Tammy Part 01 – Conversion

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Bunnybot

Tammy Part 01 – Conversion

Post by Bunnybot » Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:28 am

Here comes a new chapter from Tammy. Hope you enjoy.

Tammy Part 01 — Conversion

Tammy and Jim were walking thorough the corridors of a large building in the middle of the city. They were looking for the address they got from their friends Eve and Simon.

“Here we go” said Jim as he found the sign. With small letters the name “CDI RESEARCH” was standing in the door. Jim looked to Tammy.” Are you sure you want to do this?”

“More than ever” she said while she opened the door.

As they entered they came into an office. A gorgeous blonde wearing a headset was sitting behind the desk at the administration area. “Welcome to Companion Dolls, what can I do for you” she said with a professional smile.

“My name is Tammy Phillips, I have an appointment with Miss Farnsworth.”

“Oh yes, Miss Phillips, I see your name here…I will call Miss Farnsworth, she will be here in a minute. Please have a seat.”
She pointed to a waiting area and Jim and Tammy sat there for a short while.

Miss Farnsworth entered the room. She was a gorgeous blonde woman in the late thirties with a fabulous figure. Her black business suit was cut extremely tight-fitting to her petite figure. The black miniskirt matching the jacket nestled alluring on her hips. Her perfect long legs looked even longer supported by four inch black classic high heels and black satin sheers.

“Miss Phillips,” she asked with a sultry voice as she came in. “I’m Victoria Farnsworth, welcome to Companion Dolls, please follow me.”

Tammy and Jim followed Miss Farnsworth through some corridors. Tammy looked at the perfect face and the body of Miss Farnsworth. “Excuse me, may I ask you a question?” Tammy said.

“Of cause, “answered Miss Farnsworth.

“Are you a machine?” she said.

“Of cause, I am”, she smiled to Tammy. She pulled the Jacket up and opened a little service panel at her lower arm to show Tammy and Jim her true nature,“ I’m unit DX-7753, model Angela, build and programmed for business function and management. I’ve been converted from my human life seven months ago. How did you find out?”

“Well,” answered Tammy, looking fascinated at the blinking lights, cables and connectors inside Miss Farnsworth’s arm,” you are so…perfect…and so beautiful.”

Miss Farnsworth smiled, “And you want to be perfect too?”

“Yes”, said Tammy, “will I be converted today?”

“If you wish”, said Miss Farnsworth while directing them into a lab room, ”we will finish your conversion in just a few hours. First we need a scan of your face, please come in.”

Tammy sat down at a movable seat. A kind of laser device came from the ceiling and started to scan every inch of her face.
“Don’t you scan my whole body for my robot duplicate?” she asked.

“This isn’t necessary”, said Miss Farnsworth, “you will choose one of our six body types, we then will custom build your face panel. That way we save a lot of money and can easily exchange damaged parts.”

“Sounds logical”, said Tammy as the scanner finished the work and moved back to the hatch at the ceiling.

“Fine”, said Miss Farnsworth, “if you please be so kind and come with me to the office, we need you to fill out some forms and answer some questions.”

“Of cause, “ Tammy said, while they followed her.

Back at her office, Miss Farnsworth took out some forms and handed them to Tammy and Jim. “So, Tammy, what do you prefer…we have different types of basic programming procedures. As your memory disc will not contain all our available programmes, you need to choose. Do you prefer to be programmed as independent individual unit, sexual companion, or service unit?.“

Tammy looked at Jim. ”I want to be a sexual companion.” She said smiling at him.

“Good” said Miss Farnsworth, “then you have to choose a body type.” She typed some data in her notepad. Then she pushed a button on her desk and a hidden door on the side of her office was sliding away. Behind that door was a showroom with a dozen of female bodies in different sizes and build. Like living statues they were standing there. Jim’s mouth dropped open.
Tammy walked to one of the more voluptuous bodies. It had an adorable figure with well formed big breasts and a hairless pussy. Tammy caressed the breasts, then she turned to Miss Farnsworth. “I want to be like this one.”

“Good choice”, said Miss Farnsworth, while typing in some data in her pad “that’s a Marina GX-3200 body type, we have many customers in the media especially adult TV business who choose it. It’s equipped with the finest sexual sensor devices and the most female build. I need some details…do you want to keep your eye colour…your hair?”

“Yeah, that’s fine” said Tammy while examining the body again.

“Please select your makeup wishes” said Miss Farnsworth as she handed the notepad to Tammy. Tammy selected different colours for her lips, nails, eyeshades and some other makeup related things. Then she handed the pad back to Miss Farnsworth.

“Very good” said Miss Farnsworth”, now I need some info about your sexual affections, you know we can change them in your programming.”

Tammy smiled and looked to Jim. “I think Jim likes Lingerie”, Jim looked bashful to Miss Farnsworth.

“It’s O.K. Mr. Simmons, she said. “She will be your sexual companion robot and we will program her the best we can. How about oral sex, the price of your body well grow when we install oral capable devices.

“Please do that”, said Jim. Tammy looked at him and smiled.

Miss Farnsworth continued, ”Tammy, how about your sexual orientation?”

Tammy smiled, “I always wanted to know how it feels to be bisexual.”

“I see”, Miss Farnsworth typed in more data.
Then she stood up. “I think, that’s all we need now for your basic programming, we can do updates later. We are through, please follow me. Mr. Simmons, please follow my assistant, we have to do some paperwork and the payment.”

They entered a room which looked similar to a laboratory. Tammy looked fascinated at the robot body that was lying on one of the two tables in that room. As they came in a pretty female technician took the face panel which looked exactly like Tammy pretty face and placed it carefully to the robot’s head. The large belly panel was still open and a bunch of cables were connected to a computer device. Tammy watched curious as the female technician opened a panel at the robots stomach and placed a full flask of clear liquid in a bracket inside. She took another flask and with a click it snapped in the bracket inside her open sex panel.

“Those vials will be empty somewhere”, Tammy said to the technician.

“We refill and clean the robot bodies on the monthly service sessions.” Said the technician while she smiled to Tammy.

“Tammy, make yourself comfortable here.” said Miss Farnsworth and pointed to the empty table. As Tammy lied on the table, Miss Farnsworth carefully injected a calmative.
“This will help you” she said caring.

At the same time Jim was sitting nervous in the waiting area waiting for the competition of his new robot wife.

“Tammy, I will inject now a liquid witch contains Nano-bots.” Said Miss Farnsworth, ”those are little devices who will scan your brain and will give this information to the new hard disc. It will feel a bit dizzy in the next minutes, but it will not hurt. Then you will fall asleep and will be reactivated I your new body.”

“All right”, said Tammy smiling, “see you in a minute.”

Tammy felt more and more dizzy, then she finally felt asleep.

Out of the darkness, a technical data stream of information appeared in her field of vision. Some numbers scrolling down, then a message appeared:

UNIT GX-3286…MODEL MARINA…READY FOR ACTIVATION PROTOCOL.8867G…LOADING BASIC SETTINGS…ACTIVATING EXTERN SENSOR UNITS…ACTIVATING OPTICAL UNIT.

A white flash and then the face of Miss Farnsworth appeared in Tammie’s field of vision. In the first seconds it pixelated slightly, then it was crystal clear.

“Unit GX-3286, please give me a status”, she said.
Tammy’s programming forced her to reply immediately.

“Processing…”,she said while her CPU collected all the necessary data from the different sensors. “Unit GX-3286…model Marina…human emulation sexual companion robot, serial number 0034423d. Checking hardware…..…all servo systems calibrated…gyro systems balanced………processing…….please wait……….power cell resources at 99.3 percent, remaining activation time 9 hours 45 seconds……sensor check……..all necessary sensors working within parameters……Unit GX-3286 is ready for human emulation mode…..

“Execute human emulation mode”, said Miss Farnsworth.

Tammy’s eyes blinked. Miss Farnsworth typed in some data into the nearby computer. “Tammy, please remain on the table, I need to do some more tests.” “Okay, said Tammy, now functioning in her human emulation mode. Miss Farnsworth typed in some commands, as in Tammy’s field of vision suddenly a message appeared:

EXECUTING SEXUAL ROUTINE GGS66710b.

Tammy started to move her hips rhythmically, her voice unit started to moan convincing. Miss Farnsworth watched the data on the screen for some time, then she typed in some data again. A message in Tammie’s field of vision appeared again:

EXECUTING ORGASM SEQUENCE IN 3.254 SECONDS

Tammy’s body started to shake wilder, as her moaning became more and more heavy. Every system in her body now leaped to the most basic function of her existence. At the brink of the orgasm sequence Tammy let out a scream of lust, then she laid frozen on the table again. Some drips of the lubricant running down her lovely pussy panel. The technician removed the cables from Tammy and closed all open panels. Miss Farnsworth ended her test session.

“Tammy, you can stand up now, your testing was successful…no errors I can see.”

“Thank you”, said Tammy while she stood up and dressed her up. The first thing she noticed was, that her bra didn’t fit anymore. As she squeezed her lovely breast in her black satin bra the sexual sensors on her nipples misinterpret the pressure it as an act of lovemaking. A message in her vision appeared:

EXECUTING SEXUAL PROTOCOL EE7732

Tammy ignored that message while some systems in her started to run a sequence which would lead her to a sexual climax again. She concentrated on dressing her up. Her skirt was also a bit to small and she hardly could close her jacket at her new breast. She remained the first two buttons open, which showed her new voluptuous breasts squeezed sexy together. As Tammy pulled on her suspenders and stockings, she got numerous message from her sexual sensors. The crackle of the taffeta inside her skirt make her shudder while it touched the satin stockings and she manually had to override and block another orgasm sequence which started executing in her field of vision. She realized more that all those sensors and programs were installed for her new being. A sexual companion to her lover. She couldn’t wait to test her new body with him.

To be continued…

Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by Korby » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:05 am

What a nice surprise to come home to after a loooong night at work!

Enjoyable as always, Bunnybot. Looking forward to the next installment!
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

tc

Post by tc » Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:26 am

I liked this story

jovianjeff

Post by jovianjeff » Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:39 pm

Awesomelicious! Loved the story and your writing in general.

Thank you for posting this!

Jeff :D
Writer, director, moderator of the ASFR themed rpg;
Heavenward: Crònaca di Jovis ad astra
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeavenwardCdJ

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:55 pm

This is good stuff. Are you going to link these to the earlier Tammy stories, or make a whole new line?
A.N.N.

Bunnybot

Post by Bunnybot » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:06 pm

A.N.N. wrote:This is good stuff. Are you going to link these to the earlier Tammy stories, or make a whole new line?
Sonner or later, they will link together - this is the prequel now.