Lonely with the ages, part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Lonely with the ages, part 3

Post by Mirage » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:07 pm

Lonely with the ages

Part 3

By Mirage

"See you tomorrow?" I asked Lisa. "Tomorrow? Sorry, I'll be out of town. But my daughter will be here talking care of the house while I am gone. Please do come keep her company." Lisa asked me while I was leaving for my place to get ready for work. "Your daughter? Sure.. Why not!" I smiled back, remembering what a looker she was.

The day past quick and I went home alone to have a decent night of sleep. The next day, after work, I stopped at Lisa's house. "Hi, you must be Tom, please come in, my mom told me all about you!" this young beautiful woman invited me in. Getting shy, I chuckled out something I can't remember. I sat on the couch me and her mother started to have sex on. "Coffee?" she asked me. "I feel strange asking you this, but your mother never told me your name?!" I asked her. "Samantha... I like it!" she hummed out. "Nice name." I blushed. She sat beside me and turn on the tv. She was around 24, same long dark brown hair as her mother, but her face and feature were very different. But don't get me wrong, she was gorgeous. Nice dark green eyes, unlike her mother's light brown eyes. So, what are studying in college?" I asked her. "Robotics and A.I. developments." she answered my question while drinking a glass of water.

Something seemed odd from her and her answers... Something I can't put my finger on.. Anyway, we watched some movies and talked more until it was late. "Did you and my mother.. Did.. You know..?" she grinned.. "What?? I.." I mumbled out, blushing red. "Don't worry... Me and my mother, we tell everything to each other.." she smiled a naughty smile. "I bet you are great in bed.." she smiled. HOLY SHIT! My brain just burst!.

"I don't know!???? I guess! I didn't hear your mom complain!" I said, panicking. "Tom, relax...Just relax and let me do everything.." she whispered to me, unzipping my pants and taking them off. "Sam... me and your mom.." I mumbled out. "Oh, I see you are hard.. Do I make you hard?" she said, starting to fondle my penis and testicles with her hands. I could not say anything, Samantha had seduced me, turning my brain to mush. "Take your finger and put it inside me and feel my clitoris... yes... good.. Now press it like this... do you feel it clicking... do you know what this mean... It mean's I am so fucking horny that I want you to fuck me all night long..." she said, controlling every of my actions. Nodding was my sole action, and of course, fucking her all night long.

To be continued... :twisted:

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:47 pm

And the plot thickens....^_^

Ryn

Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:18 pm

You know, plot in french is plote, meaning pussy in slang...

Le vagin ce épaissi....
:P

(de pussy is thick... ooooohhhhhhh.......)(L)

Mirage