop

Post by 73737373737373 » Sun May 28, 2017 6:10 pm

Wow, that is certainly interesting.

Would like to see you do a followup drawing or two... or six...

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun May 28, 2017 8:51 pm

Okiedokie!

KinoLangDanzel
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun May 28, 2017 10:24 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Image
Okiedokie!
....OK. I'm half expecting her upper half to explode right after that. Great job, Battery! :applause:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
Me: *puts on sunglasses* "And you swallow."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

-Avatar made by Battery. Thanks, friend :thumbsup:

Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by 73737373737373 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 am

Oh god, this image

Actually, I'm thinking her panels would overheat and fall apart the closer she gets to orgasm, and then the mecha dog will bite her and tear her upper body off when it cums.
Or maybe the dog will have an overload too~

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:55 am

73737373737373 wrote:Oh god, this image

Actually, I'm thinking her panels would overheat and fall apart the closer she gets to orgasm, and then the mecha dog will bite her and tear her upper body off when it cums.
Or maybe the dog will have an overload too~
That... was not what I was expecting. But neat idea. :thumbsup:
My Friend: "There are 2 kinds of people in the world, those who suck and those who don't suck. You, my friend, suck."
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

technophile34
Identification: Android

Post by technophile34 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Gynoidplayboy wrote:Hey, yo! your favorite playboy here!
Well, i have being think about other stuff, i was communicating ideas to other pages and galleries more of deviantart and also y have being doing college stuff for being at point with that AND I have travel to visit my relatives in these holidays. So that's why i have been absent..
BUT I AM FINALLY HERE! And so with new questions and ideas and so i hope you like what you read because here i go!!!

Questions:
From the ones of fembotwiki: Do you know where this images came from?
http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... isheda.jpg
Huh, wasn't expecting to see that here. Got it from a furryafinity artist who sadly stopped.

While I mustered up the spine to escape my lurker hole I might as well throw an Idea out.

a Misty Android (the water gym leader from the first pokamon game) only her head and chest, with a nice set of tits, lying on a table with her other parts.

Your art is fantastic, Image this picture in particular. Im actually getting a guy to use it as a base for a story.

Well that was fun, back to lurking I go.

Gynoidplayboy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:56 pm

Message from me to you to notice that I am STILL ALIVE
Postby Gynoidplayboy » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:29 pm

Battery note:

Hello there!!! Battery my pal, my friend!!!

I me your fanboy gynoid playboy!!! And here with more new and exciting ideas, for you to be inspire with.
I REALLY want to apologize!!! I was VERY ABSCENT FROM this site, because essentially EXAMS and also I have been visited by SO I haven't have much time to sit down and write you about anything, lately so I HOPE that you forgive me and so as always have a sit and let us go into this new fembots ideas. And for everyone's convenience, these are put into categories:

Existing fembots (being just exposed in your style)

1. Beverly Hills Teens from the episode Robot Romance and the intro where a completely metallic looking one can being seen even if for just some seconds

Saber marionette: all the girls from the main series; lime, cherry, bloodberry Otaru's girls; Tiger, Panther, Luch; Faust's girls and even some girls from the OVA series being from Saber marionette J again and the more obscure Saber marionette R

DJ Jean - The Launch Relaunched: That you draw her BOTH when she is in her full outfit and later when she is revealed to be an android when her crotch is exposed in the scene where she tries to bring the guy a cup of coffee

David Guetta - Turn Me On: as you can ale many things for the pics of the several designs; from the very metallic parts of the beginning, she as she getting cover up: 1 being the white skin and 2 being she completely cover in her "skin" and so when is is dress... Hell! if you can even include the other females in a separate pic (and at last the metallic creator at the end being exposed as such, BUT AS A FEMALE, beautiful chain-liked skinned female)

Cyborg²: the one movie with Angelina Jolie; being in her as her character, the blond one that the beginning and the Miss Chen in your lovely artsyle

Continuation ideas (fembots of your art in several OTHER situations, including existing fembots but just doing something else entirely)

Do you remember sex woman? You know the supposed robot master that you invented? Well I think a pic she and her partner are having an orgasm together
Or that we see her in the aftersex position in her bed with spread legs and cum going out of her and while at it trying to smoke for her to relax. But a surprise detailed is seen in her hand; upon her finger a ring is seen... You hear right A RING!!! is shown and so we know that the man besides her propose to her and as she smile, she accept gladly.
And a bright future for sex woman, her new husband and the mansion awaits further down the road. Also pics where you exposed her daughter, she is as your OC but she is a doll that is in charge of bringing tea to the guests. Being capable of moving by both wheels the normals ones do this and being two-legged

2.Zahia Dehar ; Bionic do you remember the image you realize for my birthday where she was holding a gamer controller and saying happy birthday, master and later you change the dialogue into something else? Well this time make her with the rest of her outfits that are shown in the short film please, even she being naked

3. Mona Lethal, I know, I know I previously told you to make more of Mona Lethal...
And so I am telling you again OH, PLEASE!!! MAKE MORE PICS OF MONA LETHAL

Specially from the sketch where by various inks, she is in different poses. Especially and this is new where she just sleep besides her lover, while both kiss each other njoying their aftersex, all in a upper view perspective including either they still connected by the generals or that she is still leaking some of his fluids outside because it was a very considerable amount put into her metallic canal.
If you want more convincing, but her in a seductive pose where her and MY AVATAR are going on a date and so the look into their eyes knowing they gonna love each other's company that night. (Just please do it man, I freaking love Mona lethal's design)

That you make more pics of the robot mom and her son/daughter. Some examples to complement the past ones (I exposed some of those in the previous message I write down, so make sure you check it out) are the following:

1. That she teach/help her offspring in computer stories, by teach them in her own CPU!!! That's right, she is guide them in the uses of programs by opening her software CPU installed with desk, programs and EVERYTHING you could expect from a computer!!!

She either opens her head and so her child is being teaching by her mother being backwards OR that she had a separate monitor in her abdominal section and so she is teach her child that way while they are using a keyboard and a mouse to work.

2. That she decides to become a living sushi board for her offspring in a special occasion and so then are trying eating the sushi from the naked body of her artificial mom

3. That once she was dressing a costume for Halloween and her costume was Maria from metropolis and so her child see her posing all sexy and seductive

4. That she is seen as she is breastfeeding her new child while she is charging up and being analyze with cables running through her back and head; because it was the first she was being tested to be a suitable unit for parent a child, she b involved all happy

5. That she is marrying; to be more specific at her main technician that always check up on her, in everything about her, being either her mechanical-electric components (her hardware) or her electronic-program running devices and aspects (her software)
Even her child, believe it or not, IS HAPPY about the wedding, and all because now someone else could help them to check out on their mom so she is running smoothly and not having mayor problems. Thinking about ALL of this with a smirk in their face as they watch how the wedding unfolds.

Original ideas (ideas of unseen fembots just yet Bing original or other female convert into fembots)

4. I normally know that these girls aren't androids but... Could you make Callie and Marie into gynoids? The theme should be that they are being repaired in a lab by Sheldon the guy of the weapon shop and the old man.
Or alternatively they in a rehearsal they overheat and so malfunction, breaking into pieces. Or even so that they explode because they compete with one another in a 1vs1 ink war and so they shoot towards the other at the same time and so explode.
Either way would by exciting and also consider also making the regular inklings and octopians girls as robots too, ok?

That you illustrated this ancient robot chicks in your artsyle:
1. The golden maiden ps of the god Hephaestus
2. Pygmalion's marble maiden (the one that from a statue it is converted into a human being but this time she is a robot first and is converted in a human later OR that first she is a statue and she is converted into a automaton [self-motion clockwork being])
Check them at Google for any doubt...

While I was rethinking my idea of fembots being raped by robo-animals (you know the one where you did your quadruple fembot being raped by a robo canine/feline from behind), came into this conclusion, Would you kindly consider make these group of fembots? These fembot are special because they are build to extracted the seed of various types of animals, reaching from plain old human beings, passing towards, livestock, terrestrial, flying and marine creatures. Each have characteristics to differentiate from one another indicating their propose (the terrestrial being more bulky, the marine being more muscular, the aerial being more slim and so on and so forward)

And also if you can make robot-dog of these pics (where she is almost raping centaurbot-chan [pun intended :D]) again in some other topics I would be pretty grateful because even for a grey animal being, that design is pretty nice and I love that you make some following to it. Even more if you portray it as a loyal pet or ally (almost if not as Bladewolf from solid snake:reveangence).

I hope that you like these ideas because I have thinking on them very carefully and sorry for the lengthy delay between ideas, is was because I was on final exams and so I was stress over at study and final projects for write you down my ideas for fembots.

Thanks and see-ya! ;)

P.D. now I have a Pinterest account so if you want to check it out tell me and if possible post your images in there too; and this is also was I wasn't being able to write up immediately... BUT DONT WORRY I have that Pinterest account ONLY LAST WEEK so the distraction wasn't that extended in time it just that I found a lot of fun using it. ;)

Extyr

Post by Extyr » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 pm

I don't know about battery, but I sure get overwhelmed reading your posts Gynoidplayboy. Maybe pick one or two requests at a time? You don't want to make battery burnout, do you?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:23 am

Extyr wrote:I don't know about battery, but I sure get overwhelmed reading your posts Gynoidplayboy. Maybe pick one or two requests at a time? You don't want to make battery burnout, do you?
It's too Late now ̶s̶t̶i̶r̶ Extyr. I am borked beyond repair now.thanks
It's too late. yet the Splatoon idea sounds legit~
I am sorry I haven't answer or done many requests these weeks, I do want to please, but summer heat is not helping me at all.

Also With 99% honesty, sometimes I meet some sweet people on skype and I feel the necessity of pleasing them first because...
well those sweet people have kinda been there for me, and that is pretty neat to me~
I am also about to switch to a new computer (I am working with 2gb of Ram right now) I was meant to receive it two weeks ago but the motherboard was defective and that took all my drawing mood away... :<

But I gotta say technopile kind words are quite motivating! using my pic for a story?! I am so flattered! thank you so much, use as many much as you want! If you need another one to complement I'll be happy to make it!
I always loved misty too btw. I even dreamt with her as a kid...horny kid.

This thread is now under the lurker swarm control

Resistance is futile

Fuck the plot of starcraft 2, Even I could have written heart of the swarm better

Image I tell you what GPB. upload the avatar I made for you and I draw sumthing~
                 sounds fair don't you think?
you can post my pics wherever you want too boy°

Thanks everybody. keep it awesome~

Regards.

technophile34

Post by technophile34 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:03 am

Luker rush!

using my pic for a story?! I am so flattered! thank you so much, use as many much as you want!
To clarify I'm not the one writing, don't want to be applyed credit for the fantastic work this guy does.
it's this great writer on furafinity Jeeves the roo. I'm a regular of his and before I found that picture we were at a bit of a stall. So thanks again! You on any dedicated art sites by chance?
If you need another one to complement I'll be happy to make it!
I always loved misty too btw.
Yiss, I'm on this pokamon kick now so that will be awesome.
I normally know that these girls aren't androids but... Could you make Callie and Marie into gynoids?
I was actually fapi-I mean thinking about this as well, tho if I may add a lesbotic twist, have Marie giving Callie a lap dance with her plump ass in one of two sinarios, eather there fully assembled at home, but starting to over heat and fall apart due to how hot insetual robot lapdancing is. Or there in the work shop, Callie is less complete, just an upper torso and a wired but disconnected pelvis and lap, and a slightly more complete marie is taking advantage, even if she's missing an arm and an eye herself.

Thx again! And remember

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:16 am

That Splatoon idea sounds pretty cool. Never played the game, but I've seen some playthroughs. Also, sorry to hear about that defective motherboard Battery.
While Summer means extreme heat in most areas, where I live its either that 30-40â„… of the time, while the other 60-70â„… is rain clouds and cold weather.
Anyway, I'll just be o-
*smash*
Image           Image

:!: :!: :!:
OH MY GOD
*dies*
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:01 am

Here is the base for the BD3000 luxury droid sequence
I am still thinking how exactly get her damaged....
Image Image
but...
            *SPLAT*
     *Dies*

technophile34

Post by technophile34 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Oohh. Looks nice so far bat. As for how she gets damaged, collateral damage from the usual jedi and bounty hunter chaos that misses all organics and hits every droid?

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Hey that's a great idea.
my greatest conflict was drawing some kind of angry alien damaging her for no good reason.
but a stormtrooper? that is an easy sold!

eh?
ah....I hate when thread pages reach their limits...

Saya

Post by Saya » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 pm

The second in-progress image makes me think some jedi off-screen is self-serving using the Force. Also, as a Star Wars nerd, I appreciate the use of Aurabesh : D

Oh, right, something with Zerg should go here, right?

"If the time should ever come when what is now called science, thus familiarized to men, shall be ready to put on, as it were, a form of flesh and blood, the Poet will lend his divine spirit to aid the transfiguration, and will welcome the Being thus produced, as a dear and genuine inmate of the household of man."
- William Wordsworth

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Awww that's such a cute little critter! I want to pinch your cheek till your synth skin tears apart Saya-yaya~
Awesome that people notices the little things btw
                       *Crash*

Image Image

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:10 pm

Hello Battery.
I really like the background you made. And you even used Aurebesh for the signs, now that is attention to detail! :thumbsup:
Also I'm such an idiot. I could've asked for a stormtrooper to damage her, silly me. *slaps forehead*
Also, on the design for the droid, I have but one sentence to say....

Now that those creatures are gone, I'll just leave he-
*smash*
Wha-?
:-o
Oh....... OK.
*dies*
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:16 am

Hello Battery and friends.
Been sometime since I've posted anything here, so I'll make this short. I only got about 5 ideas for drawings, not much but I don't wanna go overboard and write a dozen half-baked ideas (though I'm guilty for this).

1. Those Alien Robot Girls from Superman The Animated Series (Episode: The Main Man Part 2). While there was a destruction scene with the first batch of them, the second batch (which, at the time, were serving that tiny rodent looking alien) was destroyed off screen, which was a bummer. The idea for the drawing is the robo-girl duo on an island setting destroyed. The robo-girl with the pink miniskirt would be propped onto a coconut tree, arms missing, wires protruding from the stumps. The other robo-girl would be laying on the dirt, head knocked off. Said head would be nearby, its mouth open with a hose coming outside.

2. A drawing of Clockwork Butterfly's broken Casino Dealer robot. From what I've seen, it would appear that CWB is working on his next installment, and I wanted to see this nicely designed machine drawn by Battery.

3. Recently, I've posted a find in the Anime & Manga section of F.C. about an anime called Divine Gate. Now let me tell you this.... the anime is bonkers. The pacing is asinine between episodes and characters come and go as they please with no answer to what happened to them. Heck, it would appear that the anime was trying to forcefully introduce so many characters in a 12-13 episode series. But that's not why I'm typing this here. Anyway, in Episode 4, they introduced a gynoid called Samidare, an example of a nicely drawn character design used for a character that only appears ONCE. Now, the idea for the drawing is a picture of a broken Samidare done in by the very element it controls, Water. I picure her laying in a puddle of water, smoke coming from her mouth, a sign of a short circuit. From what I've gathered from the lovely chaps on Reddit, she, along with the other 5 'machine girls', was destroyed in the game in which the anime is based on. There was another gynoid that appeared in Episode 7 named Replica Burst and was destroyed, sadly off screen, by Arthur (King Arthur) with her last appearance being a small shot of her broken body impaled by Excalibur. Battery, you CAN draw a broken Replica Burst with the Excalibur impaled through her chest, BUT at first glance at her character design, I can't help but feel as if she looks a little... young. If anyone can tell me if this is an OK thing for him to draw, I'd appreciate it.

4. Now, everyone knows about the Operators from Ghost in the Shell, and almost everyone knows that they seem expendable, right? Oh no, this ones fried its circuits. Replace. This one was destroyed from an explosion. Replace. You get the idea. Now a thought came to me, "With this many destroyed Operators and many reserve units, I wonder if they have there own little dump in there facility designed to just hold the large amount of eye-candy dead weights that pile up from their constant missions/escapades". And this is my idea for the drawing, a picture of a bunch of broken and used Operators, some missing a part of or all of their clothing and limbs, inside a white room. Some would be propped against the wall, while others lay on their backs, and others would be piled on each other.

5. I was never a comic guy when I was a kid. I'd just play some video games or play my scooter. Recently, however, I've begun to submerge my self in the realm of comics, and its pretty good. Now the robot in question that I request you, Battery, is a picture of a Power Girl robot dating the current (I think) Toyman, Hiro Okamura. Now, the reason for this is that Batman (and Superman) exchanged a Power Girl robot for Hiro's help in a certain crisis (Hiro asked for a date with the real Power Girl, but the Dark Knight opted for a spare Power Girl robot instead, to which the kid agreed). Now, I can imagine Bruce being a total d*** and give Hiro a spare, broken, barely functional Power Girl robot as a date. That would be hilarious, and kinda hot.

Now, I can give give a bit more details for these ideas if ya want Battery, just send a Private Message. Also, I know that your getting your new stuff soon, so congrats on that :thumbsup:. Thanks you for your amazing contributions to the site.

-KinoLangDanzel
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:37 am

Hello. My name is Battery.
I have been absent this few days. sorry If I haven't answered. I am okay~
I have been busy installing a new PC~
this is exciting to me because it is the first time I use a computer that has more than 2GB of RAM.
yup. all my drawing has been using a very old computer that couldn't even run league of legends anymore... (sigh)
Image I Image
But now that I have ascended I still have some things to install and accommodate. But I just wanted to give some signs of life.
thank you all, the community is becoming more awesome everyday.
Regards.

I am also doing something with Dorothy right now.
if you are using an old monitor this picture will look huge. I am sorry for you.

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:31 am

And the Battery rose on the third day. (Er.. maybe 2 days? I dunno)
Nice to see you up, and with some new hardware too. Tell me, how much Rare Candies have you've shoved into yourself to look like a god. :lol:
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

technophile34

Post by technophile34 » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Yey, that dorthy looks nice would be a shame if nothing happened to it.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:36 pm

Good thing we got a warehouse full of her.
Just in case...

technophile34

Post by technophile34 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:45 am

Speaking of moisture, did you ever touch those squid sister ideas?

KinoLangDanzel

Post by KinoLangDanzel » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 am

Hello Battery!
I just came here to ask if you can draw some pictures of the gynoids in this story written by LongTimeLurker called Five Nights at Fanny's:
Link: http://www.fembotwiki.com/index.php?tit ... _Fanny%27s
Pretty much what I'm requesting is a bunch of Before and After drawings
The Before drawings would be of the gynoids separately, or all together, whole and functioning.
The After drawings would be drawings of each gynoids demise in the story.
If you could do this, that'll be awesome. Thanks.

-KinoLangDanzel
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Gynoidplayboy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Gynoidplayboy » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:31 am

New note for Battery:
And here I am AGAIN!!! Sorry for the abscence guys, BUT I was on vacations and so I was visiting places and family and I was cleaning my devices of things that occupied to much space in their memory so I didn't consider as much as I wanted to write down ideas, BUT I was revising this site and I think BATTERY was ABSCENT as well so I think I didn't miss as much, AM I RIGHT BATTERY?

Well, now I have return and so with new ideas to make them into fembots, so if you are ready lets-a-got!!! :

Some random girls to be converted into gynoids:
Why not so me gynoids that are made for distinct jobs, and are hot will doing them like:
Fly assistants, nurses, secretaries, babysitters, waitress and such types that show a female as a very appealing being, being a human, robot or types (the other types are what some called Xenowomans)

Some gynoids that I want to see in your style
Well to be honest, want you to make any of the fembots of the cartoon section of fembotwiki's gallery just in case I forget a chick that was in there but now I couldn't remembered.

Also this clip that is from the big head scientists YouTube channel (searched in there like this: big head scientists fembots)

The one from DJ JEAN the launch relaunched

And the one of perversions of science boxed in (she deserves someone better that appreciate her and love her, UNLIKE that guy)

By the way, it is considered IMPOSSIBLE to ask of how feminine looking Pokemon should look as gynoids? and yes I am referring the ACTUAL creatures, not the female human girls
Pics with story behind:
1. My avatar as a bunny girl

2. Me and Mona Lethal

3. Center for reparation of fembots

4. Me and your megaman robot master, Sex woman

5. A clockwork woman in the making

6. A group of 4 fembots representing each of the year's seasons

7. A timeline chart in which fembots have appeared (in any media)

By the way battery if you could have a fembot girlfriend of your own for yourself only (BUT that she should be tolerant towards your being with others, of course, we don't want a rampage robot girlfriend running around destroying every and racking havoc
How did YOU design her? With what functions and abilities? And she could enjoy being taken apart and take you apart (aka techno fetiches)? )

I am ASSUMING that you are a ROBOT yourself of course, WE don't want a unstoppable metal lady taking YOU APART piece by piece believing is doing something good but now your are a bloody mess, and even as a robot that you have a manner of GETTING YOURSELF BACK TOGETHER... So living to tell the tale

By the way guys lately, I have being thinking that if we could, should be ALLOWED to accept not just mechanical chicks (gynoids, fembots, etc) BUT ANY OTHER inorganic types of females? Let me explain...
Any other female of other inorganic origins such as dolls, mannequins, toys, etc.

But rather that leave them still as it were normally the TF (transformation) community territory; in our case should be animated and be able to move and respond.

I wanted to consult with you guys so please leave comments; because I want to know if we are a separate group of; OR MAJOR part of those denominated of the "Pygmalion community" (you know base of the Greek legend that a man created a woman out of granite/marble and by being a good man he was granted the wish of his created being alive/a real woman)

I hope that you liked, and if may I say CONGRATULATIONS for you new computer and form BATTERY!!! ;) by the way I think now you could attract many matured fembots with that new body of yours (ooo, shiny!)
Thanks again for reading me out and write you guys next time... Stay awesome,
BYE!!! ;)