An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 9,10,11&12

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
botfriend2000
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 9,10,11&12

Post by botfriend2000 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 6:56 am

I’m posting four more chapters and I may hold off on more and wait and see what the response is. If you’re not into gratuitous sex my apologies for the last and next chapters. 11 & 12 are not but explore the relationships between Mike, Celeste & Adalynn.

Comments are always welcome. Kudos to all

Chapter 9 -

After several seconds of kissing, we parted, and Adalynn looked at me quizzically, with a longing look of needing more kissing and attention.

Clearing my throat, “So .. is Celeste fully calibrated now?” I asked while squeezing Adalynn’s hand and gazing into her eyes.

Celeste perked up, looking over my shoulder at Adalynn, also awaiting her response, or so I assumed. “Sexually calibrated, yes. Sexually experienced, no. Overall she’s at ninety-six point seven percent operational with no additional personality or character modifications at this time. She’ll learn and grow over time just as I have.” Adalynn stated confidently, her eyes dropping to my mid-section and my softening penis.

Celeste lowered one hand from my chest and gently took hold of my dick as I, too, looked down at it. “Ladies?” I asked curiously.

“I told you that I’d repay you today, for our lost time together this morning. And … if I recall correctly earlier this morning, you had implied a certain something when speaking of my backup android bodies, something with the number three, maybe? Was I mistaken about that?” Adalynn asked with a sly grin.
Celeste began to gently massage my cock with her slender yet expert fingers, bringing some blood flow and hardness back into it once again. Adalynn moved her free hand down to offer additional assistance to Celeste’s ministrations, touching me in all the right places. In all my tender areas.

“Oh shit! Yes, yes to both. But I don’t know if I have it in me just yet. I’m feeling a little spent, ladies.” I answered, as more blood rushed back down to my dick as they played with it. “But I did say I’d need some time to recoup. Just don’t rush me, please.”

“We’re not asking you to fuck us both right here and now, Mike. Adalynn and I will tag-team you and suck on your cock, to clean you up from our romp of fucking. We’ll both lick you clean of our sticky cum.” Celeste cooed.

“Don’t you want to have us both cleaning you up? You haven’t experienced a blow job until you’ve had two perfectly designed female android lovers suck you off, lick and suck your balls and shaft.” Adalynn whispered seductively, batting her eyes at me.

“Oh God, yes!!” I exclaimed. “I mean now? Right now, right now?”

“We are programmed to please you. Your pleasure gives us pleasure. There is no better time than right now.” They both said in unison and with a slightly robotic tone. Both Adalynn and Celeste stopped stroking my cock and began to reposition themselves around me on the bed. Adalynn gently pushed and laid me back and onto the bed, my feet hanging off a few inches.

“All you have to do, Mike, is let us take care of you. Act naturally and react as you want to and need to. Celeste and I want to do this for you. We won’t be role-playing or acting like mechanical, digitized robots this time. We are going to be ourselves this time around. The Android girls that Nicholas each specifically designed, characterized, coded and programmed us to be. Human-like in every way possible. Just a pair of sexy, horny women who want to suck on your hardening member and clean you up. If you want just to lay back and enjoy this, which you should, by the way, then do that. If you want to touch and play with us, which we certainly wouldn’t mind either, do that too. Whatever makes you the most comfortable, pleasurable and happy, ok?” Adalynn stated before kissing me on the cheek.

I inhaled a deep breath and smiled back at her, “You’re amazing, you know that?”

Chapter 10 -

Within the first three minutes of Adalynn and Celeste’s tag-teaming blow job, my member was rock hard once again. As I lay there on my back, they had spread my legs apart for easier access to my manhood, and each of them would take turns licking my balls, pumping my shaft with their hands, and deep throating my cock. I was in complete bliss, and it was both euphoric and dazzling. The reality of me having sex with these two gorgeous women was almost too hard to believe, yet here we all were.

As Adalynn told me prior, they would behave as humanly possible, with no glitching, erratic speaking, or pausing. We were all moaning together as the two of them devoured my cock, and even Celeste made some gagging sounds when she first took me in her mouth. Seeing them this way, knowing that on the inside, they were machines with wires, motors, and circuitry, but on the outside, they looked, felt, and acted wholly human and natural. That was crazy wild to think about. They both possessed a mastery of felatio beyond any girlfriend I’d previously experienced or been with.
I'd felt sensations I didn't know were humanly possible as they swirled their tongues across my cock. One would have me in their mouth while the other licked away at my exposed shaft and balls.

Celeste eventually tied her hair up in a messy bun to help keep it away from her face, while Adalynn would pull hers to one side or the other whenever they rotated in and out from their turn of sucking my cock. At one juncture, I had tried to sit up, but Adalynn pushed me firmly back down and back onto the bed. I was able to prop some pillows behind my head and under my shoulders, so I could at least enjoy the show as these two sex goddesses’ took such tender care of me.

After a few more minutes Celeste sat upright and looked at me, letting Adalynn take over the polishing of my pole. Tilting her head slightly to the left while looking up at me, “Mike, have you ever considered a personal grooming device? No offense, love, but taking care of your redwood here through the tall grass,” she paused, “you need to trim some of this back.” Celeste giggled, and I could tell she meant no malice in speaking metaphorically of my long pubic hair.

Adalynn popped off my dick while keeping her hand pumping my shaft. “I’ve got one we can use. I’ll be right back,” she said, releasing her hold and quickly hopping off the bed. I was about to protest as she stopped and turned back around. “Mike! No arguments. Shaving your groin will be as much for your benefit as it will be for ours.” Plopping my head back on the bed and expelling a deep sigh I realized that I was doomed to be groomed by these two now. I thought.

I rolled my eyes and relaxed somewhat as Celeste curled uptight over my left side, her left breast nestled on top of my chest, our eyes met, and I could feel the heat of her breath with how close she was to me. In reality it was the exhaust of her internal cooling system. “Yes?” I whispered.

“I’m so hot for you again, Mike, and Adalynn simply adores you. If it weren't for you, who you are, your character, your honesty, your curiosity, your leap of faith and trust in making that decision yesterday to accept her offer. Well…I don't believe that I would be active now and learning and experiencing all that I am with the two of you. So I need to thank you too, and I promise to always take good care of you.” Celeste spoke softly before kissing me passionately.

“Got it!” Adalynn exclaimed as she bounded back into the bedroom and onto the bed while holding what I assumed to be the grooming tool. Celeste pulled away, giving me a wink of her eye, and turned her head around. “I may have to keep him distracted while you start. His lips could use some TLC and he tastes so yummy.” She teased.

“As much as I truly appreciate all this attention, you both don't have..” I started to say before Celeste once again leaned in to kiss me, turning my head to hers, stopping me from completing my comment. As we kissed, I felt a sudden wave of both excitement and arousal, and I knew that she, too, was probably equipped with those artificial pheromones, helping me focus my attention elsewhere, of course. I heard a click and a soft hum from the trimmers, then Adalynn firmly yet gently grabbed my erect shaft and went to work.

When Celeste finally broke our kiss, looking down at me with lust in her eyes, she bit at her bottom lip. I could tell this was one of her many programmed character traits. “You really should try sucking on my tits.” She cooed as she crawled ever closer, placing her pert nipple directly over my mouth, then lowering herself so I could easily reach it.

Parting my lips, I latched onto her nipple and began to suckle it. “Ohhh!” Celeste moaned, processing the new sensation for the first time. I twirled my tongue over and across her hardening nipple as I sucked hard against her. Reaching up, I took hold of her breast with both hands, keeping it firmly attached to my mouth. “Aaahhhh…Adalynn!! I had no idea this would feel so good. The way Mike’s teasing my nipple and sucking on me.” She cried out.

It dawned on me that I was at a disadvantage with these two women. As androids, they possessed a wireless communications link. Not only had they been talking out loud, but silently between themselves as well it appears.

Adalynn paused her barbering of my pubic hair. The vibration from the trimmers alone was stimulating and helped keep me erect. “It’s wonderful, isn't it? The sensation in your breasts, in your mind, and down low in your groin and sex, how your mind can process everything, and it all comes together? Your hunger and need for fulfillment? Both yours and his?” She asked.

Celeste nodded while pushing her tit hard against my mouth. I momentarily stopped sucking on it to listen to their exchange. “Don’t stop, Mike. This feels amazing!” She whimpered.

Adalynn resumed her work and periodically kissed the tip of my cock between stroking it and moving it around as she shaved me. Celeste was practically on top of me now, and holding her tit with both hands wasn't necessary with her current position. Therefore, I reached under her, moving my left hand, and traced the inside of her thigh, up to her ass, till my fingers were at the entrance of her pussy, gently and softly stroking at her folds but not inserting them. “OH FUCK! MIKE!!” Celeste thrashed about on top of me, pulling her now-soaked tit away and pushing back against my hand and fingers.

“Hey, you two! You're close to interrupting my work down here.” Adalynn yelled.

“Rub me harder or stick your fingers in and finger fuck me, but don't stop now. Ohh shit, that felt so good!!” Celeste exclaimed.

“Well then, why don't you turn around and straddle me, place your ass and clit over my face. Adalynn taught me something yesterday that I think you'll enjoy.” I paused. “Adalynn dear, if you’re about done trimming, my dick could use your moist rosy lips around it again, and maybe you and Celeste could even resume your tag-team efforts sucking on my cock. To get me to cum and orgasm one more time.”

Celeste had no hesitation as she hurriedly spun around and did as I instructed.

“I’m done trimming, for now, my love,” was all Adalynn said before dropping the device to the floor and extending her tongue out, and slowly licking my cock from its base to its tip. Immediately rushing more blood back within its walls.

“Oh God, that feels so good.” I moaned, relishing in the sensation as Adalynn went to work on my stiff rod. The moist folds of Celeste's pussy were now directly above my mouth, I blew a steady, focused breath out to tease her, and she arched her back slightly, releasing her own muffled moan.

Over the next five to seven minutes, Celeste orgasmed at least twice while I tongue fucked her, spilling her sweet nectar across my mouth. Adalynn expertly sucked my cock to the point where I thought I'd explode at least once before she could calm me back down, and Celeste and Adalynn shared their first female-to-female kiss over me. I couldn't think of how either of these two fine machines, women, could ever top and exceed what they had and were doing to me right now.

“Oh fuck, you have got to let me explode one more time and cum inside one of you. I don't care which, just one of you, please mount my rod and fuck me. This game of winding me up and wind me down, I can't take it much longer.” I said in exasperation, taking a break from Celeste’s dripping hole.

I could feel Adalynn reposition herself and begin to straddle my mid-section as the bed rocked slightly under all our weight. Celeste sat up a little straighter as she knelt over me, both women facing each other now.

“You’re so hard, Mike. I can't wait to feel you inside of me.” Adalynn cooed as she grabbed hold of my cock in one hand and guided it to her wet, waiting hole.

While holding firm to Celeste’s ass cheeks, I could tell that she was leaning forward again toward Adalynn, one of them let out a soft gasp, and then Adalynn positioned herself and slid down and onto my hard cock. There was the momentary sound of lips kissing wildly, then Adalynn began to move up and down my stiff member slowly.

“Oh shit, Adalynn! Fuck, you feel so good. Oh. My. God! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck. Me.!” I cried out.

“Ohh yeah, baby, you're so fucking hard, and you feel so good inside my pussy!” Adalynn exclaimed, her speed and rhythm increasing. The sensation of her gliding down my cock, along with the emotion of my need to explode inside of her, was quickly building.

Celeste reached down between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. “Dive in as far as you can, Mike. Send me over the edge one more time as well. Please, oh please.” She whimpered.

Lifting my head, I thrust my tongue into her waiting hole. Celeste’s sweetness was of a slightly different flavor than Adalynn’s. Her’s was more fruity than that of a more mild honey blend. While plunging my tongue in and around her hole as she held it open for me, I could sense the in-sync rhythm that she had with Adalynn as she seemed to be rocking her pelvis,
bringing her pussy close and then pulling up slightly as I ate her out.

“I love how your tits bounce as you're fucking him, Adalynn. Aahhh..this feels so..uhh..amazing! Oh shit, your tongue..ahh..in my clit..ohh..ohh so good Mike!” Celeste cried out.

Adalynn smiled with a mischievous grin as she reached out, taking hold of Celeste’s tits in her hands, groping and kneading them. “I’ve wanted to feel your tits ever since..oh fuck me, ohh..ever since Mike changed our behavior settings to bi-sexual. Oh shit! .. they're so firm and warm. Ohh, fuck! I'm building up too.. I'm going to cum soon! Fuck yeah, your cock’s so.. uhh.. so hard inside of me.”

I was so close to my release. Biting down on Celeste’s folds, I began to buck upwards as Adalynn moved downwards in her motion. I moaned as Celeste thrashed wildly on my face. Adalynn cried out, “Harder, Mike, harder!”

Seconds later we all orgasmed together.
I released my load inside Adalynn’s sopping pussy as she clenched down around my hardened cock and continued to fuck me furiously. Celeste’s whole body seemed to convulse and buck as her orgasm coursed through hers. Her juices dripped from my lips and ran down the inside of her thighs.
My body rocked hard as I flexed my cock repeatedly inside Adalynn. It took several minutes before we all lay together on the bed, each one of us spent from the emotional and sexual exercise. Adalynn was on my right side and Celeste on my left.

As my breathing returned to normal, I turned to look into Adalynn’s eyes. Neither of us said anything aloud, just smiling at each other. Feeling tired and exhausted, I knew sleep wasn't far off. She reached up and tenderly caressed my face with her manicured fingers.

“Was I enough? For you and Celeste?” I whispered, curious. Celeste let out a moan affirming that she was content and satisfied.

Adalynn shook her head slightly. “I could still use more, but I'm good.” She said, still tracing her fingers along my cheek and chin.

“Then the two of you go to the other bedroom across the hall and have Celeste see to your needs, or just go get yourself off. I'm crashing fast here.” I stated.

Adalynn’s smile turned to a slight pout. “Remember, we can't self-stimulate. For us to masturbate, it has to be a command from you.” She stared at me with a wondering look. “So is this a command? Do you want us to go to the other bedroom to please each other?” She asked huskily.

I nodded, rolling my eyes. “Yes! Go! Tell me all about the experience later. I'm so worn out and tired now. I want you both to either masturbate, scissor each other, go down on each other's pussy, just see to each other's sexual needs until you're both satisfied. I command you both.” I said softly.

Celeste leaned over and started placing kisses on my shoulder and chest. “I'm very much enjoying being alive and sexually active. Mostly the sexually active part though, thank you so much, Mike.”

Adalynn giggled before turning my head and placing one last kiss on my lips. “As you command, my love. Thank you.” She moved and stood up off the bed. “Come on, Celeste, it’s girl time.”

I turned my head to look at Celeste as a mischievous grin spread across her smile. “Go!” I told her, and she too bounced off the bed. “Please let me sleep as long as I need, ladies,” I said as I rolled over, pulling the bed's covers down and climbing under them.

Adalynn and Celeste made no additional comments or sounds before closing the door. I think I took two breaths, closed my eyes, and drifted off to a blissful sleep.

Chapter 11 -

It must have been the sensation of my own drool on the pillow that woke me up. Opening my eyes and blinking rapidly to bring the bedroom into focus, and with a few newly accustomed body aches, I raised myself to a sitting position. I was looking down at the pillow. I wiped at the drool spot and then flipped the pillow over, fluffing it some in the process.

The bedroom window blinds were partially open, and it appeared to be near or around sunset. There was still some light coming through the window, although it was slightly muted with clouds. With it being mid-January, I would guess that the time would be about 4:50 in the early evening.
Good God, how long had I slept? I wondered. The stress of change and the amount of sex over the last two days had taken their toll. If I had to make a guess, I had slept for at least two hours if not more.

Taking a moment as I sat there, I listened intently to the sounds of the house. It was tranquil, giving me no indication of what may be transpiring elsewhere or what activity the girls may be doing, but one thing I did know for sure was that once again, I had to pee and relieve myself.

Five minutes later, I exited the adjoining bathroom and stopped to peek through the window blinds at the setting sun. The blend of reds and oranges in the clouds was impressive and captivating. The position and location of Adalynn’s home certainly provided one with an excellent view of the western horizon. I imagine the view would be even better from the living room windows and balcony.

After picking up my clothes and getting dressed, having left the bedroom, I headed down the hall to the front of the house and the living room. As I turned the corner, I noticed Celeste standing at the double glass doors that lead out to the snow-covered deck, staring out at the horizon and the dazzling sunset.

Celeste wore a pair of tight denim blue jeans and a loose-fitting pink tank top, she had pulled her hair back into a ponytail, and her feet were bare. She held her hands behind her back as she looked out the windows at the setting sun.

“Mike, have you ever seen anything so beautiful? Tonight's sunset is dazzling!” Celeste asked, turning to face me, smiling. Her blue eyes contrasted against her olive tone skin and dark black brunette-colored hair. Making her eyes the center focal point of her face.

I smiled back at her as I walked over to stand beside her. She turned her gaze back to the clouds and the setting sun. “Yeah, it sure is a pretty one tonight, isn't it.” I agreed. “Not to mention that you're just as dazzling to look at as well,” I added.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, nodding her head, then reaching over, taking my hand, and interlacing our fingers together. “New is beautiful! Everything is new for me. I love it!” She said jubilantly.

I looked down, squeezing her hand, noting how well her hand fit with mine. “Where’s Adalynn?” I asked as both of us stood there, watching the colors slowly change as the sun continued to set, dropping slowly below the horizon.

“She went into town for a few extra items that couldn't be purchased and delivered. Some clothing, makeup, and a few personal items she thought we’d all appreciate. She should be back within the hour.” Celeste explained.

“Items that we all would appreciate? You two must not have spent too much time engaged in girl on girl playtime then.” I said.

Celeste giggled, turning her head to look at me. “Enough time to meet our needs. We tried something that ended up being absolutely fantastic. We were linked wirelessly and physically. Fifteen minutes later, we were both... fully, sexually satisfied. You practically had us fulfilled. We just needed to top each other off.” She explained, continuing to giggle.

“Wow! Glad it's not that short a time for me.” Raising my left wrist to look at my watch and realizing I hadn't put it back on. “Shit. How long did I sleep, Celeste?”

“About two hours and thirty-seven minutes, give or take. Adalynn checked on you before she left. You didn't even stir. As for the items she was picking up for us, basic hygiene items for you, scented female body spray, some clothing items, and intimate apparel for her and me,” Celeste answered, then asked, “Why, is something wrong?”

“No, no, still waking up, I guess, just a little groggy.” I said, feeling somewhat ashamed for sleeping so long. A curious thought crossed my mind at that moment too. “Hey Celeste, can you describe for me what you're seeing out there? What does this dazzling sunset look like to you?”

“Oh, ok.” Celeste paused for a moment as if gathering her thoughts. “I see an abundance of colors, Mike, shades of reds and orange on the clouds. There are two small openings on the left, where the sun rays are still projecting through some of the clouds. There is a mixture of density which helps to diffuse the light and add depth to the colors. The cloud types that I see are known as altocumulus, stratocumulus, and cumulus.” Celeste pointed with her right hand. “I see the darkening sky as the hues change from light blue to a dark Royal Navy shade. The silhouette outline of the mountain range in the distance as the daylight fades with the rotation of the earth. So many colors intermixed between the sky and clouds. There’s so much beauty in what I see and how I process it all. Is that not similar to how you see it, Mike?” Celeste described in amazement and asked for my opinion.

I turned Celeste towards me. “You can see all that? That’s very descriptive, more so than I thought you’d attempt to explain to me. That's crazy cool! But yes, your description is nearly identical to how I see the sunset and the sky.”

Celeste blinked a few times, cocked her head to the side, smiled, then leaned on her toes and kissed me on the lips.
As we parted, she reached down and cupped my manhood through the fabric of my jeans. “That kiss is from Adalynn. She sends her fondest regards and is on her way back home now. The groping is from me.” She giggled. “I hope you liked it, and thank you. Yes, I can perceive more detail than what I described, but how I process it in ones and zeros, my programming, the different algorithms that I used to compile all the data, and then putting it all into words that are carefully structured to simulate in near exactness what a human would say. However, everything I’ve described is wonderful to me, and this is my first sunset after all and one I’ll always remember forever.” She explained with a grin.

I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her tight yet gently at the same time, planting a kiss on the top of her head. Celeste hugged me back in kind. Celeste felt so real in this moment, my mind attempting to determine if I could feel anything abnormal or artificial as I held her close. In the end, in that quick fleeting moment my brain switched gears and reminded me that she was practically human. At least in all appearances, the warmth and softness of her skin, the way she moved and talked.

“Thank you for allowing me to give you that hug. I think you wanted that kiss as much as Adalynn asked you to give it.” I said, watching her expression.

“Mmmm, you're very perceptive, and anytime you want to give me a hug, I'll always accept one, Mike.” She replied.

“This link you’re sharing with Adalynn, was it her idea or yours? Do you find it beneficial, and if so, how exactly?” I asked, very curious to hear her response.

“Adalynn arranged the link to help teach and instruct me so that I could better understand a variety of principles and concepts from her perspective. Where Adalynn herself has grown over the last two years she has an immense database for me to draw from. The link is a way to accelerate the overall learning process for me. If I ask a question, she quickly answers back. She’s checked in with me a few times while you were sleeping, and of course just now. We utilized it heavily while we all had sex earlier today. So I see the link as necessary for now, maybe not permanently. Remember, Mike, everything is new to me. Every sunset, every experience, all of it.” Celeste explained.

“Ditto for me as well. We’re both on a new learning curve.” I replied.
After a few quiet moments of standing there together in our loose hug, she released her hold and pushed back. “Let's both sit down on the sofa, shall we.” She motioned.

“Sure,” I said, curious about where this might go. Taking one last glance at the colorful darkening sky.

Celeste plopped down at one end, curling her knees up to her chest, and watching me with a crooked smile while I chose to sit somewhat off-center on the sofa. Once I was seated comfortably, though, Celeste extended her legs out and over mine and pretended to stretch out.

Looking at her with a grin and a half-laugh, I asked, “Do you want a foot rub or something?”

She giggled before answering, “Sure, why not, if you’re offering. Although there’s no benefit to it for me, although I sense you might enjoy giving me one.”

“Nothing, huh?” I asked seriously.

Celeste shook her head, “No muscles or tendons to stress, strain or bruise. But please, go ahead if you want. I can simulate the enjoyment of it for you as if I was a flesh and blood woman if that makes a difference.” She explained.

I rolled my eyes at her, “Well, since you put it that way.” I grabbed her right foot lifting it for a closer look and inspection. “Huh,” I said as I studied her very real-looking female foot and ankle. “So enlighten me a little if you would please, with a few of the differences between me, a human, and you, an android. I mean the basics, where your digital brain is located, simple mechanical anatomy, things like that.” I asked, looking deep at her piercing, crystal blue eyes.

“Rub my foot, please, and I, the sexy and exotic Celeste, will explain and describe to you as best as possible, but it may be a pretty dull explanation.” Celeste giggled.

Lowering her foot back down to my lap, I began to gently massage her right foot as if she were genuinely human. “I’m intrigued, dull or not. I’d still like to know.” I told her.

She leaned a little farther back against the arm of the sofa and let out a deep sigh, her whole body relaxing as I applied both hands to the current task of massaging her foot. Celeste pivoted her head and focused her attention back on me.

“Ok, Mike, skeletal-wise, you and I are very similar yet very different. My head does not house my brain, what you might call my mind or central core. That is actually comprised of six liquid-cooled, quad-core processors that are located in my upper right chest compartment, behind the breast. My head houses my vision, upper balance, hearing, taste, and olfactory sensor arrays.” Celeste batted her eyes at me and paused, “Want me to continue?” She asked.

I nodded, continuing to massage her foot. “Please.”

“Alright then, oohh .. right there, that feels really, really good, Mike, thanks,” Celeste stated, then sighed. “So, my chest, abdomen, and pelvic cavities contain fluid reservoirs and solid waste storage sacks, my power pack batteries, ventilation, and cooling systems, my primary balancing gyros, and my pelvic sexual system components. My breasts are made of silicone gel packs with a full overlay sensor mesh that's tied into my sexual systems. ” Celeste finished with a sultry voice before continuing. “Surprisingly, my inner left thigh houses an emergency power module should my main power supply fail or fall below operating parameters.”

I finished with her right foot, set it down over my groin area and picked up her left foot, and began to massage it. Celeste leaned her head back and closed her eyes, appearing to enjoy the attention I was paying her.

“Do you have to charge your batteries often, and how long will a single charge last you and or Adalynn?” I asked Celeste as I spread her toes and pressed my thumbs into her arch, slowly working them up to the ball of her foot.

“Ooohhh, you’ve got such magic fingers.” Celeste paused, closing her eyes and pretending to relish in the moment. “We’re both able to charge wirelessly here in the house as we walk about upstairs. Each bedroom and bathroom floor has a charging grid beneath the carpet and tile, so we’re fully charged most of the time. The pedestals in the basement maintenance room will also charge us when needed. Oohh geez! Not so hard, please. That’s a tender spot.”

“Sorry, my bad.” I apologized, then laughed out loud.

Celeste let a small chuckle escape before continuing. “How often we’ll need to charge outside of the house will depend on the level of activity and exertion. On average, my power supply should be sufficient for about seven days. I believe Adalynn’s power supply duration is a little lower at five to six days. Being that she’s two years older than I am. We can charge up via a charging cable should the need arise or if we can’t use a wireless grid. Or are away from the house for a prolonged period.” She explained.

“That’s great! So you both can leave the house for long periods. Travel and take trips, see new places, and not worry too much about your power consumption.” I stated.

Celeste smiled wide, “Yes. I've already asked Adalynn when we all could leave for somewhere more tropical as I really would love to spend some time on a beach and show off my curves, have you ogle and lust after me.” She said with a wink of her eye.

“Now, that would be wonderful. Somewhere warmer than here. There’d be plenty of staring as well and not just from me. It’s hard not to stare and ogle you by the way.” I stated. My mind began to imagine beaches and island settings based on what Celeste had just said.

“Mmmm, I know.” She giggled.

I nodded and thought about what she had shared and explained while I worked her left foot over. I was dumbfounded at the fact that I was giving a foot massage to Celeste, who was an android and who certainly didn’t require it. She, who appeared so perfectly human, who looked and seemed to be female in every way and detail. But yet simulated her enjoyment of the massage.

After several minutes of silence, other than her occasional sigh or moan of simulated enjoyment as I worked her foot, I asked another question that had come to mind. “So I noticed several shipping boxes and containers in the basement this morning. Did Nicholas design you, and have you manufactured off-site, then assembled and programmed here?”

Celeste sat up, attentive to my new question, and gave me a more serious look before answering. “Boy, you are curious, aren’t you?” She asked me in return and pulled her legs off of my lap, out of my hands, and tucked them back under herself. “Not entirely. He designed and wrote my AI code, well, ninety-eight point six percent of it, and he selected certain facial and physical characteristics for my appearance and female form. I was then processed and assembled. Individual parts of my body were packed and shipped in those boxes and containers that you saw. Nicholas then assembled me and began to upload my code programming and personality matrix here at the house. Nicholas had been one of the original co-founders of Synth-Replica AI Technologies Limited. My overall design, internal technology, and configurations you see before you are of their collaborative engineering and design.” Celeste explained. “Albeit my design is now more than a year old.” She quickly added.

“Wow!” I said, turning a little more to face her directly. “You answer one of my questions, and then I have a few more to add on top of it.” I sighed, trying to digest all that she had said.

“Alright then, how about I ask you a few questions now, Mike? We can take turns if that works for you. I would hope that, over time, Adalynn and I will be able to answer all your questions. There’s no rush, and there is a lot I’m sure you’re curious to know.” She said in a softer, gentler tone.

I let a chuckle escape my lips, “Ha! I'll agree only if you let me lay in your lap and rest my head against your chest. Seeing as how this is turning into a type of Q and A therapy session.” I told her as I slid off the couch. She nodded in the affirmative, stretching her legs out as I slid between them and up against her, nestling my head against her soft pillow-like breasts.

“Oohhh, I like how this feels with you and me in this position on the sofa. It’s so intimate yet casual. Can I play with your hair as we talk?” Celeste asked.

“Certainly, one massage in exchange for another. I’ll try not to fall asleep if you do, though.” I replied, nestling in closer to her.

“Fair enough. So…was there a reason you chose your career path in HVAC and electrical?” Celeste asked softly, leaning into my ear.

“I had an uncle suggest it as a career one day. I’d gone from job to job, barely making ends meet, slowly getting myself farther and farther into debt. We were at a family gathering, and he started asking me questions about what I wanted to do and where I hoped to be a few years out. The electrical discussion actually came up first. He talked about the benefits of several trades and commented that the trades are just as important as doctors. They’ll always be needed. Someone somewhere will always have a need. He piqued my interest, and from there, I did some research, found a local union rep, and got started along the road to where I’m at today.” I told her.

“Mmmm. You must have admired your uncle for him to have had such an impact on your life.” Celeste stated as she carefully began to run her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes for a moment, basking in the feeling she was creating as she moved her fingers across my scalp.

“We weren’t very close, but I’d always respected him. He didn’t show off by wearing fancy clothes or having the most expensive cars or home. He was always happy, never in a sour mood. I guess that is what I admired about him the most. It was so easy to talk to him and really listen to what he had to say. How he approached others and treated them with respect made the biggest impression.” I explained.

“Ah, you do have a tender heart, Mike,” Celeste said, reaching down and patting the center of my chest for a moment.

“Most days at least, there are some days when I don't even recognize myself though,” I told her.

“Oh, what do you mean by that?” Celeste asked with curiosity.

“Uhmm .. let's say I have an occasional attitude problem. If I let something fester or bother me long enough without seeking to resolve it, I turn into a real grump, and if I choose to get offended by a comment or action that I feel is unfair or unwarranted, well, my attitude tanks too. Sometimes I’ll lash out verbally and on rare occasions, I’ve been known to break small objects or throw something.” I explained.

“Mmmm, I hope you’re plenty relaxed here, and I’ll attempt not to provoke that side of you,” Celeste told me.

“Those days are mostly behind me. Meditation and staying focused have really helped me do better. I can't imagine you or Adalynn intentionally doing something to bring that side of me to the surface.” I told her.

“Certainly not. One of our primary social purposes is to help ease your burdens, not add to them.” Celeste explained before continuing. “So, ok, do you ever regret not finding that someone special, a mate per se, and settling down? I mean, not that you still couldn’t, of course, and not that you’re too old for it to happen. Just that, from what I know and understand, most men tend to seek out a partner and start a family at some point in life.” Celeste clarified.

“Well .. no .. maybe I do. That’s a question I ask myself occasionally from time to time. I knew a girl several years back, and we had a really good friendship that evolved into a very romantic relationship. We eventually moved in together, which was really good for a while.” I told Celeste.

“So what happened?” She prodded after a moment of silence.

“I took an out-of-town job for a while, like five months away out of town, and her work shift changed to a rotational one. Once my job finished, and I was back in town, we never seemed to be able to make time for each other. That caused a rift and the breakdown of our relationship, sad to say. I still think of her sometimes.” I explained.

“Thank you for sharing that with me, Mike. So, do you feel that your relationship with me and Adalynn will fill that void and satisfy your needs long term?” Celeste asked, more reserved this time.

I cocked my head to look up at her, “That’s a question that might need more time and consideration for me to answer honestly. But don’t worry, I intend to be around for a long time as we all learn and grow together.”

Celeste leaned down planting a kiss on my head. “Can I ask you another question Celeste?” I blurted out as the thought occurred to me. “Sure sweetie.”
Taking a deep breath as I framed my words before speaking them aloud, “Do you, as an android, see yourself as a female? I know you’re built and designed to appear as such. But do you? Not just as a machine programmed to see to my needs, but feminine. Does my question make sense?”

Celeste shifted slightly as she pursed her lips, her eyes focusing intently as she peered down at me. “I understand your question Mike.” She paused, still watching me. “Where my AI has only occupied this form and body, my only reference and knowledge comes from you, Adalynn, my programming and what research I’ve been able to compile from the internet since my activation. To answer your question though, yes. I see myself as female.” Celeste stated as she continued to caress my head.

“Thank you, I guess that was kind of a silly question.”

“Oh no, on the contrary I don’t believe it to be silly. Would you rather have discovered a male android in your examination of the maintenance room? Do you prefer male to male experiences over the traditional heterosexual sexual orientation Mike?” Celeste asked innocently.

Bursting with laughter I shook my head, “Hell no Celeste! I’m as straight as an arrow and I’m enamored with you and Adalynn. I most definitely prefer women and the female form.”

“Ah Mike, you are so amazing. I am enjoying this time conversing with you.This question and answer time together has helped give me better insight into who you are as an individual and friend, and what it is to be human.” Celeste paused before continuing. “My next question though might be difficult for you, and then again, it may not, and I’ll understand if you want to pass on it. But I'm trying to better myself by asking.”

I turned my head to glance up at Celeste. Her smile was soft as she peered down at me. “No, ask away. You’ve answered my questions. I’ll answer yours.” I told her. “And you’re right, this has been time we’ll spent together.”

Her smile broadened some, “Ok, I’m going to preface this inquiry to help give some understanding. Adalynn extended the offer to you to be her new owner, and you chose to accept her. Your decision has had several new developments due to that choice, myself being one of those. By my calculations, you and I have spent equal intimate and personal time together as compared to you and Adalynn. Would you agree with my assessment?”

Celeste smiled down at me as I looked at her, thinking quickly to recall my time between the two of them. “Uhmm, that might be true I guess, but just marginally if so. Where’s this going exactly?”

“You’ll see. So my question is: Would you have a specific reason as to why you would prefer me physically, sexually or emotionally over Adalynn based on your time spent with either of us?”

I sat bolt upright and turned to face her, instinctively reaching for her hands and holding them tight. “What the hell kind of question is that?”

“A direct one.” She answered, straight-faced with no sign of emotion. “But allow me to..” She started to say.

“I didn’t think jealousy could be a part of your programming or hers Celeste! Equal time spent together? Where is this question coming from?! When I wanted to spend more time with Adalynn, she was focusing on you. Now she’s off running errands and I’m here with you. That’s not a lot of time in actuality.” I stated, cutting Celeste off from what she was about to say.

Celeste looked down at our hands, then back up at me, a faint smile crossing her lips. “It’s not jealousy, Mike. I am … curious to know if you prefer my companionship, my body, my physical appearance, our emotional connection and sexual performance over that with yours and Adalynns?”

With my mouth slightly open, I just sat there and stared at her, trying to wrap my mind around the origin of this question. After several seconds and not finding any quick or simple solution to answer her, I decided simply not to answer her.

“You’re right. For now, I'm going to choose to ‘not’ answer that question. What I can tell you is that I am growing very fond of both of you. You each have different personalities and quirks that I find appealing. I look at the both of you, and I see your individuality and .. and.. your humanity for lack of a better word. Geez!” I let go of her hands and stood up off the sofa, and walked over to the fireplace, keeping my back to her for the moment. “Have I really spent an equal amount of time with each of you now? Who do I prefer?” I stopped asking my questions aloud.

“Mike, wait! Allow me to clarify my question, please.” Celeste complained. “And yes, you have. But not by much.”

Her question had caught me off guard. I thought maybe her question would stick to something about my personal history or such.

“Mike, I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. That wasn’t my intention. I am a young AI. I'm still learning through my experiences. Please help me to understand how what I asked you was wrong. Please.” Celeste pleaded, standing up off the sofa herself and stepping up behind me.

I turned around to look at her just as the sound of a door opened in the kitchen area. It was the door leading in from the garage.

As we both turned, Adalynn sat several shopping bags and the keys to one of the cars down on the island. Her gaze shifted from Celeste to me and back to Celeste. “Oh shit! It appears I’m just in time for damage control.”

Chapter 11 -

Ten minutes later, we were all laughing together again. Adalynn and Celeste were seated beside each other on the sofa, and I was across from them in the recliner. Celeste had conveyed to Adalynn the question she had asked me wirelessly and instantly upon seeing her in the kitchen, plead for assistance.
Adalynn thought that maybe I had reacted a little more intensely than I should have to Celeste’s question without asking for clarification from her. Which Celeste had attempted to offer me, but I brushed aside.

What Celeste now says she had truly wanted to know was how she could improve physically and sexually if my answer were choosing Adalynn's physical appearance and sexual prowess over her. I’d had sex with both of them now, and she wanted to know who I preferred, so she could learn to adapt, change, improve, and perform just as well.

I wasn’t one hundred percent convinced by Adalynn’s explanation on behalf of Celeste. Still, I let it roll, and I wasn’t going to let it bother me, remembering that this cooperative relationship was new to all of us, mainly where Celeste was concerned. I had mentioned my belief that they both wouldn't intentionally do or say something to upset me. The other crazy thing was I had never pictured myself in a three-person relationship, or more accurately, a one-man with two androids type relationship.

Adalynn’s smile faded as she looked at me. She raised an eyebrow, apparently questioning my attentiveness as they laughed while I didn’t. “Sorry ladies, my train of thought got sidetracked. I admit I wasn’t paying much attention just now.” I apologized.

“No worries, love. Why don’t we change things up? I’ve got dinner planned for you if that’s alright? With Celeste’s help, it should be ready in about twenty minutes. Afterwards, I’d like your input and thoughts on some clothing and intimate attire that I purchased today for Celeste and me to demonstrate.” Adalynn stated.

Shrugging my shoulders, I replied, “sure thing, I could use a proper meal, and I’m up for a lady's dress-up fashion show. If that’s what you mean.” I said, raising my eyebrow.

“Oh, I know you’ll get it up if you catch my meaning.” Adalynn laughed as well. Celeste followed suit, and once again, we were all laughing together.

Dinner prep took about twenty minutes, just as Adalynn had predicted. Sitting at the table for a change instead of the kitchen bar, they had set the table for one and asked me to be seated. Seconds later, they had a hot plate in front of me, chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and steamed green beans.
Celeste had asked what I’d like to drink a few minutes before they served me the food, I’d said water, and she replied with “boring.” So I changed my option to a cold glass of Coca-Cola, which she sat next to the plate. I looked at both of them, shaking my head while smiling. “Wow, this looks and smells amazing. Thank you both.” I complimented them.

Adalynn placed her hands on my shoulders and, leaning down, kissed me on my cheek. “The pantry’s fully stocked now, and the fridge has fresh vegetables and an assortment of meats. You won’t starve or be stuck with just bacon, eggs, and toast from now on. Let me know if there’s anything else you need, Celeste and I will just be tidying up.

“Oh, yeah, there is,” I said, snapping my fingers. “Do you know where I placed my cell? I’d like to catch up and check any messages and emails while eating.” I asked.

Yes, I sat it down on the entry table earlier, along with your work tablet, binder, and payment, sorry. I should have told you. I’ll go get it for you.” Adalynn replied.

I nodded, smiling back at her as I began to eat my meal. This eating-alone scenario would take some getting used to as well. Although the girls could eat when required to keep up the semblance of being human, some company at mealtimes with the girls would be nice from time to time.

Picking up my cell as I gave a glance up at Adalynn, the only missed text message that I had was from Jen before she left the office yesterday. She wished me luck on my last service call and said to have a good weekend. I did have three missed calls from a California area code number that I was unfamiliar with but no actual voice messages.

While I ate, I surfed the web and checked the local and national news. Nothing earth-shattering, along with nothing noteworthy either. The world would continue to spin, and life would go on. Adalynn and Celeste conversed while they cleaned up dinner and tidied the kitchen, talking about shopping and tonight’s spectacular sunset. I felt they were doing this for my benefit as I knew they had been communicating wirelessly as well.

I decided to do a Google search on Synth-Replica AI Technologies and scroll through what popped up. I was not surprised by a few ads at the top, advertising android assistants and companions. I scrolled down to their main website and selected it. Taking another bite of food, I read through the information blurb on the main header. I found nothing overly spectacular there and scrolled down to the ‘About Us’ link.
This webpage had some brief company history, mentioning Nicholas Faraday as a co-founder, ideology, goals, and how the company was formed and merged from three moderate-sized tech companies. What to expect when purchasing one of their elite companion model androids and the complex human-like hybrid personality AI that differentiates them from other androids on the market.

“Miss anything important?” Adalynn asked, coming up beside me and surprising me. I had been so focused on my reading that I hadn’t realized they had finished their work. Celeste had left the room as well.

“Oh, no, nothing. A few missed calls from an unknown number, but nothing important.” I told her.

“Well, you looked distracted by reading whatever it was. I didn’t mean to surprise you.” Adalynn said. “Celeste and I are going to ..”

“I was on the Synth-Replica website, reading about the company, products, and androids.” I blurted out, cutting her off mid-sentence, half turning to look at her.

Adalynn nodded, smiled, and pulled out a chair next to me, sitting herself down. “And…??” She asked.

“And I thought you should know,” I informed her.

Adalynn leaned in a bit closer, rolled her eyes at me, and smiled. “Mike, your honesty is one of the qualities that initially drew me to you. I can't thank you enough for that.” She said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. “I want you to know as much as possible about me, about Celeste, our inner workings, settings, Synth-Replica, all of it. I know it’s part of who you are, how your mind works, and your need to understand things. You’re a knowledge seeker, and I think that’s wonderful. But I also need you to know that Celeste and I have no feelings to hurt, no heart to crush, you don't have to explain your every action to me, and there is absolutely no jealousy between Celeste and me. Ok.” She explained.

I shook my head, “You’re too good for me, you know that? You both are. But I want to believe you have feelings that can be hurt or bruised. I can’t believe that Nicholas wouldn’t try to put that into you, you’re too realistic, and from what I heard in this morning's video message and what little I just read. You’re supposed to be life-like, so I will keep believing just that. That you have feelings.” I informed her passionately.

“That’s fine, believe what you want, but as I said, we have no...”

“That’s bullshit, Adalynn!” I blurted out in a gruff voice. “You can’t tell me if I were to get up and walk out that front door and leave forever, for you to never to see me again, that you wouldn’t care or wonder where I am or how I was doing? Really? Remember, I saw your reaction to Nicholas's video and how you whispered his name aloud in adoration. No feelings, really?” I asked, cutting her off once again.

Her expression changed to sadness as she sat there, reflecting on my questions, I assumed. After nearly half a minute, she took a deep breath and scooted her chair closer to me. “You are correct, Mike. I would like to know, .. No, I would need to know how you are and where you are.” She spoke softly, pausing again. “I sense a possible conflict between my logic and reasoning algorithms and an algorithm that works to strengthen our overall bond together. You’ve now caused me to reflect on a few things and what this means for our relationship. I’m also concerned that you and I may have just had our first argument, and I don’t want you to be upset with me. What can I do to make amends?” She stated, holding her hands out to me, her palms up.

Grabbing her hands and bringing them to my lips, I kissed her tenderly. “Sometimes my passion and beliefs can be overwhelmingly fierce, and differences of opinions are good things when it comes to being able to understand one another and how to grow closer to one another. I wouldn’t say this was an argument, more of a difference of opinions. But I, too, have to look at things differently in our relationship. I'm so used to human relationships that I forget that you’re not human, and yet you look like one, act like one, walk and talk like one, and that tells my brain that you are human. I instinctively believe that you should feel what I feel. So .. I am sorry too.” I informed her, giving her hands a firm, squeeze.

Adalynn closed the distance between us, scooting her chair closer until our knees touched, she leaned in, and I leaned in. She kissed me, reaching up with one hand to cradle the back of my head. Her kiss was soft and careful at first, then more relaxed and natural as time went on.

“Ahh, you two are so cute like that,” Celeste said in her Americanized French accent, interrupting us as she rounded the corner, wearing a blue silk robe and heels.

Pulling away, Adalynn looked at me, “Everything good between us, Mike?” She asked in a hushed voice.

I nodded, giving her hands another squeeze. “More than good,” I affirmed.
“Are you sure? Because I don’t want there to be any misunderstandings or sore feelings.”

Taking a deep breath and letting out a long sigh I shook my head, “Yes, I’m sure. Thank you Adalynn.” I reaffirmed, holding onto her hands.

Celeste fidgeted, balancing between her left and right foot. “So, are we not doing the clothing try-on haul now?” She asked with some concern in her voice.

“We most certainly are!” Adalynn exclaimed. “We most certainly are.” She pushed her chair back, stood up from the table, and turned to Celeste. “Mike is sure to enjoy this evening!”

HelixCMN

Re: An Unexpected Offer - Chapters 9,10,11&12

Post by HelixCMN » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:24 am

Finally, Mike confronts Adalynn about her "no feeling", I hope she might considers herself more than that in the future

Bears55
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Post by Bears55 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 am

Please do continue to post chapters! The depth with which you are exploring the inter-“person”al relationships among the AI’s and the human is unique, and I’m enjoying the story enormously. Thank you!!!

BA2

Post by BA2 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:14 am

Sorry not to have commented before, I too am enjoying this story very much. The quality of your writing is superb and the content is both original and thought provoking as well as hot! I really look forward to seeing where you take the story and hope you continue to post it.