Battery's Robot shop

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
qxangelxp
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Battery's feedback corner (Battery Arts)

Post by qxangelxp » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 am

Fantastic art like always, Battery.
This is a signature.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:46 pm

qxangelxp wrote:Fantastic art like always, Battery.
@ â–½@ thanks!

Always feel free to ask me to illustrate something if more advanced artists ignore your requests!
Last edited by --NightBattery-- on Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:41 pm

Doing this.
and secret things.

Regards.

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by Mirage » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:51 pm

Can't wait to see it too. Love yours stuff!

You are better than me at backgrounds, I hate them (L).

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:42 pm

:mrgreen: :party: 8)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Well...umm
right now is a very busy time for me in the real world so i won't be drawing for a few days.
damn it.
be back soon.
eventually.
just when things were starting to work.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°
Hey guys*!.

I have finished w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶v what i had to finish in December!.
I was meant to contain myself from posting for a while and come back ready to create more stuff now that my compromise is over, but my computer is broken right now and i can't draw anything for you until i have it back.
stay silent was too much to ask and my absence probably was pretty much unnoticed in the same way yours is when you leave for a while.
Hopefully my computer will be boosted with a more powerful video card and i'll be** able to ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶p̶i̶c̶o̶ ̶V̶ do more interesting artistic feats (s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶).
But meanwhile i have almost nothing to say.
If you want me to draw something just tell me, it's free!
so, so long and remember that Battery love's you in a collective manner rather than individually.

Also...
I would like to add some of those text boxes that silent lurker, codeauthor, Etc add to their manips for some future drawings, but i am not very good at narrating erotic stuff, so if any one is willing to create and sacrifice a ministory for a text box, i would love to try doing an illustration of it.

Regards.

*and girls
**may be

darkbutflashy
Technosexuality: Transformation

Post by darkbutflashy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Oh yeah, run, duracell bunny, run.

No, I missed new artwork from you already but haven't wanted to be too pushy... May I now...?

(And of course, there's something new in return, too. It's not completed, though.)

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 am

still without my gear.
:/

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:11 pm

Hey.
I got a cheap computer.
it's very lame and has rendering problems.
yet,
Tell me something to sketch.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Still ... Pic of Irina for my story - replacing the repetitions of the ASCII-art I did? Please? :cry: :wink:
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:09 pm

Okay.

Finally i ll do something. :D

sorry we never resumed that by the way. :roll:

you know. between losing my computer, FC shutdown and life happening, there wasn't much time...

later on i'll send you some sketches to see the pose you want, and to see if i get irina right this time.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
on the other hand,
I was sketching this, but i feel it lacks something.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:24 pm

--Battery-- wrote:on the other hand,I was sketching this, but i feel it lacks something.
Captions suggesting it's actually her instructing/steering him how to execute a certain test procedure on her. Oh, and auburn hair for her and blonde for him.

EDIT: Actually, I have a dialogue idea for that picture already. Have to play with it a little more.
Last edited by darkbutflashy on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you like or dislike my ongoing story Battlemachine Ayako? Leave a comment on the story's discussion pages on the wiki or in that thread. Thank you!

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Ha ha...sigh.

my new computer would be only equivalent to this:

Its a... Aspire from Acer with basic components made somewhere between 2004 to 2006 :roll:

It runs windows vista.

the loser technician that is going to make me a master race PC is still looking for discount pieces, he has my HDD and told me i had some weird stuff in there... but i just meh'd.

is not like it was on the desktop or something, the bastard browsed deeply.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:50 am

I used to have a ThinkPad T41 made in 2004 until 2013. Now it's my mobile computer only but with 2GB RAM and Fluxbox as the desktop it is still reasonably fast. No fancy effects of course. :D

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:28 pm

--Battery-- wrote:Image
Fembot rule 34
i would like to duplicate sinfest's fembot and put her on a "patriarchal" or sexual situation, i do want but not sure what kind of situation, i'm kinda hopeful to get some feedback on that, but if not, worry not, i'll come with something, eventually.
that's all what i'm day dreaming for now.
Hey.
You know what i just realized?

That sinfest, is a lot like these movies sucker punch and spring breakers, were they send a double invalid message, one pretending being critic of a sub culture, while feeding it with the content the author pretends to be above despite being part of the demographic he pretends to criticize.
therefore, failing in doing it.

I heard, i think, in a forum, or imgur, that sinfest is almost entirely made of confusing feministic related topics only right now. As if there was only black and white in the world.
That's such a disbalance...

So
I would like to imitate a sinfest 4 panel format comic using the fembot character. It is not like they haven't been used before for NSFW purposes:
You know, make a parody.

But the problem is that i have no idea what to develop in those 4 panels.
Any suggestions?

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:58 am

--Battery-- wrote:I heard, i think, in a forum, or imgur, that sinfest is almost entirely made of confusing feministic related topics only right now. As if there was only black and white in the world.
I see that more as a warning one shouldn't immerse into the world of comics too deep. Sinfest's world is simple as it's a collection of stereotypes. The author plays those stereotypes very well, the 4-koma style makes it possible to rise a topic and let it fall down again immediately, leaving the reader confused and considering. I think the overall story arc it has now for years bedazzles some readers about the 4-koma nature of Sinfest. That's actually a good thing! The more people are disturbed, the more they think.

Imagine a totally lame four panel strip as Dilbert in contrast. While always good for a laugh, you won't expect anything new from it.
I would like to imitate a sinfest 4 panel format comic it using the fembot character. It is not like they haven't been used before for NSFW purposes:
You know, make a parody But the problem is that i have no idea what to develop in those 4 panels.
Any suggestions?
  1. Fembot having breakfast. Robot-Style of course. Nut&Washer-O's <Now more nuts!>, 5W-40 oil can (Hell Helix brand)besides drinking glass. Bad hair day - sparks! Sleepy eyes.
  2. Stylin' up. Making herself perrrrrfect.
  3. Daywork behind the counter of a department store. Boooooring. But perfect fit for a fembot! She beeps herself while she's pulling something over the scanner.
  4. Daydreaming about fighting Godzilla in Robo-Armor.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:49 am

Others do well, too.
:lol:

dale coba

Post by dale coba » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:20 am

Sinfest is hopelessly confused, has no coherent voice, no insight.

Two years ago, I made something enjoyable out of a trite strip.

She'd be fun to know.

- Dale Coba
8) :!: :nerd: :idea: : :nerd: :shock: :lovestruck: [ :twisted: :dancing: :oops: :wink: :twisted: ] = [ :drooling: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :party:... ... :applause: :D :lovestruck: :notworthy: :rockon: ]

The Liar

Post by The Liar » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:08 am

--Battery-- wrote: Hey.
You know what i just realized?

That sinfest, is a lot like these movies sucker punch and spring breakers, were they send a double invalid message, one pretending being critic of a sub culture, while feeding it with the content the author pretends to be above despite being part of the demographic he pretends to criticize.
therefore, failing in doing it.

I heard, i think, in a forum, or imgur, that sinfest is almost entirely made of confusing feministic related topics only right now. As if there was only black and white in the world.
That's such a disbalance...

So
I would like to imitate a sinfest 4 panel format comic using the fembot character. It is not like they haven't been used before for NSFW purposes:
You know, make a parody.

But the problem is that i have no idea what to develop in those 4 panels.
Any suggestions?
Start with the sisterhood "liberating" a bunch of fembots, then end with them using them in a lesbian orgy.
That's about on par with the typical hypocrisy applied to the fembots in the comic.

edit: if you want a bit more

panel 1: 2 sisterhood members are modifying the programing of 4 fembots and member 1 questions the morality of forcibly altering the sense of self of a sentient entity to conform to their ideals.

panel 2: member 2 goes into a speech about how they're liberating them from a patriarchal tyranny that would only use them for their own base desires.

panel 3:
the 4 fembots in unison: thank you for liberating us from the patriarchal tyranny!
Member 2: See!
the 4 fembots in unison: Is there anything we can do to repay you?
Member 2: oh, I can think of one thing...
the 4 fembots in unison: Oh, of course!

Panel 4: Member 2 having a 4 on one with the fembots, and member 1 face palming to the side.
All criticism of my work is both welcome, and encouraged.
My work is uploaded under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 license, so as long as attribution is given, feel free to disseminate.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 pm

darkbutflashy wrote: I see that more as a warning one shouldn't immerse into the world of comics too deep. Sinfest's world is simple as it's a collection of stereotypes. The author plays those stereotypes very well, the 4-koma style makes it possible to rise a topic and let it fall down again immediately, leaving the reader confused and considering. I think the overall story arc it has now for years bedazzles some readers about the 4-koma nature of Sinfest. That's actually a good thing! The more people are disturbed, the more they think.
:hypnotized: !!!!!
I never saw it that way! all intentional! it's actually a good strategy! what a great way of creating conflict! you have enlighten me a little today my friend 8) .

The Liar wrote:
panel 1: 2 sisterhood members are modifying the programing of 4 fembots and member 1 questions the morality of forcibly altering the sense of self of a sentient entity to conform to their ideals.

panel 2: member 2 goes into a speech about how they're liberating them from a patriarchal tyranny that would only use them for their own base desires.

panel 3:
the 4 fembots in unison: thank you for liberating us from the patriarchal tyranny!
Member 2: See!
the 4 fembots in unison: Is there anything we can do to repay you?
Member 2: oh, I can think of one thing...
the 4 fembots in unison: Oh, of course!

Panel 4: Member 2 having a 4 on one with the fembots, and member 1 face palming to the side.
I think this is the right direction 8) to give sinfest some corrupted flattery

thank you everybody for the feedback.

i'll deliver something back, eventually.

darkbutflashy

Post by darkbutflashy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:55 am

--Battery-- wrote: :hypnotized: !!!!!
I never saw it that way! all intentional! it's actually a good strategy! what a great way of creating conflict! you have enlighten me a little today my friend 8) .
You're welcome :P I think living out feminism is a fetish on its own.

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Hey.
Remember the last sketch?
Darkbutflashy had the great idea to make a short story about it, so now we have a Collab named Science ethics, i hope you enjoy it.
i did. 8)
A productive day.

T-elos/Thurosis

Post by T-elos/Thurosis » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 am

love it ^^

i look forward to more of your works ^^
~Everything is learnable! It only depends on the efforts that you give yourself!~

~ take a look at my at my Gallery :D http://www.thurosis.deviantart.com ~

--NightBattery--

Post by --NightBattery-- » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:07 pm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
More sketches then.
One is kinda tribute to Chen.
Kinda.
Image Image