The first time PART 19

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 19

Post by Mirage » Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:57 am

The first time PART 19
By Mirage

"Are you OK?" Allison asked Steve who was sitting beside her, worried. "No, I am not... Are you not worried about your own life being replace one day by another older you?" he barked at her.
"No, it's the cycle of life..." she simply said. Steve knew she was probably programmed to think like that and he knew he could not do much. "Forget about it and let's enjoy ourselves while we are together.." Allison smiled to him. "Yes, let's..." Steve smiled to her, hugging her hard.
Allison closed her eyes and tried not to think how hard it was for her to remember Steve's name.

Steve look at the time and help Allison to her bed and plug her up to recharge for the night. "Can you stay a bit with me..." she asked him. "It's getting late..." Steve mumbled. "Please... I am so afraid I won't remember you in the morning... the virus is spreading.." Allison cried out. Steve choked up on her words and kissed her deep "Of course, my love.." he told her. They kissed and made love to each other until late in the night. Steve went home late to sleep a bit hours later. As Allison went for her bedroom, she heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was Steve, she open the door quickly. "Arnold?" she simply said, before being deactivated by him with her remote he stole from Steve's bad with Rachael's help.

Arnold grabbed Allison and pulled her inside his mother's car he had borrowed secretly and drove Allison to his place. "Allison, you will be mine now... how many time I dreamed about you being my puppet... since I discovered you were and android, I craved you even more..." he young nerdy boy told her, reaching to grab her breasts while driving. Quietly, he carried her slowly to his room, full of electronic equipment and lock the door. Lying her on his bed, Arnold left out a small laugh of excitement. He undressed her naked and started to molest her quickly. Penetrating her and grabbing hard her breasts, Arnold lost what he believed his virginity with an deactivated android. Guessing this is how a love doll must feel, he wanted more. He wanted Allison to make love to him back. Opening her main panel, he inserted cables inside her thorax and started to try to reprogrammed her slowly. He knew the virus was working like he wanted, when he saw most data about "Steve" was being replaced by his name instead. He removed a few circuits from her A.I. and CPU, he wanted Allison more obedient than being self aware. With the help of the remote, he found her sex control panel above her pussy and set all her settings to high.

Arnold excited, reactivated Allison. "Where I am?" she asked confused. "Your new home." Arnold smiled to her. "Arnold? Where is S....S....." she said, shaking her head, trying to remember Steve. "Who?" Arnold asked her quickly. "I don't know..." Allison said, now very confused. "Kiss me.." Arnold commanded her. "....Yes...kiss you.." Allison mumbled out, feeling something was not right but could not stop following his commands.

She reached and gave him a small kiss."A deep kiss! I want to feel your tongue inside my mouth!!!" Arnold yelled to her. She stop moving for a second, looking at him, puzzled. "Why?" she asked confused. "Because I said so! You love me!" Arnold told her, becoming angry.

"I love you?" Allison asked herself, knowing something was wrong. "Dam it! Stupid machine!" Arnold screamed, deactivating Allison with the remote. He reached for the keyboard and typed quickly. He deactivated most of her AI programming and reactivated her. Having most of her electronic personality deactivated, Allison was more like a zombie than the girl he knew. But Arnold didn't care now, all he wanted was Allison to make love to him.

"Kiss me deep!" he yelled to her. Allison kissed him deep. "Yes, that is more like it.." Arnold smiled. "Suck my dick!" he told her. Following his command, she suck his dick. "Now, get on top of me and fuck me good, my slave, Allison!" he laughed out, his ego being pumped. After about 30 minutes past, Allison simply stop moving. Confused, Arnold realised she ran out of energy. Plugging her to the wall socket, he let her recharge on the floor while he went to bed t sleep. In the morning, he told his parents he was sick and need to stay home in his room alone all day. They believed him and both left for work. "Now, we are all alone, my love!" he told the deactivated Allison who was naked in his bed, while he was penetrating her hard all morning until she was fully recharged.

"There, all data about Steve is gone, I can now reactivated your A.I. again..." Arnold said to Allison, reactivating her. She open her eyes and saw Arnold lying beside her. "Arnold..." she simply said. He reached to kiss her but she move away from him. "You love me!" he yelled to her. She remained quiet. He typed a direct command to her CPU "I LOVE ARNOLD". "I love Arnold...." Allison repeated the command. "Kiss me!" he told her. "..I can't.... I don't love you...

Allison said to Arnold and suddenly stop moving, her CPU was crashing. Arnold was enraged and pushed her off the bed, like a broken doll. He went to her and kicked her hard in the head, her faceplate coming off, circuits and wires being ripped inside from his violent action. Allison twisted and shook from her malfunctions and systems crashing hard "LOVE ME!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!! LOVE ME!!!!!" Arnold screamed outloud at the broken female android who was twitching hard on the floor. "Love me.... please..." cried Arnold, tears rolled down his zit greasy skin face to Allison's who in a single violent jerk, stopped moving.

To be continued...

PS: Happy Thank's giving to all!

Also, go SENS GO!!!

Mirage

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:30 pm

Nice to see more from this story...even though I feel so bad for Allison! :( I hope everything works out in the end :) Please write more soon!

Ryn

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:01 pm

Poor Allison! Maybe #4 will kick his ass or something :lol:
A.N.N.