The first time PART 18

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 18

Post by Mirage » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:49 pm

The first time PART 18
By Mirage

Allison went to make breakfast for Steve in the kitchen while he took a shower. While cooking the food, Allison was thinking how she loves Steve. She knew her feelings were fancy programming, but for her, they were real. She was also scared of Steve leaving her for Rachael one day. So, Allison tried her best to seduce Steve too. After cooking the breakfast, she waited for Steve to come out the shower and dried himself. Coming out naked in her room, Steve saw Allison naked waiting for him on her bed. "Can we have a quicky?" she smiled. "Sure..." smiled Steve. Without telling her, Steve was actually sore from all the sex he had with "Allison"'s body last night. "Lie on the bed, I'll take care of my baby..." she told him, pushing him to lay on his back on the bed. Steve didn't resist and enjoyed Allison pleasuring him. She started to suck his dick with her mouth and lips, giving a great blow job. She the rub her breasts all over his body, including his face. She then inserted her wet pussy on top of his hard penis and moved slowly up and down on top of him. Scratching lightly her finger nails on his chest, Allison was reaching an orgasm. Steve closed his eyes and was reaching his climax too. "Oohhh Arnold... " Allison moaned out, reaching her climax and exploding. Steve grinded his teeth, hearing that name, exploded at the same time. Panting, Steve pushed Allison off, disgusted. Allison look at Steve confused and started to cry "Steve... what's wrong...". Getting dress, Steve remained quiet and reached for the door " I love you! Please don't leave me!!!!" Allison begged him. "Go see Arnold, I know he might cheer you up!" he yelled and slammed the door loud. Allison cried until her father came to consul her.

Steve went to school early the next day and sat in the cafeteria alone. He open his bag and notice Allison's remote. "Maybe she's malfunctioning?" he asked himself. He then saw Rachael come to him and sat beside him "Sorry about last time... is Allison okay?" she asked. "Yes, I guess... she's acting weird a bit.." Steve explained. "Oh..." Rachael simply said. "Where is she?" the young black girl asked. "Don't know...." Steve mumbled out, trying not to think to much. "Here, go buy yourself something, it will make you feel better.." Rachael said, giving Steve five dollar. "Go, I know you are hungry by your face..." she smiled. Steve took the money and left the table to buy something to eat. While Rachael stayed at the table with Steve's stuff, , she went inside his bag and replaced Allison's remote with a very similar one. Rachael then saw Arnold walking pass the table and she gave him Allison's remote to him secretly.

"Thank you, Rachael..." Steve, said while coming back, eating some food he bought "You are a real friend." he smiled to her. "Yay, a real friend..." she whispered to herself, feeling the guilt growing more and more. Steve then simply grabbed his stuff and went to his classes, not knowing what happened. Rachael sat there, and stared to cry alone. She knew Steve would never forgive her for what she just did to him and specially Allison.

Steve stop to see Allison after school, feeling guilty to being such a dick yesterday to her. Allison open the door, looking very sad. "Steve... I thought you would never come back to me..." she cried out, hugging him hard. "I love you so much... I can't function without you...." she whispered to him. Tears formed in his eyes and told her how much he loved her too.

Allison sat quietly beside Steve, hugging her in his arms. "Steve, if one day, I can't remember you or appeared I don't know you no more, please believe me that it was out of my control." Allison said, tears rolling down her soft pink cheeks. "It never will happen..." Steve said, trying to make her feel better. "I am infected...." she told him. "Infected with what? Aids?" Steve gasped shocked. "No, stupid... a virus... a computer virus..." she said, crying out more. "What? What's the virus??" Steve said, panicking. "My father don't know... he's gone right now to try to find a anti-virus for it... All we know that it's erasing data in my CPU and A.I. with new corrupted data..." Allison explained. Steve look at her, waiting to cry more "If your dad can't remove it, what will happen to you?" he asked, feeling like trowing up. "I'll die..." she cried out.

Trying to stop crying, Allison smiled and look at Steve right in the eyes "Steve, I need to show you something..." Allison said, grabbing Steve's trembling hands. "Come... No matter what happen, I'll be there for you in the future." she said, leading him upstairs to her father's laboratory. " What do you mean?" Steve mumbled out, looking at Allison. "You will see.." she said, leading Steve to a room he never saw before. "This is were I was borne..." Allison smiled. Looking around the room, it was a android laboratory for sure. There was female androids parts everywhere. Steve then saw a table with a sheet on top of it. Under the sheet, was a female shape hiding. "What's going on.?" asked Steve confused. "First, look here!" Allison said, showing him two big boxes written something on them. Steve gasped when he read what was on the boxes. "Open them, you will understand more..." Allison said to him. One the first box, was written "Allison #1, Age 9.", the second box, was written "Allison, #2, Age 14.". He open slowly the first box and took a deep breath when he saw on top of the box, the head of a young Allison staring back at him. "Is she you?" he asked Allison who was standing beside him. "No, not really... She was the first prototype." she informed him. He look inside more inside box and realised it had the entire body too of this little young version of Allison..

"Open the next one..." Allison instructed Steve. Following her commands, he open the second box and found a second head and body that was slightly younger version of Allison staring back at him. "This is you, but at 14.." he mumbled out. "Yes..." she simply said. "And now, the last surprise... Tada!!!!!" Allison yelled out, pulling the sheet off the table that covered the female body. Steve gasped out of shock. Steve was completely stunned "It's Allison #4, age,. 24!! She'll be finish probably next year!" smiled Allison. Steve look at un finish female android on the table. She was Allison, but looking a bit older and was taller, more develop sexually, her breasts were D cups now, her hair was longer too. She was a full adult version of Allison.

"Will she replace you?" Steve asked Allison. "Yes... like I replaced Allison #3." she simply said, looking at her older version. "What will happen to you?" Steve asked confused. "I'll be mostly be gutted from my expensive hardware and put inside a box, just like the other Allisons." she simply said. Steve almost collapsed from what she said "You'll end up in a box, in pieces? What about you? Your personality? Your memories? Does it get transferred?" he asked quickly. "Oh no... Every Allison as her own personality and her own memories to build. I am sure my father will program the new Allison to fall in love with you too..." Allison said, trying to make Steve feel reassured.

"This is bull shit!!!! I don't want Allison #4! I want you! Only you!" Steve yelled to her. "Steve, this is way things are. I am a machine, I don't age in appearance... and my A.I., CPU and systems will always be outdated after a few years. Every machine needs to be replace with a new one eventually." she explained. Steve ran to her and hugged hard, crying "I won't let it happen! I won't! I'll tell your dad I'll keep you forever!" he cried out, knowing what she said, makes some sense in a twisted way.

To be continued...

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:39 am

Wow..I really like where this is going - it's sweet and sexy and suspenseful and sad all at the same time - I hope Steve & Allison end up all happy and stuff at the end of this one! hehe

Ryn