Lonely with the ages, part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:03 pm

Here is part 2, enjoy

Mirage

(listenning to the 5th time, Honeymoon Suite, Song : Once the feeling)
(one of my fav canadian group from the 80s..)

PS: I wonder if other writers listen to music too while typing?

I woke up with a hang over of course. We had slept only 2 hours. I look around the room, trying to remember clearer details of the last few hours. Before I could, Lisa came in with breakfast on a big tray. She look radiant. "Hungry?" she asked quickly. I nodded and sat up and kissed her on the lips "Thanks.." I mumbled out. She grabbed a plate and gave it to me, a full breakfast. While eating, we snickered from what happened. "My god... I never did anything like this before.." I grinned. She laughed out, giving me the look "Really? Me too!". After eating, we both got in the shower together and kissing each other more. "Lisa... Can I see you again?" I asked, scared of this being a one night fling. "Of course! You better call me tomorrow too!" she smiled.

After the shower, I came to her and kissed her more on the neck from behind. I then let my hands caress her breasts a lot and then, explore more the lower part. She was enjoying the touch, but still fixing her hair in the big bathroom mirror. My right index finger entered her pussy and like last night, I press on her clit. "Don't.... need to rechar.OOOhhh!!!!!..." she started to say while I pressed and felt the same clicking feel while she left out a gasp before finishing her phrase. She turned around and sat on the bathroom counter and spread her legs open, giving me invitation to come in.

While fucking her hard, she suddenly came limp, like a rag doll. I got frighten and stop and look at her. Her eyes were wide open but had an empty look to them. "Lisa! Lisa! What's wrong???" I asked her. "No moree...eennergggyy.." she whispered. "Need to ressttt..." she mumbled out. "Sorry.. I didn't mean to..." I said shaken. I carried her to her bed and tried my best to make her comfy. She blinked and look at me "I just need to rest a bit... sorry.." she said softly. She then closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. I felt bad and decided to rest myself beside her

. A few hours pasted and I woke up before her. She was still asleep hard. I got up and went to look around the house a bit. I explored the nice little house, very tidy. I then opened a door which I guess was her daughter's room. I saw some photos on a desk. "Wow!" I gasped, seeing the daughter in the pics. She was beautiful, around her early 20s, same long hair as her mother. With her, was I guess her father who passed away a few years ago. Beside the pictures, was a small remote and a small long circuit board. I took the remote and studied it a bit. Had only a few buttons to it. "On, off, open, close, pause, .new command" were the buttons on it. I put back the remote at where I found it and look more at the room. Beside the bed, was a strange digital clock. It was counting down, like a timer (33:39 hours). I found it a bit strange and turn around to explore more. The walls were light purple and had a few stuff toys on the bed. I wonder if I would meet Lisa's daughter one day? Leaving the room, I saw another door, but for some reason, it was locked up. It was for sure another bedroom, facing Lisa's room.

I stop wondering and joined Lisa in bed. She had her eyes closed, sleeping in deep lumber. I then took my time to explore her body. I was so impress how she took care of herself. She still had no cellulite like most women getting her age. Her breasts were still firm and her pubic area was well shaved.

I decided to be nasty a bit and penetrate her a bit, spreading her legs open. I insert myself deep in her and she suddenly open her eyes, but remained quiet. "Lisa?" I asked her. She remained quiet and was starring directly at the ceiling. I then kept trusting myself in her, she remain motionless. After releasing myself into her, I slide out and lied beside her, breathing hard from the orgasm. She simply closed her eyes and remained sleeping.

To be continued...

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:14 pm

Songs you might remember from

Honeymoon Suite :

Love changes everything
Burning in love
Stay in the light
Feel it again
What does it take
One by one
Words in the wind
Once the feelings
Still loving you

They were huge in the eightys, even in Europe...

Most people who listen to them today go in massive Flashback mode, remembering why the 80s were the best of days...

Please, if you don't know who they are, make yourself a favor and find theses songs, I promise, you won't regret it...

Mirage

Mirage

Post by Mirage » Tue Aug 24, 2004 8:17 pm

Please mods, keep the last post attached to this, because music is a very important part of my work and stories...

I know it's not important to many... but if someone listen to the music I mentionned, they might see the influence It has on me..

Mirage

ButchyBoy

Post by ButchyBoy » Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:55 pm

Great story so far....love it love. I have to listen to music when I write. Way too quiet otherwise. As I type this Peter Cetera and Amy Grant are singing "Next Time I Fall in Love" (via sappy love songs station), but I listen to all kinds of music (300+ stations in my media library, I should have something to listen to).

tectile

Post by tectile » Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:07 am

Now who would take sexual advantage of an inocent gynoid who is obviously low on power?

"THIS GUY" :)

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:59 pm

More great stuff...keep up the great work! ^^

Ryn