The Rental Ch2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
General
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

The Rental Ch2

Post by General » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:39 am

Brian woke up Saturday morning to the smell of coffee and bacon cooking in his kitchen. He rolled over in bed and fondly remembered the events of last night. After his first love making session with Rachel, the android he rented for this weekend, she had made him a wonderful pasta dinner and while he ate, she made herself busy cleaning his apartment.

Brian dragged himself out of bed and threw on a robe before heading into the kitchen. “Good morning dear,” Rachel purred from the kitchen, “how do you like your eggs?”

“Over easy please,” Brian replied looking over the very sexy droid. Rachel was standing in front of his stove, wearing only an apron she had found in his closet. It managed to cover her ample chest and delicate folds, but left her firm ass exposed. He grabbed a cup of coffee and gave her ass a good squeeze as he walked by to get to the table.

“Ohh, that felt good,” Rachel cooed as the worked the eggs on the stove. Brian sat down at the kitchen table as she bent over enough to give him a good view of her ass and a quick glimpse of her reddening folds. She finished up the eggs and brought a filled plate over to the table. She laid the plate of eggs, bacon and toast in front of Brian and returned to the kitchen. The food smelled wonderful and he dug voraciously into his plate. She returned a few seconds later with a large glass of a milky substance.

“What is that?” Brian asked between mouthfuls of food.

“This is a supplement used to lubricate my systems and provide my internal moisture,” Rachel said with a devilish smile. Brian nodded in understanding and continued eating. She drank her fluid in a moderate manner, stopping every now and then to make conversation. She could have downed the whole drink in one shot, but her etiquette programming dictated she should observe proper table manners.

“If we need to be at the party by 7pm, when do you think we should leave here?” Rachel asked.

“Well, I figure it should take us about 45 minutes to get there so if we plan to leave at 6 that should give us plenty of time,” Brian said while finishing his toast.

“Ok, then I will need to start getting ready at 5pm, is that ok?” she asked.

“Yea I think that will work,” he said. “I will shower up before then so you can have the bathroom all to yourself.”

Rachel nodded and smiled, “Thank you, I appreciate your understanding.” She stood up and collected the empty dishes. “I want to make sure I look absolutely radiant for you tonight.” Brian smiled and observed the half naked android rinse the dishes and load them into the dishwasher. He wasn’t sure if she was doing it on purpose or not, but every time she leaned over to load a dish or pot, she would give him an excellent view of hidden treasures. He could feel his penis coming to attention under his robe. He caught her smiling at him and wiggled her ass a little in acknowledgement.

Brian downed his last bit of coffee and walked into the kitchen. The pressure from his growing member worked the robe open so he was standing free at attention. Rachel saw him approach and calculated that he wanted to “surprise” her, so she continued loading the dishwasher. She made sure to moisten enough to provide easy entry. When he got right behind her, she bent over more to give him full access. He rubbed his hard penis up and down her moist folds and sensing what he wanted, she balanced herself, and then reached behind with one hand to grab his hip; the other hand grabbed the firm shaft of his penis. She guided him between her lips, and then used both hands on his hips to pull him in.

Rachel shifted her hands forward to balance against the counter and Brian grabbed her supple hips and began to pound her from behind. He reached forward to grab one of her tits, but couldn’t reach. She shifted her legs, being sure not to separate themselves, until Brian could comfortably massage her tits with is hand. After a few minutes he felt his approaching climax, and dropped his hand from her breasts to her now engorged clit. He pressed and rubbed her little nub, and she soon shuttered with a powerful orgasm. It was enough to push him over the edge and he came inside of her. Still shuttering, she felt him cum and squeezed her vagina to pull it all out of him.

Brian stood up and braced himself against the counter to catch his breath. Rachel finished loading the dishwasher and then stood up to face him, still wearing her apron. “Would you like to take a shower now or later?” she asked.

“Eh, let me get a few things taken care of but I think I will just wait and take a shower later this afternoon before the party,” Brian said as he made his way to the bathroom. He took care of his business, brushed his teeth, etc and came out a few minutes later. He saw Rachel sitting on the couch waiting for him and holding her remote.

“What would you like to do now?” She asked with a slightly mischievous look on her face.

Brian looked at the clock and saw they had a few hours to spare, but he was fresh out of ideas. “I don’t know, do you have any suggestions?”

“Actually I do,” Rachel said with a sly smile. “Many of my previous renters really enjoyed when I acted a little more robotic. You might really like it. Would you like to try?”

“Uh sure, what do I need to do?” Brian asked, sort of curious to see what Rachel had in mind.

Rachel handed her remote over to Brian, “Press the command button and order me to enter ‘Robotic Mode.’ In this mode I will act as a very early model android that some find very erotic.”

“Do you enjoy this?” Brian asked. He knew she was just an android, but he had come to see her as a bit more and didn’t like the idea of her free will being removed.

“If it pleases you, then I greatly enjoy it,” Rachel said as she gently stroked Brian’s exposed leg. “Making you happy gives me the greatest satisfaction.”

“Ok let’s give it a shot,” Brian said, curious to see if it would be as erotic as Rachel said it might be. He thumbed the command button “Enter robotic mode.”

Suddenly Rachel’s body stiffened slightly and her eyes lost a bit of focus, “Yes master,” she replied in a flat monotone voice.

“Stand up, and remove your apron,” he said.

“Yes master,” Rachel replied in the same flat voice. She then stood up stiffly, untied her apron, and let it fall to the floor. She stood naked in front of Brian and with her arms straight and at her side, staring straight ahead. He reached out and grabbed her stiff hand, and pulled gently. Sensing her master’s wishes, the robot stiffly walked closer to the couch.

Brian reached up began to fondle both of her firm breasts. Rachel impassively stared ahead, seemingly oblivious to the stimulation. After a little more than a minute, when he moved to squeezing her nipples, she suddenly cocked her head to one side. “Sexual systems activated,” she said flatly. Her head then stiffly moved lower to focus on his groin. “Master, you are sexually aroused. Do you require stimulation?”

“Uh, yes robot. Stimulate me,” Brian said sheepishly, still not used to this new activity.

Rachel’s stiff moving arms opened Brian’s robe, but she then stopped. “Please specify desired sexual stimulation.”

“Give me a blow job robot,” Brian said with a bit more confidence.

“Yes master, oral stimulation commencing” Rachel replied as she stiffly bent at the waist. Putting her hands on Brian’s hips she took him into her mouth. He watched as she bent like a jack knife to swallow his member, and then stiffly bobbed up and down. It was arousing and felt great, but not quite as great as when she had done it before. After a minute or two, he lifted her shoulders and gently motioned for her to stand up.

“Oral stimulation suspended, do you wish for me to continue master?” Rachel said flatly.

“No, cancel oral stimulation. Go into my bedroom and lie on the bed,” Brian said.

“Yes master, oral stimulation cancelled,” Rachel droned, she then stiffly turned and proceeded to the bedroom. Brian picked up the fallen apron and returned it to the closet. When he made it to the bedroom he saw her lying on her back, with her legs slightly spread and her eyes staring up at the ceiling. He quickly shed his robe and moved to mount her. Pushing his cock between her still wet folds, he felt her shimmer and then announce, “Vaginal intercourse commencing, loading orgasm protocols.” Her arms moved up from the bed and began to stiffly rub his back and buttocks.

Brian happily pumped away for several minutes when Rachel suddenly spoke, “Orgasm pre-conditions reached, loading orgasm sequence.” She said flatly, at a higher pitched and rapid pace. “Oh yes master, push it into me. Thrust your cock into my synthetic hole. I am an android and I was built just to service you master…”

Rachel continued on with her robotic dirty talk, until Brian could take it no longer. He exploded into her and she responded with her own synthetic orgasm. Just then she started to spasm under his weight. “ERROR,” she blurted. “ERROR, malfunction in sexual drivers.” She kept jerking and he started to get really worried. “Critical failure, commencing emergency shutdooownnnnn….” Her voice trailed off as she stopped moving complete.

“Oh shit!” Brian exclaimed as he jumped off her and tried to revive her by shaking her body and talking to her. When nothing seemed to work he ran back into the living room and grabbed her remote. He pressed the command button, “End robotic mode!”

In less than a second the stiff robot that was Rachel, melted away revealing the warm woman from before, curled up on the bed. “Did you enjoy yourself?” she purred.

“Uh yea it was great, but what happened at the end? I was worried I had broken you.” Brian queried.

“Oh sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” Rachel said, now looking very disappointed. “The error sequence was pre-programmed after my orgasm. Many renters in the past really liked it.”

“That is ok, it was somewhat erotic, now that I know I didn’t break you,” Brian said while plopping down on the bed.

Rachel’s expression brightened a bit. “Ok good, as long as you enjoyed yourself,” she paused for a second, seemingly deep in thought. “My power reserves are getting a little low, and I want to be sure I have plenty of energy for the party tonight. Can you please help me connect my charger? It is in my smaller bag.”

Brian got up off the bed and retrieved a small electronic device with a couple of plugs. He recognized the standard electrical plug and seated it in a nearby socket on the wall. Rachel then rolled over to the edge of the bed nearest to Brian and exposed her naked back. Suddenly a small patch of skin on the spine of her lower back split and opened, revealing two small sockets and several very small switches. “What is that?” he asked.

“That is my dorsal maintenance panel,” Rachel replied smoothly. “The two ports are for different power adapters. The small one fits the quick charging device you have in your hand now. The larger port is used for batter conditioning maintenance back at the factory. The switches are hardware override jumpers used during repair.”

Brian plugged the charger into the small port in Rachel’s back. He felt her twitch a bit, and then her eyes closed again for a second. When then opened she smiled and explained, “I should be fully charged with enough energy to last me until Sunday night in about an hour.”

“Alright, while you are charging I guess I can go ahead and start getting ready for tonight,” Brian said as he started to gather clothes from around the bedroom.

“Good, just let me know when you are done,” Rachel said, then closed her eyes and appeared to go to sleep. Brian casually dragged his hand along the curves of her body; from her foot to the back of her neck. He smiled and left the room to take a shower.

To be continued…..

Loganov

Post by Loganov » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:31 am

Damn good! Keep it up.

Loganov.

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:02 pm

A promising start of what's sure to be another great series; can't wait for more!

Ryn

tectile

Post by tectile » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:58 am

It's great to check the board and find a fine story like this one.
Thanks General.

curtskinn

more please

Post by curtskinn » Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:08 pm

keep the story coming it is great

ehy
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by ehy » Mon May 09, 2005 8:38 am

Great!