The first time, one last time...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:34 pm

By Mirage

Sitting quietly in the university library, Steve was working on a report for his next class. "Can I borrow a pen?" a female voice asked Steve from behind him. "Sure.." Steve said, turning around to give the extra pen he had. "Thank you, Steve.." smiled a red hair girl. Steve smiled back and blushed a bit. She was a new girl that just joined the university Steve was now going at. Steve had a crush on her since he saw her last week. She reminded him of Allison. He tried to bury the memories of Allison deep inside him. He missed her a lot. He had stop contact with John, her creator, since that terrible day, he never went back to that house or talked to John again. Steve knew Allison would maybe still be alive (functioning) if she hadn't went out with him. He felt guilt every time he remembered Allison. He tried to moved on, it had been 4 years now. He had dated a bit here and there, but, Allison was always in his heart.

Steve look at his hands trembling and decided to have some courage. "What's your name?" he asked the red head. "I thought you would never asked!" she grinned to him, laughing lightly. "Allison..." she simply said quickly after a pause. Steve almost feel out of his chair. He look around the room speechless. "You're joking?" he asked her quickly. She shook her head a no, smiling. "Are you my Allison?" he whispered to her. "Your Allison?" she laughed out. Steve felt stupid asking that last question "Forget it, I'm just confused... I was in love with someone called Allison a long time ago.. But... something happened and I lost her..." he explained to her. "You know, sometimes things you think you lost in the past, you find them again out of the blue.." the girl said to him, kissing him on the cheek. Steve look at her and tear formed around his eyes "It is you.... Allison.." Steve chuckled out. He then notice John sitting behind him, smiling. "You fucker!!!" Steve yelled to John, laughing. "She's back, but just a bit different looking... I manage to save most of her memory files.." John explained. Steve hugged John like a father and turned around to Allison.

Allison look at the floor, nervously "I know it's been a while, but my feelings for you are the same as they always been.... Do you feel the same for me, even if I was gone for so long..." Allison asked, tears in her eyes to Steve. Steve look at her and took her hands and signal her to wait for a second. Steve whispered to John something to him. "Now? Here? I can't! Come on!" John mumbled out to Steve but then said "Okay, I'll do it!". Steve nodded a yes to Allison. John looked confused and cleared his throat and stood beside Steve, both facing Allison. A few people in the library was looking at the two men standing straight, facing, Allison standing in front of them, confused.

Steve had closed his eyes and look at the floor, Allison waiting for his answer about his feelings toward her. Then, suddenly, John started to sing none stop :

Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga
Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga
Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga
Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga

Steve started to sing suddenly :

I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl, you just don't realize
What you do to me

When you hold me
In your arms so tight
You let me know
Everything's all right, ahahah

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

Lips as sweet as candy
Their taste stays on my mind
Girl, you got me thirsty
For another cup of wine

I got it bad for you girl
But I don't need a cure
I'll just stay addicted
If I can endure

All the good love
When we're all alone
Keep it up girl
Yeah, you turn me on

I'mmm, I'mmm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing

John sings :

Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga
Ouga Chaka ouga
Ouga ouga
Ouga Chaka ouga

Steve continued to sing :

All the good love
When we're all alone
Keep it up girl
Yeah, you turn me on

Ahaha I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing

I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
I say I'm hooked on a feeling
And I'm high on believing
I'm hooked on a feelingggggggggggggggg!!!!!

Steve kissed Allison hard, the entire library erupted in applauds and laughter. "You never left my heart" Steve smiled to Allison. Allison kissed him back "I missed you so much!" Allison cried out of joy. "I think things will be alright now..." John said out loud. They all left the library and went out, happy as can be.....

The end...

Hope you love this long tale and ending, a musical seemed proper, for some reason.....

Mirage

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:06 am

Aww! *hughugs* I'm so glad it ended all happy-like, and I love the red hair, since I'm kinda partial to it myself since I have red hair too hehe...

Let's hope more stories will be written by you soon!

Ryn

Fembot-Fem

Post by Fembot-Fem » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:53 pm

I like the music if it isint elevator music and fits the mood...which that does. Awesome story, Mirage!

psychojester1978

WOW

Post by psychojester1978 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:36 pm

:shock: ok the whole song thing took me by surprise......and I was thinking Steve was going to propose to her.....oh well, love doesn't have to be about marriage.... :lol:

great job Mirage.....from start to finish......maybe have an epilogue on the fate of Steve and Allison....and Arnold and Rachel....and John.