Foot & dissasembly story

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
maax

Foot & dissasembly story

Post by maax » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:43 pm

I remember a story a while back that involved a girl discovering she was an android when several other android girls dissassembled her because her high sexual systems had corrupted the network. I tried a search for foot and dissassemble and couldn't find it here. Anyone help me track the story down?

sarabot
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation
Identification: Android

Post by sarabot » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:04 pm

I'm pretty sure this is the one you are talking about: After the Makeover Part 2. Good stuff in all the "Makeover" stories. Hope this is it:

http://www.fembotcentral.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=1503

maax

Post by maax » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:25 pm

Nope, that's not the one, but thanks for the link again, it's another good story in this vein. :P

velda2222

Post by velda2222 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:44 am

I too would like to get a copy of this stroy. I have googled till my eyes started to burn and no luck there. Anyone have a copy or know a good place to look?

Chevy Monza

BWUAH

Post by Chevy Monza » Wed Aug 04, 2004 11:36 am

Good Day,

I've attached what I believe you are looking for. I don't have the author however. I simply copied and pasted the text from whatever website to Notepad :P

Perhaps the author will step forward with a sequel !!

/\/\()|\|z@

Bec woke up lying on a bench in a labortory.There were 4 girls in the room with her,all of them looked about 16 or 17, blond with bright blue eyes and faultlessly beautiful faces like hers. Bec felt confused and weary,like she had been druged or something.Like the other girls she was naked.She noticed ,while all thier faces were slightly different,thier bodies were identical to hers, slender and petite,with a beautiful all over golden tan, large firm breasts with fine small pink nipples, a small but well shaped bottom and well toned slender arms and legs.Even thier hands and feet were identical to hers,right down to her perfectly shaped and manacured unpainted finger and toenails, that she had always had proudly looked after. She felt strangly aroused looking at these girls ,because she had a strong desire for her own perfect body.
All of a sudden she felt something grip her wrists and ankles.There were 4 hands,again like her own,that seemed to have thier wrists attached to the bench top.She wriggled slightly,but the hands held strong ,and she felt weak. 'Look',said one of the girls with a short neat plat in her hair 'Her batteries mustnt have completely run down.'
'Shall we turn her voice off then?' said another with a ponytail.
'No,' said a girl with a shoulder length bob.She looked down at Rebekah's face and gently ran her fingers through her hair.
'Who are you, where am I?' Bec asked weakly.
'I like to see thier reaction when they find out.' said the bob haired girl,ignoring her question.'Lets get started.'
The 4th girl, with long strait hair, weeled a trolly with a computer on it over to the bench. She fondeled Becs pretty little pink left nipple until it stuck out like a bullet and suddenly removed it,and then jamed a thick cable deep through a hole in her large soft breast. Bec flinched and screamed 'What are you doing!?',but the girls held her still and she was exhausted in seconds.
The cable was connected to the computer,which turned on and writtern on the screen was;
REBEKAH SETARG 17 year old human replica.
Social
Experimental
Teenage
Android
Robot
girl. Sexual overload due to recient lesbian,foot fetish and hetrosexual acts.Flow on effects to other android units detected.Experiment to be terminated.Unit 0001 Rebekah Setarg to be dismantled and decomissioned.

Bec read with horror 'What have you done to me? Im not a robot, Im a human being!'
'Shut up rebekah,'said the girl with a plat 'We are all robots sent into society, adopted by unsuspecting human parents and secretly maintained and updated. You were programed as an unaware, that is a robot that believes its human,but since you left home and moved into a flat your sexual activities has gone bezerk.We know about your boyfriends ,girlfriends and that fetish for girls pretty feet has leaked to all of us and cant be delited! We have to desrtoy you befor your sex drive burns out all our overdrives.'
Bec wanted to scream and struggle, but she was too exhausted and only maneged a feeble little voice 'No...Im a real human ..I cant be an android, please dont kill me..' But the girls just ignored her.The plat girl felt at the sides of Becs tummy.In a neat line a cut appeared in her perfect skin,running about 7 inched on her sides , straight accross her middle and in a neat v down about 3 inches below her navel.Plat removed the panel of soft tummy skin, which was about 2" thick to hide the wires , buttons and circuts inside.The thick sides of her skin was the same tanned colour that covered her body, but was filled with air holes of varing sizes tocreate skin and moucle movement. Deep inside her circuts was a radar that detected everything her skin came to contact with,like a forcefield tightly wraping her body ,that gave her computer brain a sence of touch and feel,the same as a human would feel.
Despite this she didnt feel any pain when the others removed parts of her body and she could even feel them.The androids were getting turned on as they worked an her . Ponytail ran her fingers along the right angled edge of skin where Becs tummy had been removed.'Geese we have sexy beautiful bodies,'she sighed eroticly 'Dont worry Becky, Im going to keep your breasts and hands and beautiful plastic feet for spares and sexual pleasure.'
'Yes,'said bob hair,'we wont waist anything not worn out.She licked Becs right nipple and aroused her.Ponytail got on the bench and knelt over her groin.She removed her tummy and held it to Becs mouth and Bec irrasistably stuck her tounge in its georgeos small navel.She felt her synthetic cunt dampen as ponytail took her tummy air bags out of her and connected a cable between both the girls internal circuts.Then she reached back and removed her own slender little right foot well up the ankle,and did the same to Becs left foot.She held them to Becs face so she could see the toes, the same on each foot,perfect with large neat pretty nails,unpainted and healthy looking.
As Ponytail pushed the toes in Becs mouth,Plat removed Becs other foot and masturbated her cunt with the soft round tips of her toes,at the same time her small neck came away from her slender shoulders,and she held her haad by the plat down to beckys cliterous so she could lick up her artificial cunt juice.Rebekah could see the ends of her legs with the wires and plugs jutting from them,such a comtrast to where her beautiful tanned plastic skin ended neatly .T he horror had turned to pleasure and she was filled with extacy at the thought of being a perfect beautiful android girl.She could feel her dainty toes on her detached feet wriggeling in her mouth and rubbing Plats clit.Plats tounge was probing inside her flaps. They all had beautiful fresh looking flaps,surrounded by the same soft golden skin,and absolutly no pubic hair.The long haired robot took PLats pretty little face fromBecs vagina and held it into her own hairless pink wet cunt, where she continued licking greedily. Still straddled over her , ponytail inserted a long device ,that looked like a double ended mechinacal dildo, into her and Becs soft wet cunts.To Bec it felt like a real ,large penis, and she worked her robotic cuntshaft up and down it vigerously.Her juices splurted out her lovely pink android flaps,mixing with Ponytails juice that was running down from her end of the device as she bonked it too. Bec could feel the energy flowing into her robot body.The hands that held her too the bench had let go and she could reach inside her tummy cavity,feeling the circuts inside,and her perfect android skin around the opening. Ponytail lent down and disconnected her head,holding it by the back of the neck down to Becs face.They discarded one of the feet as thier faces came closer,and it fell on the floor.'I hope I didnt break it'.said ponytail, but she kept a hold of Becs foot, as she held her head in her other hand.Bec felt her perfect young lips on her toes.Ponytail pushed the toes in becs mouth again and pushed her tounge between her big and middle toe,connecting it with Beckys tounge, and they kissed the foot and eachother greedily."This is what you have done to us,Becky.'ponytail said inbetween breathless pashing.'We have such a fetish for our perfect feet.'And she flung it aside where it slaped the floor,but was gathered up by one of the other girls who were also in varios strages of dismantled orgy.
She humped the device into Becs cunt harder and faster until thier bodies stiffened into a huge orgasm.
A moment later Bec opened her eyes and saw ponytail,her head reattached,holding the dildo device in her hand.On one end was a beautiful pink vagina,surrounded by 1" of soft plastic skin ,
neatly removed from a body.On the back of it was a thick silicon pocket ,stretched over the end of the dildo,with tubes, plugs,and other small devices hanging off it.Bec looked down into her tummy cavity where amoungst the wires and machinery she coult see the light where her beautiful young robot groin had been. 'This is one thing definately too worn out for recycling!', said ponytail,smiling as Rebekah screamed.Then everything went blank.
REBEKAH SETARG ,17 YEAR OLD ANDROID GIRL, YOU ARE NOW A COMPUTER FILE, YOU HAVE NO BODY, YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICLY DELITED IN 7 DAYS. But Rebekeh wasn't giving up that easily,
little did they know that her remarkable sex drive was like a virus,ready to download into thier next new drone.
Interchangable parts won't

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:13 pm

Wow...that was a pretty cool story... Too bad there's no sequel hehe... Thanks for posting it! ^^

Ryn

maax

Thank you!

Post by maax » Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:19 pm

Very much

gf

Post by gf » Sat Aug 28, 2004 8:55 am

Err, Gynoidfeet. Thats the name i wrote it under. Bek was this beaut little aussie chick i had the hots for years ago.She was the most perfect looker ive ever seen, face, skin, body, hands and beautiful feet. My first strong robot fantasies were about her, because she was such a faultlessly looking beauty. Ghost from the past now.