The first time...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

The first time...

Post by Mirage » Thu Jul 14, 2005 2:48 pm

The first time
By Mirage

Friday night, at the movies.. Steve was sitting beside Alley nervously. ‘Are you comfy?" he asked her. "Yes... Want some popcorn?" she asked him with a smile. "Thank you.." he smiled back. Reaching for the popcorn, he notice she had place the popcorn bag between her legs. Steve trembled, carefully reaching in the bag. "Oh!.." she gasped a bit outloud, surprised. "SORRY!" Steve quickly exclaimed, realising he had reached at the bottom of the bag and actually touched her, close to her pussy through the bag. "It's okay.." she said, being a bit red.

Steve looked down, somewhat embarrassed too "Do you like the movie?" he whispered to her.
She nodded a yes, paying attention to the big movie screen. Steve then stretched and put his left arm around her shoulder, on the back of her seat. She smiled and enjoyed Steve's embraced. Steve was in heaven. For a year, Steve had a huge crush on Alley, but just now, he had the courage to ask her out. He was delighted and surprised when she said yes to him.

Steve was memorised by her beauty and smarts, never he had been so impressed by such a girl. She was perfect to him. He was just being happy to be with her. They had been somewhat friends for a few weeks, when they were assigned in science class together for a project. Slowly, he look at her breasts threw her sweatshirt, "She was at least a b-cup, maybe a c-cup even?" he was thinking. He was somewhat ashamed, but could barely control his sexual feelings toward her, she was simply sexy and hot. Beautiful body, brown clear eyes, long dark black hair, not a single zit... perfect.

"Steve? The movie just finished..." Alley informed him. "Errr. Oh, sorry, let's go then.." Steve mumbled out, knowing she realised he was paying more attention to her breasts than the movie.
They walked out and went to his car. "The movie was okay, I guess." she said, somewhat disappointed. "What do you want to do next?" he asked her quickly. "Well, I must be home before 11:pm.." she said, knowing she father was very strict. "I guess you I can simply drive you home then, it's already 10:30pm.." Steve told her. "Sure.." she said, unhappy somewhat.

Arriving to her house, Steve looked at it "Wow.. Nice place..". "Do you want a tour?" she smiled to him. "Sure!" he smiled back, getting out of the car with her. "Won't your parents be mad if I go in?" he asked her nervously. "No... Dad won't mind... he knows you already.." Alley said. "What??? Who is your father?" Steve asked quickly. "My dad is our computer science teacher.." she explained. "What?? Mr OLD Thompson???" Steve gasped in disbelieved. "Yup.. And he's not that old.." she laughed out.

Entering the house, Steve was amazed by the inside of the house. There was computers, circuit boards, cables, everywhere. Somewhat a mess, but cool for Steve anyway. "Holy shit... your dad likes computers.." Steve said. "Yes.. A bit too much sometimes.." Alley smiled. "Let's watch a bit of tv..okay?" Alley told Steve. "Is your dad home?" he asked her. "No, he's gone to a conference for the weekend.." Alley said, flipping channels. "So, we are all alone?" Steve grinned. "Yes..." Alley smiled, innocently.

"Can we watched this show?? I like this!" Alley quickly said, happy to see one of her favourite show on the TV. "Of course.. No problem if I stay here a bit with you..?" he asked her. "Thinking a bit...she smiled a no. . Sitting in his arms, Alley was happy watching her show. Steve was happy too, but had to excused himself to the washroom. Finding the bathroom and relieving himself, Steve could not himself to look around the house. He walked around and slowly open a few doors. Many were computer rooms, filled with machines everywhere. Then, he found Alley's room. "HEY! What are you doing around snooping??" Alley yelled out, scaring him a bit. Laughing at her teasing, he entered her room. "Nice room.." he said. He then notice also many computers and machines around her bed. "What are does?" he asked Alley. "Oh...for my repairs.." she simply said. "Repairs?" he asked back. "Yes, repairs.." she simply said. "Oh.." he said, confused.

He turned around and faced her "Can I confess something?" he told her. ‘What?" she smiled devilishly. "This is my first time in a girl's room.." he mumbled out. "Really?" she grinned "Well, this is my first time I have someone in my room too.." she said back. "May I confess something too?" she smiled. "Go.." Steve mumbled out, being somewhat very excited right now. "I think I need some repairs, because I am feeling something I never felt before.." she said. "What are you feeling?" Steve asked, choking on his words. "I am feeling v e r y w e t.." she whispered to him in his right ear.

Steve could not control himself no longer and embraced Alley deep and long, his arms grabbing her body and pressing it against his body very hard. "Mmmm..." she moaned, because Steve was grabbing her ass very hard with both hands and pushing himself on her. "Steve..." she whispered.. "Yes.." he said faintly. "This is my first time..." she said.. "Me too.." he said back.

Steve removed her shirt and her bra, leaving her topless. "Do I please you?" she asked, somewhat shy, showing her breasts to him. "So much.." he said, also getting naked. She pulled down her jeans and underwear and was now standing naked before him "Do I please you?" she asked again. "Of course!" he said, grabbing her in his arms and laid her in her bed and inserted himself inside her. Moaning loud, both reached quicky orgasms. "Do I please you?" she asked Steve again, looking at him, exhausted. "Alley, so much.." he answered, tired but happy.

Alley sat up and she asked Steve again "Do I please you?". "Yes! Yes, you do!" Steve moaned out, laughing. "This is my first time..." she said to him. Alley then hug Steve and lay beside him
"Do I please you?"Alley whispered to him. "Alley... are you okay?" he asked her. "Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?"."Do I please you?" Alley repeated quicky to Steve. "YES!!! YES!! What don't you don't get???" Steve screamed at her, now a bit pissed off. "This is my first time..." she simply said.

."Do I please you?" Steve asked her quickly. "Do you please me?" she repeated Steve's question.
"Irrelevant..." ."Do I please you?" she asked back. "Two can play at this game.. ."Do I please you?" Steve asked her again. "Do you please me?" she asked outloud to herself again. "Irrelevant.. Do you please me?" she mumbled out. Steve asked again "Do I please you?""Do I please you?""Do I please you?""Do I please you?""Do I please you?" he asked her quickly. "
. "Do you please me?" she repeated Steve's question. "Do you EERRROORR>>>> ERROR>>" she said, twitching suddenly.

Steve then realised Alley was an android. In a instance, Alley simply slumped in her bed, like a marionette who had it's string cut. Steve was panicking and didn't know what to do.

Suddenly, the door open and Steve's computer science teacher., Mr old Thompson came in "Shit, things were going so well for Alley.." Not paying attention to Steve, Mr Thompson took a tool and sat beside Alley. In a few second, he removed her face plate and inserted a cable inside her head from one of the machine beside the bed. "I programmed her so yell, but when it came to her having a good orgasm, that's were things get screwy..." Alley's father was babbling out loud "Always after the orgasm..".

"You know, there is always a few bugs in the first time, hey?" he asked Steve.

Steve left out a scream and ran out the door.

The end.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:15 pm

*giggles* That was cute...and again with the twists at the end! lol..

*mumbles something to herself about how she really needs to start writing again...*

*hugs*
Ryn

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:22 pm

D'oh, we only had 386's and stupid teachers, not even knowing how to turn those things on (so we could play DOOM on them *muahaha* :twisted:)... errr, what did I want to say? Ah yes, nice fresh story! You did please me.
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.