"Taking Control" Author Search

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

"Taking Control" Author Search

Post by keraptis » Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:19 pm

OK, all this searching for "chrome" stories (see the thread in the Discussion forum) led me to this little gem at the LTBSA:
http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/storie ... ntrol1.htm

Yes, it's a forced conversion, and yes, it barely even has a female robot in it, but it's pretty well written. Reminds me a lot of a couple of old classics, "Cyborgs" and "Cyborg Avengerz."

Anyway, I tried to send a kind word to the author -- along with an invite to stop by this board sometime -- at nom3n@yahoo.com, his listed address, but it bounced.

Anybody have any info on this author?

ASFRyan
Identification: Cyborg

Post by ASFRyan » Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:25 pm

No info on the author's email, but yes it did seem extremely derivative of the two you mentioned, but of course considering those are two of my favorites in the ASFR tome, I had no real complaints at a rehash of them.

Stephaniebot
Identification: Android

Post by Stephaniebot » Sat Jan 31, 2004 3:30 pm

Certainly a fascinating little story,quite a nice process too,though I think I would want to be something more feminine than a fighter somehow.But imagine I would be more like Lena,a female processor unit I guess.Still sounds like some nice robotising machinery,anyone know where I go to get 'captured and processed' in that manner,grin!
Stephanie.
I'm just a 'girl' who wants to become a fembot whats wrong with that?