Taking requests...

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Korby
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Human

Taking requests...

Post by Korby » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:20 am

...sort of. I kind of have a yen to do some more writing, but I guess I'm having trouble getting inspired. So I thought I'd throw the matter out to the audience, as it were...

Anyone have any spare ideas lying around they're not using? :)

Or, come to that, have anything they'd like to suggest/request regarding, say, continuing some of the stuff I've posted in the past?

Whaddya say? I'm hoping maybe someone might say something that'll spark my brain into action.
"Oh shut up Ray don't talk about gettin' with a robot
That is a ill idea"
--Roast Beef
http://achewood.com

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sun Aug 29, 2004 8:43 pm

And I have way too many ideas to know what to do with...so anytime you get a chance you can snag me on Y!M or AIM or something if you're interested...*shrug*

Ryn

botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Post by botfriend2000 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 3:44 pm

:? I have read many a story here. All of them are unique and inspiring. I'd love to write some of my own but time does not permit at this time. But here are a few ideas......better late than never.

1. A substitute teacher in a high school. The principle knows she's an android and discovers how to change some of her programing for after school extra credit.
2. A business man has just purchased his own android. The manufacturer has a boutique in the down town area. While they are assembling her per his specifications, they invite him to relax in one of thier customer waiting rooms. Something like a hotel suite. Inside there are 2 or 3 models that he may use while waiting.
3.A man or a woman in an apartment complex. Single, acts as the super. the android or androids are renting a room there but are programmed as human. They live across the hall from each other. One night they invite the super over for drinks.....or they need to borrow an item from him/her. The super notices that the apartment is spotless and not cluttered or notices something that a human would not need so to say.
4.Two men....friends from school or something like that. Get together after an reunion. They go to eat at a new restaurant and notice that all the help are young, attractive women. Not a single waiter in the bunch. Just waitresses. All are cheerful and none seem tired, worn down after a long day serving customers.

These are just a few ideas. And anyone can use these....feel free. I know that like most of us, we enjoy a good read. It helps to ....lift our spirits so to say.

Mooninite 1

Post by Mooninite 1 » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:13 pm

I have a few ideas that have been swirling in my head for a while, I've just never been able to stay focused long enough to write them down.

My personal favorites:
1) The owner of a small general store "hires" his "neice". She doesn't have a place to stay, so he gets his top employee (who's your typical lonely loser) to let her stay at his apartment.
2) A supermarket starts a promotion, where the first customer who can pick which employee is a robot will get free groceries for a year. The promotion brings in more business, but at the cost of a recently transferred employee's privacy and sanity, as he tries to get closer to a female coworker who he's become good friends with.

kb7rky

Post by kb7rky » Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:02 pm

Here's an idea I had, but, like Hugh, just never could put pen to paper (so to speak):

A nerdy high school student (and we all were at some point) who's been ridiculed all year long by the other students. He's tried to date one of the cheerleaders/drill team members/etc., but has been spurned at every chance.

Over the summer, no one sees or hears from him until school begins, where he's walks into the school, arm in arm with the most gorgeous girl anyone's ever laid eyes on. They're seen together all over campus, so the other students are forced into admitting they were wrong about the nerd.

Sometime later on in the year, there's a talent show at the school, and the nerd and his girl put on a magic act...

Take this and run with it

Doug