Visiting the in-laws, part #4

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Visiting the in-laws, part #4

Post by Mirage » Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:16 pm

Night was coming and Dave was still working hard on Amy. "I don't think she'll be done until tomorrow..." he told me, tired from the long day. "No problem.." I said "Can I see her before I go to bed?" I asked him. "Sure... but she's barely functional." he informed me. "Night..." I told him, going in the basement lab to give my wife a goodnight kiss. I was surprised at seeing at how much Amy was in pieces. Only her head and her left leg was attached to her thorax now. Many of her panels on her body were open, cables and wires coming out of her, attached to many various computers. At least she had her head back on. I then notice she was still missing her face plate. I look at her exposed circuits and machinery that is inside her head. I saw small motors and wires that controlled her mouth movement along facial gestures and expressions. Her optics were two small cameras for eyes. "Tom? Is that you?" suddenly the face said, the small motors rolling and humming, her cameras moving to see me, even blinking. "Amy? Are you okay?" I asked her shocked. "Dave forgot to deactivating me back when he reactivated me one last time before going upstairs. How do I look?' she asked me. "Okay, I guess.." I joked lightly. "Please don't look at me like this... Please put my face plate on.." she asked me, feeling ashamed "I must look like a robotic monster to you...".

"Amy.. Shsss... I love you with or with out your faceplate.." I said to her, kissing her lightly on her robotic lips. "I can't feel it... No sensors..." she laughed out. "Open your mouth!" I asked her. "Why?" she asked confused. "Trust me..." I smiled to her. Opening her robotic mouth, I saw her pink tongue and kissed her deep, giving her a deep french kiss. "That I felt!" she formed a smile with her robotic lips. "Again...and longer..." she asked. I did, but this time, I heard something happening. A small humming started, like a hard drive booting up, coming from her open stomach, where all her main systems are install. "Kiss me more..." she asked me again. I gave her more tongue action and she left out a small moan "Fuck me..." she whispered to me.. "Are you horny?" I asked her. "Sooo horny.. Dave upgraded my sex drives and I don't need you to activate them no more by remote. Just sexually stimulate me and I become all wet for you..." Amy growled with her robotic face.

With my left hand, I probe her pussy and she was really wet "Shit me.." I smiled at Amy, missing limbs or not, I could still fuck her good. Penetrating her, she left out a pant, enjoying it just as me. "Wait! Wait, please put on my face plate before anything else... I want to feel you kissing me all over, including my face!" Amy begged me. I nodded and inserted her face plate on. I got on the table and kiss her deep, turning her on even more. We fucked until we both came. "Sadly, I can't hugged you now.." she smiled, looking at me, being armless. "It's okay, I'll hug you for both of us!" I told her, lifter her in my arms and kissing her more. But by accident, while I lifted her up, I disconnect her main power cord, since Dave had remove her internal battery. Amy went all limp "Tooommm...m..m.......' she slurred out until she was completely out of power. "Oops..sorry..." I said. I decided to let Amy be deactivated like that, because I needed to rest myself.

I climbed the stairs slowly and quietly. I heard Dave snoring out loud, at which he feel asleep in his favourite easy boy chair in front of his tv. I tiptoed upstairs to my room, trying not to wake up Dave. Arriving in my room, I realised I need a shower. I grabbed two towels and got naked and went into the upstairs bathroom where was the shower. I turn around and lock the door and put the towels on the towel rack. "Tom...Can I help you?" I heard someone saying from behind me. I quickly turned around, shocked and surprised. Standing there was Helen, naked. "Helen??" I said shocked. She was beautiful and attractive. I never realised with out her hair tied, with her thick glasses and ugly dresses that she wore, was a beautiful woman for her age. Actually, now, she look like Amy's age. "Tom....you are sure a very attractive man..." she smiled to me, studying my naked anatomy. "You too...an attractive woman...not man... beautiful woman.." I manage to say, doing the same to her. She walked to me and whispered to me "You have been too long with that robot... let me show you what a real woman can do..".

"Helen.. I love Amy.." I mumbled out. "Do you? Or you just think you can love a machine..?" she asked me, while she rubbed her naked body to mine. Getting erected, I tried to speak "Amy... she loves me..". "It's only programming...A few clicks here and there in her programming and she can love any other man than you..." she said, rolling her nice big breasts on to my chest. "Please.. Stop it.." I asked her. "Do me... and I'll make you wish you had me instead of Amy... Like I always wanted.. I love you...Tom.. Not Dave.. But you...I'll let you command me anyway you want... be my master..!" she said, kissing me deep.

"NO!" I screamed to her, pushing her away from me. By accident, she lost her footing and she felt in the bathtub, smashing the back of her head hard. "Helen! SHIT!" I screamed to her. I grabbed her in arms and rested her quickly on the floor while I turn around to call Dave.

"Tommm.. Do mee..e.. Bzzz,,,Do..me.....Do mmeee..e...Do ..memme...BZZZZZ.." I heard out coming from Helen. I turn around and look at her. She was twitching heavily. "She's an android too!!!!" I told myself out loud, shocked. "I am nott...ann androiddd...d..do mee...Amyyy isss.. Is the robottt.... not reaalll like mee..e..e..." Helen mumbled out. I listen outside the door and Dave was still snoring loud. "So, you are an android too... and you wanted me to fuck you... okay. knowing you are not real makes it less guilty...." I said to her. "First, let me repair you.." I told her. "I am...realll....not..robot..t.. " Helen said, confused. I lifted her up and sat her on the toilet. I inserted my index finger in her belly button and felt a button and pressed it. Her stomach open and circuits and cables was revealed. "Not real..?" she ask as she observed me doing repairs to her. "This happen to Amy a few times, while fucking, I smashed her head against's the headboard and I had to learn how to repair this problem." I said, reconnecting some the circuits that had become loose in her. "System rebooting..." Helen said, closing her eyes.

"I am so confused..." Helen said to herself in the mirror. "I am an android... not real.." she kept saying. I came from behind and open the back of her skull. "What are you doing to me?" she asked confused. "Erasing the last 15 minutes from your memory files.." I told her. "What???" she said terrified. "And voila!"... I told her. She closed her eyes and look at herself in the mirror. "Tom? What happen?" she asked. "Nothing..." I said, while I started to fondle her breasts and activating her sex drive. I now realise Helen is Amy's prototype and Dave perfected her with time. And all the upgrades Amy is getting, Helen got them too. I felt some guilt fucking Helen because she was Dave's wife, but I know Dave had sex with Amy when he was building her. "I had to test her out!" was his excuse. That is why last time we were here, I learned of it and me and him, we end up fighting in front of Amy. I erased Amy's memories of Dave fucking her right after we left last year. He apologised for it and said he would never do it again to Amy. In some way, I think we are even now..

To be continued.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:01 pm

Awesome so far! Looking forward to the next part! :)

Ryn

Bart
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by Bart » Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:05 pm

Yeah, good to see you back on the stage again, Mirage! :!:
This post was generated by automated means and is therefore valid without a signature.

BA

Cool

Post by BA » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:59 am

Long overdue respects to Mirage for writing this.

A good take on the "OMG, she's a robot too!" twist and a good personality / scenario combo that I've enjoyed reading. I love that Amy has such a bubbly personality but that she can be turned off and re-programmed at will - don't like that laugh: change it; nags about stuff: turn her off; jealous: delete memory files etc. That's what its all about for me.

Good glitches and minor malfunctions too. Just enough to drive home her fembot frailties.

Hope you've got some more of this up your sleeve!

BA

A.N.N.
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by A.N.N. » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:48 pm

Excellent closure for this installment. But don't stop here! Keep 'em coming!!
A.N.N.