A.D.P.I. Case # 3, part 2

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Mirage
Technosexuality: None of your business
Identification: Human

Post by Mirage » Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:44 am

By Mirage

Part 2

“So, can we calculate how quick the nanoes does the final changes?” I asked Momika who was looking at the data from the scientists who were helping us. “About 48 hours, around... The brain is the last to go, and due to rejections, that is when the victim goes crazy and does max damage.” She said with a serious tone. “So, what is the purpose to this?” I asked confused. “Well, the scientist doing this is an expert in nanotech, that is for sure. The only link we have with all victims are that they are between 20-30 years old and have at least one artificial limb to infect the nanoes to them.” Momika continued. “And the nanoes, what are they made off?” I quizzed my partner. “Strangely, some sort of liquid metal like mercury.” she answered. I look at her “Who would have this means of doing technology like this...” I mumbled out. Momika look at me and smiled “Genom..?”. I nodded and grabbed my coat.

“Here is his file... Doctor Makazoki.. He was fired about 2 years ago. We discovered he was secretly trying to make nanoprobes in secret. Due to it’s illegal and dangerous issues, we destroyed all of his work and fired him. That is all we can tell you.” The long tall man in a suit said to me. I look at the picture “He’s pretty young...and handsome.” I notice out loud. “I guess so...” Momika smiled. “He was somewhat of a skirt chaser... Many female workers reported being sexually harassed by him.” the man smiled. Getting jealous of Momika staring at the picture, , I folded the pic and thanks the Genom VIP.

Sitting in the car, I thought for a second. “Arrogant... that what I think he is..” I mumbled out. Momika left out a light laugh “Why do you say that?”. “All the victims, all pretty women... he could have meet them in bars... Maybe he’s turning them in androids so he can have total control over them... Mind and body...” I said quickly. Momika didn’t like this, but agreed it might be the motive. “At least we have a face now.... let’s try to find him.” I smiled, feeling the hunt is now on.

Sadly, he was no where to be found. So, me and Momika, we went bar and bar showing his picture. “If I seen that guy? Sure, he’s right there!” a barman pointed to him, talking to a girl. I grabbed my gun and walked to him. He look up and saw me coming. He panicked and grabbed the girl as an hostage. “Don’t come closer!” he yelled out to me and Momika. The girl was drunk and laughing, thinking it was a joke. He then reached in his coat pocket and took out a vial. “Let me escape and I don’t throw this on the floor and infect the entire bar!” he yelled out more. “Let her go!” I screamed at him, targeting his forehead. “NOW!” he screamed back. People started to panic and run out of the bar. “GO!” I screamed back, putting my gun away. Momika was looking at me, not sure what to do. The man hide the vial and ran out with other people panicking. I sat there, angry. Momika called in the cops to try to follow him.

“We lost him...” Momika reported to me. I sat at my desk, steamed. “And the girl he was holding... she’s been infected already... The scientist are doing the best they can...but... it’s likely she’ll change in 40 hours.. The nanoes are all in her blood streams..” Momika said, looking at me sad. “Would you kill me if I was infected?” I asked her. “Of course not! I would never!” she barked out. “But if I would asked you too.. Would you?” I continued. “I can’t! Never! It’s against my programming. I have commands in my CPU just in case..” she said sharply.

“Turn around.” I commanded her. She didn’t refuse my command even she knew what I was going to do to her CPU. Pressing a small bump in her neck, a small panel open in the back of her skull, showing her main CPU processors. “Don’t... Please..” she begged. Pressing a small red button, I gave her a direct command overriding her A.I. and programming “If I ever become infected with the nanoes, you are to kill me!” I programmed her to accept this command. “Command accepted.” she said in a cold robotic voice. I closed her up and she look at me, tears rolling down “Please never be infected..” she begged. I kissed her deep “I promise.” I whispered to her.

To be continued.

DollSpace
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:20 am

Lookin' good! ^_^

I like it so far :)

Ryn