New Christmas Tale - The Nightingale's Song Part 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
ButchyBoy

New Christmas Tale - The Nightingale's Song Part 1

Post by ButchyBoy » Mon Dec 23, 2002 6:25 am

There's no real sex in this story for those who will scan for the "good part" right away. Still, I think I have a pretty good tale of a soldier of fortune and a little android who is more than what she seems.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pick-up truck drove silently through the desolate streets. The wind howled, and blew around the light falling snow on this cold December night. In the back of the truck rode its two passengers, one of them a rather average looking man in his late thirties, his face looking tired and worn, almost as though he had been through hell itself. He was sound asleep in the lap of a slight rather pale looking young blonde. She just stared out into the night, every now and then, looking down at him. smiling and stroking his hair and face. Suddenly, the truck slowed, and she attempted to waken the man passed out on her lap. "Harry", she called softly as she shook him. "Harry", she repeated, "Wake up Harry, we're here."
Harry Lang stirred, groggily at first. "Just five more minutes mommy", he mumbled as he tried to turn over. But the girl stopped him cold, her grip firmer, her voice a little louder, yet still full of innocence. "C'mon Harry, wake up! It's the end of the line." she said. The truck jerked to a stop in the back and Lang shot up, "Wha-.....we're here?". "Yes Harry" the cheerful little blonde replied. "We're in Old Chicago. About two blocks from where this.......Throckhammer guy is supposed to be." "Great," Harry said as he helped her out of the truck, then got out himself. "It's such a nice night for a walk." he said, with just a touch of sarcasm in his voice.
"Thanks for the ride mister", the young blonde called out with a smile. "My pleasure", the old man in the cab replied. "You young folks be careful out here now. And Merry Christmas." And with that, the truck driver continued on his way to wherever he was going. Harry thought he heard something about Denver and family when they hitched a ride from the kind old driver. Lang looked over at his companion and thought about family. She was his family, all he had left.....perhaps all he ever had.
"You all bundeled up there, kid?" Harry asked as he took their backpack from her and slung it across his back. "Sure am" she smiled back. It was Harry's turn to smile now. "Ok Cricket, let's go find our Mr. Throckhammer and see what adventure awaits us. Hopefully one with lots of money at the end cause we need it!"
Anyone walking the streets of Old Chicago at this moment could get a good look at the pair walking close together. Harry Lang was a tall fellow, black hair whith a dash of grey, thin moustache, a rather stocky body, just an ok looking joe, so he thought. He was dressed in a three-piece suit, covered by a brown raincoat, and sported a snappy looking fedora on his head. He had been a private eye back in a time when people had use for such men. He still dressed the part, but now just wandered from place to place taking whatever odd job paid well.
The girl he called Cricket stood just under 5 feet. Under all those winter clothes was a sweet looking blonde whose hair was done in pigtails. She looked to be around eighteen, perhaps a bit older. In reality, she was just barely two years old. Cricket was a robot.
Harry remembered how he found her. It had been five years since America's Second Civil War. The goverment had gotten so careless with fighting every other country, they forgot about their own. Nobody knew how and why things fell apart as they did, only that they did. After six bloody horrible years, peace was finally made in the year 2015. New cities were built, mostly on land where national parks once where. This is where the rich and powerful lived, and they made sure the 'riff-raff' were kept away. Harry had managed to be well-off enough during his private eye days, and playing mercenary during the war (always for the right side he felt). He could live it up one one of those fancy domes, but he wanted nothing to do with those people. He felt more at home with those getting by in the old cites. People were more real, more genuine, and yes still more violent, but that came with the territory. Even little Cricket, a machine, showed more human quality then those phony people who lived in the new cities, Harry thought.
On a fateful night, Harry was about to treat himself to a good meal for another job well done when he heard a scream. It came from ally down the street. Harry rushed to find four punks pushing and grouping what he thought was a young girl. "You're hurting me!!" she cried out "Somebody help me!!!" Ah, the hero's cue. After many punches thrown, and blood shed, the punks limped off, and the girl was lying on the floor, her body twitching. Harry tried to help her up. "Are you ok?" he asked. The girl struggled to reply, "H-Help me.............d-d-d-damaged.......short......shorting.......help......m-m-m-meeeee." And with that she passed out. Harry thought he heard some crackling coming from with inside the girl. As he tried to revive her, he noticed what looked like sone wires sticking out of her left wrist. As he lifted her arm for a better look, he saw her hand just hanging as it were about to come off!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next: When Harry and Cricket met

tectile

Post by tectile » Mon Dec 23, 2002 9:13 pm

Your off to a good start there. Looking forward to more.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Dec 24, 2002 1:35 am

and it's coming.......I just need stop pulling out my hair after hitting a button and wiping out part 2......Oh wee, sleep is overrated anyway :lol:

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:51 pm

Hey...  Very good story so far..wanted to compliment you on it.  Just wanted to ask a question: where did you get the name Cricket from? (cute as it is)...it's not really a name you associate with cute fembots lol...though, it certainly formed a really cute image in my head.  So far it fits the character really well ^_^

Anyway, just wanted to again say "good job!"

Ryn
Last edited by DollSpace on Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:27 pm

Sometimes you just never know what inspirations will strike you whilst surfing the web

http://www.bostonmodels.com/index.asp?p ... ge&id=1090

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Dec 27, 2002 9:51 am

Sometimes you just never know what inspirations will strike you whilst surfing the web

http://www.bostonmodels.com/index.asp?p ... ge&id=1090
Quite interesting..and coincidentally I happen to live near Boston lol. I've always thought Cricket was a cute name..hehe

Off to read part 2....

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Apr 22, 2003 12:31 pm

part 2 below.......newest chapters above