Family life, last part!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Family life, last part!

Post by Mirage » Thu Oct 31, 2002 12:55 pm

It was in the middle of the night, I was woken up by a sudden noise. I opened my eyes and saw just a dark figure towering over me. Then, all I saw was the end of a lamp coming directly in my face quite quickly. "Ohhhh..." I said, waking up with a big headache. I realised I was tied up completely, lying on the carpet beside Alice's bed. I tried to look up but I could not see much. I was hearing someone walking around the room, pouring some liquid. I smelled it and realised that gasoline was being drench everywhere. "Who are you???" I screamed out loud. The figure came at me and stood there. "Freak... you are going to die now with my cheating android!" the man screamed angrily at me. "You're Alice's husband?" I asked quickly, panicking with the situation at hand. "Yes, and her creator! I arrive finally after months of being away and I find her sleeping with a monster. Bitch! She will never function ever again! How dare she! I created her!!" he keep yelling, emptying the gasoline tank on the bed. I slowly manage to look on the bed and there was lying Alice and Anny, both deactivated. "No! It's my fault! Don't destroy them! Alice's is alive!" I screamed my turn. "Alive? She's a robot, she can be replaced!" he growled. Taking a match, he light it and dropped it on the floor beside me, starting the flames. I screamed in horror, struggling to break free from the ropes. My sensitive burned skin ripped around my ankles and wrist, enticing my pain. Sadly, my efforts were in vain. He had did to much of a good job with the ropes and knots, I could not break free. Knowing my fate, I closed my eyes and waited for the fire to consomme me. Images of my wife and my daughter came to my mind, happier moments for me. To my surprise, image of Alice and Anny came too. "Goodbye, Alice, Anny, thank you for showing I was still human." I cried softly, while I felt the heat of the flames consuming the entire room. Then, something happened that I can't described. I felt like small hands untying my ropes and a strange lighted figure standing in front of me, completely emulated, pointing to the bed. I got up and look behind me. I saw there was nothing but the darkness of my shadows against's the wall, to my surprise. I got up and look around. I saw nothing but fire everywhere. I jumped on the bed and grabbed Alice and Annie. I reactivated Alice, who smiled at me and kissed me softly. She then looked around and stayed calm. Grabbing my left arm, she turned and dashed thought the fire, carrying along Annie like a rag-doll. She then jumped over the flames at the door and ran downstairs with me in her arms with Anny. We got out of the house and she dropped me on the grass. Her husband was nowhere to be seen. The house was a total lost, but it didn't matter, I had my family with me. I knew then my reason to still be here on this earth, along side with Alice and Anny.

A few days past and Alice and Anny moved in my house. I was reading the newspaper and saw an article, with a picture of Alice's decease husband, that shocked me. "Troy McMan was killed 4 days ago when he lost controlled of his vehicle and crashed in a tree. Professor McMan, who had won many international awards for his android technology research, just came back from Japan 2 days before his death. It was rumoured he had finalised the first fully sentient android ever created. Sadly, we will never know if he did in fact finish his project. He left behind his uncle who will miss him greatly.". After reading it, I got up and went in the kitchen, where was Alice preparing supper for me. "Max, are you okay?" she asked me, caressing me face. "Yes, everything is okay... not just okay, things are great!" I said, while grabbing her from behind and laughing. Anny came in the room and hugged me hard from behind too. We were a real happy family now.

The end

Hope you liked this one. Please tell me what you think of it. (good and bad comments are welcome)

Mirage

Post by 1001011001 » Thu Oct 31, 2002 3:34 pm

:cry: *Sniff* Such beauty...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Sweet!

Post by DollSpace » Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:32 am

Wow..kewl story..I'd love to read "The Further Adventures..." *hint hint*

C-ya
Ryn

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Sat May 07, 2005 7:29 pm

That was a beautiful story and a wonderful ending. I know the end really got to me. So far, this is the first fembot story to ever put a lump in my throat or nearly a tear to my eye.

I suppose it also appealed because I could see something like this story happening in the fictional universe I am working on. However, basically it was a nice moving tale.

Thank you.

Jeff :D
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ