The first time PART 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time PART 3

Post by Mirage » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:30 pm

The first time PART 3
By Mirage

Alley look at Steve with a grin "Should we do something?". Steve still somewhat confused and thrilled at the same time, responded "I don't know if we should..". Alley simply look down and inserted a finger inside the small open panel over her own pussy "Mmm... Let's see what happens when I do this.." she said, while pressing one of the small buttons. Alley suddenly left out a moan, making Steve even harder than he was. "Mmmm... I think I just made myself even more horny than I was.. Mmmmm... Steve, help me out.. Press some of the buttons in my panel..." Alley asked Steve. Steve combed his hair and drop to his knees, so he could see directly inside the small panel. "I see a few buttons...." he told her quickly. "Press some.." she purred out.

Steve took a deep breath and press the upper left button, right under a small LCD screen. He then saw "sexual function increased" appeared on the small screen. Alley curled her back out, making her breasts come out more, her nipples getting even more erected than before. "My breasts.. They feel so hard now... so hot!" Alley moaned, slowly grabbing them with both hands and massaging them hard. "More..." simply said Alley, who was in ecstasy. He press the button again. Her breasts came up even a bit more, now, she was now becoming even more aroused. "Try another button.." she gasped out the demand. Steve then press the lower button. Alley's breasts came down a bit. "sexual function decreased" was now on the small screen. Alley stop massaging her breasts and look at Steve like nothing had change. Steve then press the middle button, seeing the small screen showing now "lubrication increased". Alley left out a moan and curled her legs a bit together then said to Steve "I am so wet...". Steve had to see it for himself and inserted his middle finger inside her pussy and felt the wet and creamy vagina of Alley. Alley left out a quick small yip, feeling Steve's finger inside her.

With his other finger, he press the lower button and felt Alley's secretion decreased quickly. Finally, he pressed the last upper right button to see what it did. ‘Increasing Orgasm function" appeared on the screen. Steve then continued massaging her G-spot inside her while pressing the buttons inside the small panel right under her wet pussy.

Alley lifted her chin, leaving out a small scream out "OOOhh...Ohh.." she simply said. Steve pressed again the button "OOOHhh OHH OHHH OHHH!" Alley was screaming out, biting hard her lips. Steve continued, aroused like he had never been in his entire life. "Stop... Stop.. I am... too much... "Alley screamed out at Steve, her eyes shut hard, trembling from her orgasm she was having. Steve quickly stop, leaving Alley panting like a dog. She quickly sat down and lied on the hard tiled floor of the boy's washroom.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked her, feeling somewhat scared he damaged her somehow. "I'm just over heating... see, the red lights flashing inside me... my circuits were overloading a bit.." Alley simply said, exhausted. "I should close you up.." Steve told her, grabbing the remote. "Sure... Sorry if I can't fuck you right now.. My systems are over heated... gimme about an hour." she asked him. He nodded and closed all the open panels on her body. Leaving the pussy panel for last, he look inside it one last time "Wow... Do you think I can touch you again like this someday?" he asked her. Smiling, she nodded a yes.

Helping her up, she look sad at Steve. "You didn't get nothing...Sorry..". Steve look at her and asked her for maybe a blow job... if she could. "What's a blow job?" she asked, curious. "You don't know?" he asked her, smiling. Steve pull down his pants and underwear and took out his penis to show Alley. "Put it in your mouth and suck on it." he informed her. Looking not sure what she was doing, she did like he told her. "Yes, roll your tongue around it too.. Especially at the tip..." Steve told her, breathing hard. "OOOOW!!! OWW!!! NO TEETH!!!!!NO TEETH!!" Steve screamed in pain. "Sorry..." she smiled to him. "Yes.. Better... yes.. Don't stop... move your head up and down a bit...Mmm." He moaned out, enjoying the sensation. He grinned and quickly came inside her mouth. "WHAT IS THAT??" she asked confused, spitting out the semen out. "My sperm..." he simply answer her.

"Shit! I am not suppose the have any liquid or organic material in my mouth h.h..errccrr.." Alley's voice started to crackle. "Rreer my mouth.c.rr..my voicebox.x...crcrrr.. very..sensitive..cccrrr..." Alley trying to spit out all the sperm out. Getting toilet paper, she tried to remove it all. "Sorry... I thought you knew I was about to shoot out.." Steve simply said, feeling now very stupid. "Cccrrasxzzaaa" a deep metallic crackle, was the only sound coming out of Alley's mouth now. "SHIT! I AM SO SORRY!" Steve said, panicking. Alley look at him and pointed the phone. "Yes, your dad! He can fix you up!". Calling the father, he told what happen to him "Yes... she got sperm inside her mouth and throat.. Sorry, I didn't know it would short out her voice box... Yes.. Thank you.. And I am so sorry.." Steve said on the phone.

"Your dad will come here in a minute of two.." he informed Alley. Alley sat there, a bit pissed off, but understood it was he fault he didn't know better. "Alley?" was heard from behind the door. "Your dad!" Steve smiled and unlocked the door and let Mr. Thompson in. "Let me see... Open your mouth.." he ordered Alley. Alley open up and let her father look inside her mouth with a small flashlight. "This will not hurt, okay.." he whispered to her. Steve was looking at them, worried. Press his fingers in both her ears, he snapped her head quickly to the right, and then to the left. Then, Steve almost freaked out when he saw his computer science teacher pulling off his own's android daughter head off. Alley's body twitched a bit, having her head removed. Alley's head was still functional, having wires and cables from the neck still attached to it to the body.

Putting the head on the sinks, Mr. Thompson look inside the open neck "Man, you did really released lots of sperm, Son." he told Steve. Grabbing more toilet paper, he removed the semen on her exposed circuits in her neck and voice box. Taking a small tool, he removed a few circuits. "Sorry, Alley, I can only repair you at home... your voice box main circuit is fried.." he said, looking at the small main circuit. "Let's go home..okay?" he told her. She smiled and he reattached her head back. Steve look at the floor, feeling even more guilty than before.

Alley took his right hand and put it on her face and she kissed him on the check, showing she was not angry at him. Smiling, he asked if he could come too. His teacher nodded a yes, telling him on the way home no more blowjobs!.

Alley was lying on a table and was decapitated again. But this time, her father had deactivated her and was fixing her up good. Steve was sitting there, actually listening to her creator telling him info on her. "Never she must take liquids. Water... she must not touch it.. So, no showers, bath or swimming, okay?". Steve nodded and realised how much delicate Alley was. "She's still a prototype, you know... She always have problems sometimes, breakdown, crashes, glitches.. I hope you understand that.." her father was telling Steve. The teen mumbled a yes and went beside her at the table "I don't care if she is a machine... I'll do the best to be her boyfriend.." he smiled to her creator. His teacher smiled and told him she was all fixed up and just needed to be reattached and reactivated. Steve look at him and smiled "Cool... Can I?" he asked him.

Her father let him do it and Steve reattached her head and reactivated her with his remote. "Oh.. I can speak again.. Thank's, Dad." She simply said, while getting off the table. "Well, it's getting late, I should go.." Steve informed them. "Don't go yet... Dad, can he stay just a bit.." she asked her father. "Sure, stay, I'll get diner for us.." her father told them. Steve felt relieved and sat with Alley in the living room and watched some TV together. "Steve... can I see the remote again?" she asked him, giving him a dirty look. "Ok... " he simply said, giving the remote. She look at the remote and switched the dial to 5 and pressed open. "What are you doing?" he asked her, knowing she just open her pussy panel. "Dad's gone for about 20 minutes, let's have some fun until he comes back.." she whispered to him. Steve look at her, not sure what so say. She grabbed his left hand and inserted inside it her pants "Please..." she said, giving his puppy eyes. He smiled and felt the open panel and inserted a finger inside it. "Make me very wet..." she asked him. Finding the correct button, he pressed it a few times. Alley moaned out loud. "Mmmmm... fuck me now..." she asked him, getting naked. Steve could not refuse her wish and pulled down his pants down. She then climbed on top of him on the couch and inserted in erect penis inside her. "Mmmm... make more... orgasmic.." she asked him.

He took a deep breath and pressed the small button, controlling her having orgasms. Alley left out a small scream, feeling the changes he did to her. After a few minutes, they both came and relaxed on the couch. Steve look at Alley and decided to lower her "sexual function" by pressing the lower left button "Your dad will arrive any time.." he explain to him. She nodded and let him close her up and both got dressed up. "Food is here! I got pizza!" her father screamed out, coming inside the house. Steve and Alley went inside the kitchen and both men ate together, talking about technology.

To be continued...

Saotome Kazuya

Post by Saotome Kazuya » Thu Jul 28, 2005 10:55 pm

Great work! Your stories remind me of why I ended up here.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:03 am

*giggles* I like her dad's reaction towards the end...like he knew what they were doing and it was obvious it was what they were going to do the minute he left them alone! *giggle*

I look forward to the next installment!

Ryn

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:08 pm

You just gave a whole new meaning to the trem "Daddy's Girl" hehehe. Very nice so far (still half-expecting one of those famous Mirage twists)