robot wonder woman

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
lucas

robot wonder woman

Post by lucas » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:35 pm

i find this image in the web and a i am very surprised with that

i want know where this came for me upload the anime in the ftp

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm pretty sure it comes from an episode of Super Friends, one of the later seasons. I'd venture a guess and say the second-to-last season, because that looks like the original character design for Wonder Woman while on the other hand Brainiac has been updated to his mid-80s metallic/skeletal look.

I seem to vaguely recall seeing part of the episode on Boomerang not all that long ago (within the last year or so)....
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:29 am

I believe Korby is right.... this is from around the time that the series was no longer called SUPERFRIENDS... but 'SUPER POWERS TEAM .... most likely around the time that CYBORG and FIRESTORM were in the mix. ---the episodes where DARKSEID was the baddie. --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

noidguy
Retired staff member

Post by noidguy » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:15 pm

I also swear that I saw a storyline with a robot double for Batgirl or Barbara Gordon in one of those shows from the 60s or 70s. Can anybody point out the episode? She pushes a button on her desk and the wall behind it rotates to reveal a robot double. She uses the double so that Batgirl and Barbara Gordon can appear at the same time, thus throwing off any suspicion that they are the same person. I don't remember if the robot looked like Batgirl or Barbara, though.

minkwheel

Post by minkwheel » Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:24 pm

The Filmation BATMAN cartoons that featured ADAM WEST and BURT WARD doing the voices (THE NEW ADVENTURES OF BATMAN) featured BATGIRL and BAT-MITE more prominently than the 60's version.....as far as I remember...so the robot double might be in the dvd boxset that was released late last year... around the same time they released THE NEW ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN ... the box set is about $19.... --minkwheel
...From my HEART and from my HAND
WHY don't people understand my intentions?

barakuda
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

that episode

Post by barakuda » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 pm

Darksied give the power to Brainiacs Android doubles of Wonder women and superman. The superman droid is turned to brick bye firestorm. While the Wonder women double stuns them with lasers from her eyes. The super Friends are captured. Darksied offer to free the Superfriends if Wonder Women will Marry him. But the Super Friends Escape and capture Brainiac While DarkSieds Goons grab WonderWomen. When back at the ship WonderWomen asked to bee taken back to her master Brainiac. DarkSied is angery his goons grabbed the robot double in all the chaos.

Also Brainiac explains to Darkseid about tthe chsange from hios old look that korby mentioned to his new look

Barakuda