Scripts

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
andoroido
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: No Need for Anonymity...

Post by andoroido » Tue Oct 22, 2002 6:26 am

WinterRose wrote:Relationships aren't about having to hide bits of yourself away from the other. They're about honesty and communication, or they're doomed from the start.
I think relationships are *all about* hiding bits of ourselves that would freak out or just generally annoy our significant other. How many science fiction stories have there been about how dreadful it would be if we could read each others' minds? A society of total openness would be hell.

Here's a few thoughts I would never tell my girl.
Because I am a man, I have these piggish thoughts, but I don't share them.

"I wish your breasts were more perky."
"You're pretty but you're no supermodel."
"Your laugh is kind of annoying to me, but I'll deal with it."
"Are those crow's feet around your eyes getting bigger?"
"That meal was about 2 out of 5 stars, but thanks anyway for cooking."
"I wanna have a menage-a-trois with your younger, cuter sister."
"I wish you had an "on/off" switch"

..and the like ;)

Perhaps this is one of the key drives for wanting a gynoid. Because she is perfect, you will never have the thoughts above. Any point of complaint could be rebuilt or reprogrammed... making life much easier than having to learn to live with imperfection. A great fantasy.

Sure, there a some great partners who will accept this harmless fetish, but most will probably be freaked out by it, ruining an otherwise good relationship. We ask not to be judged on our fantasies, but should we judge others for finding our fantasies disturbing?

Hopefully, we are in strong relationships where we can predict whether our partners will be freaked out or not by this revelation. If you can't even begin to guess what your partner's tolerance level is, then you need more time together.

We can also reveal things a step at a time. For example, "I want to draw/paint a picture of you." leads to a basic freeze scenario of posing for the picture.. from which you can gage the reaction of your partner to being frozen, or posed a bit by you.. with no pressure on the partner to "perform", and the activity is widely accepted as romantic. If it goes well, you can move on... There are other games... ;)

Luckily, there are so many facets or ASFR that can be made into acceptable games, whereas other fetishes are fairly take-it-or-leave-it.
A good partner will cooperate in your games, and might even figure out your fetish on their own.. which gives them the freedom to accept it fully, or just play along to keep you happy, because he/she loves you. If your partner seems uncomfortable with your games, then you have your answer, and you haven't ruined your relationship over this fetish.

Gradual expsoure to new ideas is always easier to accept. It almost makes me cry to see people pleading in the forum for the best way to blurt out, "I wanna have sex with robots! I wish YOU were a robot!" (well, basically that's it, isn't it?) ;) and expect instant acceptance. It's like playing Russian roulette with your relationship.

Sadly, wishing for our sexual fantasies to be accepted by everyone is itself a fantasy that will probably take even longer to come true than the appearance of gynoids.

andoroido

Miss Silver Karakuri

Post by Miss Silver Karakuri » Tue Oct 22, 2002 9:39 am

Regarding discussion about what we should tell our partners and not. I think the list you gave Androido, is more about being tactful by not saying it instead of saying it.

Some people are heavily into this subject and for better or worse might find honest discussion with their partner good or bad, very relieving to the soul. Others its not so much of an issue and so they are left with a little more time and ways to handle things.

Yes just blurting out such things usually is BAD, and I really like the ways you give for examples, so far with my lovers I have been open with except for two and its because they weren't 'lovers' but simply people I 'fucked', so they didn't count. But everyone else have been aware of my interest and they didn't take it badly, honestly they thought it was a joke, that I was kidding, and they just accepted it another weird aspect of me.

I am also seeing things from a womans point of view, and as such men are a little better at taking weird kinks than other women are, although the women Ive slept with haven't been all that adverse either, but I do take a little bit more care when I can. The longer it goes however the harder it can be to tell someone, which is why I usually get it out of the way early. But thats me, and sometimes thats not possible for others.
Miss Silver Karakuri

WinterRose
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by WinterRose » Tue Oct 22, 2002 8:28 pm

FNNNK! Okay. I suppose I'm not advocating complete honesty here, folks. It would seem that no-one can actually function if you're COMPLETELY honest. For that matter, I just watched Finch on Just Shoot Me get threatened to have his head stapled to a wall for telling a supermodel JUST what he'd like to do with her. There's little things that aren't as hugely important to be completely honest about. The little things are just that. Little. I suppose the distinction should be made tho. Your sexuality is NOT little. My goddess and bumblebees I sound like Dan Savage. Pardon me. When did I sign on to be a relationship counselor? Eww.

Perhaps it's just me, but my own wanting a gynoid was never about being able to just program over the minor disagreements. I mean the girl that never says no or gets upset with you? As many twilight zones that have been based on the idea of complete honesty or broadcasting every little thought, there have to be just as many warning us about the hell that comes of enforced thought and the 'perfect' mate.

I suppose it works for some. And I suppose you have to go with what works. Bitter experience has taught me that keeping my own likes and dislike buried for the sake of a relationship turns into bitter resentment. Am I better off out of the relationship I was in? In my opinion, absolutely. We've spoken since and she even apologized for being intolerant and controlling. (Big vindication moment. Guys should get those every week. ^_^ ) Should I judge for being judged? If she starts it, sure! When I get judged I'm REALLY not good about turning the other cheek.

The gradual thing sounds neat. You make a ver VERY good point. Hell, I think I even remember reading such things in the past. My own advice pretty much comes under the category of 'This is what I would do. Maybe you should think this through before trying it at home.' To me, the communication and honesty thing has to be there or it's pretty pointless to start with. The operative thing being 'For ME.'

This is all really beside the point about scripts though. I was really trying to just deconstruct the whole fear of loss of anonymity thing when it comes to finding performers and producers and things for the media we really wanna produce. I'll call an 'end of aside' thing for all of us here. The point was everyone... just... Well, do something!

Oh yeah. Rose needs Women. *^_^*

-WinterRose