Let's try to get a story together!!! One phrase at a time!!!

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:22 pm

Nancy's long hair rippled as she stuttered her response. "Nancy-8 ack-ack-ack-acknowledged." She pulled her hands away from clumsily poking at her hairless crotch and stiffly stood up from the bed.

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:44 am

My CPU immediately received a new status message. Primary host acquired. Proceed with full data transfer. I went to the phone, and disconnected it from its cord so that I could connect the line directly to Nancy. Even though my actions were being dictated by the virus, I could tell that it wasn't controlling me as completely as it was Nancy. It occurred to me that I was just a carrier ... for some reason I didn't yet understand, Nancy was the virus' real target. It obviously had much bigger plans for her.

Moxon

Post by Moxon » Sat Feb 14, 2004 10:17 am

Lifting Nancy's dark hair from her neck and back, I found the small patch near her hairline that permitted the insertion of a phone line. As I slipped the end in, she began to twitch and announced into the silent air, "Unit.Nancy.8.now.connecting.to.network."

jpetoh

Post by jpetoh » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:06 am

I started to twitch as my programming was rewritten. My tender feelings for Nancy were swamped by the realization that she was a lesser creation than me. A utility. A subroutine. She needed to do everything I say. NEEDED to. My sexual systems were overwhelmed with these new programs.

keraptis
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Post by keraptis » Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:24 pm

Nancy, of course, was completely oblivious to my internal dialogue -- and to everything else except the programming now flooding her CPU. "Down.load com.menc.ing ..." she said in a flat, clipped monotone. And then, after several minutes, "Down.load com.plete." When she fixed her eyes upon me once again, the changes were obvious.

robotbabe

anyone still interested?

Post by robotbabe » Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:47 am

Nancy jerked, disconnecting the cord. Her eyes rolled back, and her mouth fell open. My chemical receptors could taste a metallic tang as she breathed out. Then she was gazing into my eyes with the same fierce look that I gave her. We recognized in each other the same desire... for control.