The first time PART 17

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 17

Post by Mirage » Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:03 pm

The first time PART 17
By Mirage

"You did what???" asked Arnold, confused and angry. "I dump a glass of water inside Allison... I got pissed off!" explain Rachael to him. "But before you did, did you plug the circuit in her like I asked you too?" he asked quickly. "Yes, I did, twerp!" Rachael said, regretting a bit helping the little nerd. "Good, the virus takes only about 60 seconds to infect the systems..." laughed Arnold.
Rachael shook her head and left the classroom, feeling she made a pack with the devil.

Arriving to his teacher's house, Steve brought in his arms, Allison, who was badly damaged. "Shit, it's worst than I thought it would be!" John said looking at the damaged circuits. "You can fix her, right?" asked Steve, worried. "Should be able to, just might take some time." John explained, removing Allison's shirt. Getting many tools, her creator sat and started to remove the damaged parts. Allison was offline, but still was move sometimes, having her stomach being gutted out. "Can I help?" asked Steve, feeling sorry for Allison. "Tell me what really happen.." John asked seriously. "Well, you remember that black girl you met last week, she's in love with me and she poured a glass of water inside of Allison while she was recharging.." Steve confessed. "Mmm... women... the most dangerous snakes in the world,." John smiled, repairing Allison very slowly. "This will take some time... The good is that most of her A.I. and CPU are okay, just need to be fixed up a bit, sadly, some of her other circuits are fried..." John mumbled out, looking at some of the circuits.

"She will be okay, right, back to herself?" Steve asked quickly. "Sure... I guess.." John said quickly. "What is this circuit?" John asked when he saw the circuit that Rachael had plugged inside Allison's stomach. He removed it and stared at it, confused. "I guess something I haded to her and forgot, anyhow, it's fried now!" he told himself. Steve and John stayed all night repairing Allison. Steve slept in Allison's bed, while she lied deactivated on her repair table.

In the morning, Steve got up and went to see Allison. She was still deactivated but look fully repaired. Looking at her, Steve was still amazed how beautiful and real she look. Apart from her missing shirt and bra, she was still wearing the same as last night. Steve felt her B cup breasts with his hands, never got tired of playing with her breasts. Wished they was just a tab bigger, but he still loved them. Underneath her breasts, was her open stomach panel, wires and cables still coming out of her, attached to some computers and machines. Her energy level were fully charged up also. He reached inside her stomach and reactivated her. "Good morning, Steve!" she smiled, opening her eyes. She look around and realised she was lying on a repair table. "Did I malfunction again?" she asked Steve. "You know you are a machine again?" he asked her quickly. "Yes, Dad thought it was better if I knew like I used too. I promise I won't go freaky again on you. Dad removed my ability to have any sexual fantasies of my own." she explained.

"Can you unhook me up from all the shit connected to my systems?" Allison asked Steve, who was trying to sit up. Steve reached inside her and detached the cabled and wires from her insides and closed the panel. Allison smiled and kissed him after "Thank you, my love.". Allison and Steve went into her bedroom where she got a shirt to put on. Before she did, she paused in the mirror of her dresser and look at herself. "I wonder if you would love me if I was not built so pretty?" she asked Steve from behind. "Of course I would!" Steve said., coming from behind her, looking at each other in the mirror. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her on the back of her neck. Allison closed her eyes and enjoyed his touches. Steve moved slowly his hands up and cup her breasts delicately and rolled her nipples with his fingers. "Mmmm... you are making me wet, Arnold..." Allison purred out. "What??" Steve stop quickly and pushed himself away from her. "What did I do wrong?" Allison asked confused. "You call me Arnold.!!!!" Steve mumbled out, pissed off. "Of course not!" Allison defended herself. "You did!" Steve yelled to her. Allison turned around and put her shirt on "You know you are the only one for me, Steve!" she yelled back at him. "I... sorry... I am so sure you call me Arnold..." Steve mumbled out. Allison went to Steve and kissed him deep "Shhh... You will be always the only one for me, Steve... Steve...Steve...." she said, stuck in a loop. "Steve..Steve...Steve...ERK..... sorry about that, I guess I still have a few bugs in my systems.." Allison said laughing lightly. Steve hugged her and felt uneasy from the bad gut feeling he was having.

To be continued...

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:42 pm

Thanks for keepin the story going Mirage!
A.N.N.