The first time PART 20

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 20

Post by Mirage » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:20 pm

The first time PART 20
By Mirage

Steve and John had searched the small city by car, trying to find Allison. John called Steve a few hours ago when he arrived home with the house empty, doors open. At first, he thought it was a robbery, but only Allison was missing. Also, John had managed to create a viral remover to cure Allison from Arnold's virus. Steve was looking around, tired, but worried. After a few more hours of searching, they decided they both needed some sleep.

Sleeping until noon, Steve went to school, hoping to find Allison there somehow. He meet John there too, also trying to find his creation. Then, Steve saw Rachael and grabbed her hard in his hands. "Where is Allison???" Steve yelled to Rachael. "I don't know!" she screamed back. John looked at Rachael and asked more calmly "Please, have you seen my daughter?" he asked her. "Your daughter? Come one, she's a piece of machine!" Rachael laughed out. "I know you know who did this to her!" yelled more Steve, frustrated. "I don't know..." she lied. "Rachael, please.. I love Allison and nothing you can do will change my feelings about her and you. I like you, but... I could never love you back like you want me too! I am sorry." Steve explained to her. Racheal look at the floor, shuffle her feet and said one word "Arnold..".

Steve drove like a maniac, cursing he didn't thought about Arnold before. "Who's that?" asked John. "A freaking geek that is in love with Allison too.... and I think he discovered Allison was an android somehow..." Steve mumbled out. Arriving to Arnold's house, he ran to the door and banged hard on the front door. "Arnold! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!!" Steve screamed. After banging a few more time, finally the door open, Arnold behind it. "What did you do to her???" Steve said while grabbing Arnold by the throat. John followed Steve inside the house and called Allison's name outloud. "She can't hear you... she's not working no more..." Arnold said, his voice tight from Steve strangling him. "Where is she?" Steve asked Arnold. "Up stairs, in my room." Arnold answered quickly. Running up the stairs, he found Arnold's room quickly.

Entering the room, Steve, followed by John, gasped at the sight. Allison was in thousands of pieces. Circuits, wires, cables, motors, part of her anatomy was everywhere in the room. Steve didn't say one word, just look at the pieces. "I figured if I can't have her, no one should.." Arnold said from behind them. Steve turned around and swung at Arnold and struck him hard in his left temple. Arnold fell on the floor on his back, almost knock out. John remained quiet, started to pick up the pieces in a box he grabbed in the room. Steve remained quiet and helped too, slowly making sure they had all the pieces. Arnold laid there, groaning the entire time, massaging his bruised face. After about 15 minutes, Steve and John left the geek alone with Allison in pieces. Just before leaving, Steve stop at the door and told Arnold "You know, you are such a loser that even a robot could not find you attractive.. Drop dead, loser!". John look at Steve "That was harsh..... good...That little punk deserve more that the punch you gave him.. " he smiled.

"So, can you fix her?" asked Steve, looking at Allison's creator examining the parts. "I am sorry, but... Allison is so badly damaged. Arnold ripped all her CPU and A.I. circuits boards and broke them with a hammer..." John said, trying to find the courage to tell him. "Is she gone for good?" Steve asked nervously. "I am sorry, but ...Yes... our Allison we knew is gone...no amount of repair can't bring her back...." John said, tears forming in his eyes. Steve simply sat there, grabbed Allison's damaged face plate and kissed her on the lips "I am so sorry for everything I done to you and all the shit that happen to you because of me.......Allison, I will always love you....Goodbye..." Steve said and left the room alone, fighting the tears trying to come out..

To be concluded....

Devil
Technosexuality: Built

Post by Devil » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:55 pm

Awe damn... poor Allison...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:05 pm

That's so sad...what's gonna happen to her?

Ryn

sparty
Technosexuality: None of your business

Post by sparty » Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:35 am

i hope this isnt the end of the story!