Flash animations on the wiki!

Found an interesting gallery online or added some new images to FembotWiki? Post photo-manipulations, artwork, or other visual media here.
tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:50 pm

I apologize for not searching the board before for this but... I believe you have to provide a username/password to upload things to the wiki?

Frostillicus
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by Frostillicus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Wow. Damn. Hell. I forgot I had done some of those and some of them were just test ones. Not to mention the early stuff. Damn. Some of that has come a long way. I still suck at naming them, though! Hey, thanks for saving me the trouble of uploading them, but DAMN. Cool. :D
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

freejack71

Post by freejack71 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 am

Frostillicus................Technicalities and HELL YEAH!...................all I can say is wow and....................wow....
simply amazing.......wow........ :shock:

Frostillicus

Post by Frostillicus » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:52 pm

freejack71 wrote:Frostillicus................Technicalities and HELL YEAH!...................all I can say is wow and....................wow....
simply amazing.......wow........ :shock:
Hey, dude, thanks for the props! I'm still not satisfied with "Hell YEAH!" because of how the face doesn't align perfectly in one frame and throws everything off. That's why I redid the original. Also I think I made her face slightly too small, but I guess it works, eh?

Yeah, I finally figured out that I can add a much extended sound loop to give the illusion of a longer video loop (DUH!). I still remember the first time I accidentally had a sound go twice as long as it should and I thought, "Hmmm. Looks like I can use that!" It was actually really interesting to me to see some of the earlier stuff and where I got certain ideas for things.

I've tried to get better at creating my own inner workings because I can see where I borrowed from others in some of the first manips and I did ask the original artists for use of the layer a couple of times. I was honored to see someone else used one of my insides once! If I may ask you, I would like to use one of your panels if I ever get enough time to do another flash?

Anyway, most of these were experiments because I honestly had no idea or experience making manips, or animations, or audio for that matter. And I know that I'm probably still doing things the hard way because I'm using freeware. Although these aren't in chronological order, I'm glad that they are finally all in one place so that everyone can enjoy them (if you like that sort of thing)! Robotman will help me add a few more that I found on my old hard drive that didn't get posted. Thank Dale Coba for posting most of the others. I could figure out how to do flash, but I haven't figured out how to work the Wiki :P

Joden still did some of the best work.
Thaw me out when robot wives are cheap and effective.

freejack71

Post by freejack71 » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:56 pm

Frostillicus feel free to use anything of mine that you need, I would be honored to see my stuff in your work. Lookin good and cant wait for the next!!

Darian
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Darian » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:44 pm

The file "Roboflash001.swf" was a creation of mine.

Wow, I thought I'd lost that one. :D

tinyspider

Post by tinyspider » Fri May 02, 2008 9:50 am

Robotman wrote:Yes, you need an account to upload files to the wiki, and I must create the account for you. You want me to make an account for you?
Yeah, please do it. I'll upload my old stuff as soon as I can :wink:

Stephaniebot
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat May 03, 2008 12:53 am

I'm not certain if I've got much story wise I can post beyond Pleasurebot 8 that is right for here, but I could do a review of my EMCSA stuff and have a look. If only because most of my stuff is more about the transformation than life as a fembot.

But assuming the process for putting stories on the wiki is fairly 'blonde proof' I'd be happy to do so. But I will need a password pretty please if you want them there.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?