Man Made Relationship: Chapter 1

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
CheeseMaker
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Man Made Relationship: Chapter 1

Post by CheeseMaker » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:40 pm

Hello! This is one of my more serious stories about Androids and Androids loving humans. I hope you enjoy this story and the next chapters after this. Feedback and criticism is appreciated, that way I can know what I need to improve and what your experience is with the story I made

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

I ponder for a moment on what ingredients I need to make her meal. It is by no means strenuous. Like a human’s muscle memory, I did this same routine dozens, if not hundreds of times in my databanks, but those same databanks also housed several logs and past records from last week, suggesting that my overall memory might be limited. Did this unit’s owner purchase the required baby formula when he arrived back 17 hours ago, or has he forgotten about it? If so, was there enough baby food from last month left to be used? If not, what other food can be used instead? I would have assessed the situation further, rechecking my memory if there is any specific information that would lead to the owner buying the necessary food, but my audio sensors alert me back to the real world. My audio receptors detect the soft whines and cries nearby. Spinning around, I face the source of the detected sounds. Soon my optic sensors would immediately find where the sound was coming from. The child became sporadic and growing unrest shows it is requiring attention, in which it dutifully provides.

“There there, I’m here. I am here, little one. Mommy’s just logging into her databanks to see if Dad bought the baby milk and other food for this month.”

I bent down, my posture lowered for me to face the infant; it was crucial that I am to take care of this one’s needs. I cycle through the many possible facial responses I could gather. The child is most likely wanting to have me reciprocate her wants, needing attention and possibly food intake. At that moment, I picked the appropriate facial cue and responded accordingly. I smiled, caressing my digits across the child’s warm cheek right after. The warm sensation was received through my processors as the digits dragged across the baby’s cheek. The smile seems to pacify her for now, which is good. Her growing whining seems to have been staved off for a while as well. Her calm demeanor, my happy expression; While this was occurring, I wondered for a moment if such actions were genuine. Was my reciprocated affection simply an adherence to my Master’s child’s needs? A simple programmed task for me to follow? Or were they feats of affection that I may be capable of, and not done solely because I was ordered to? This thought seemed unnecessary at the moment, me taking care of this child is important, rather than pondering the complexity of my simple domestic programming. My pondering was quickly stopped once more as the child began to cry, her weeping now in full effect, in which I quickly reciprocated and acted on accordingly.

“Oh! Oh shoot! Sorry, Okay yea-yes, I’ll give you your milk and your carrot formula!” I squandered, opening the cupboard and quickly grabbing the baby formula, apologizing for wasting her time; questioning such data and questions were not necessary for an android like me. I quickly did my job and began putting the baby powder in the milk bottle, now focused on the mission. “Don’t worry, Master’s wife is here.”

5 minutes and 20 seconds is the projected time for the Master's child to fall asleep; 5 minutes for her to gradually doze off. I used the appropriate humming techniques found in my memory to try and attempt and make her sleep. It is now 10 minutes of failed attempts, cycling all the known humming and singing. None so far seem to work.

“Maybe she is hungry?” A voice came from behind me, my peripheral view restricting me to see who it is, both physically and given the current task I have been employed to do, ensuring that I am not to take my sight off of the baby.

“I have made pureed carrots in the pot and have given her at least 400 milliliters worth prior to that. I am not sure that is the case,” I said, followed by crying, her small hands started squirm out of my grip, slightly increasing my arm’s pneumatic actuators to keep her in place and avoid slipping the child out of it. I send information to not provide any more pressure to my actuators as to not discomfort or hurt the child in any way.

“400 milliliters? What’s that, like, one can of soda’s worth?” He said in a quizzical tone, as determined by the shift of vocal tones in his voice.

“I… I am not sure dear. What I gave her was almost an entire bowl full of it and fed her then by spoon. I only mentioned the measurement as it is most likely what the volume of the bowl is,” I said frankly. I would have explained more in detail why I made that choice, but I am certain that my Master would not really care so much with the more in-depth explanation of knowing what is the full volume of the bowl, much less understand it completely, as I would concur in my assessment.

“Really? Well then, that’s probably not the answer. Here Makyin, let me try.” I quickly see Master coming into view, stepping in front of me as I held his child close, attempting to rock her to sleep. He reached out with his hands, a clear gesture for me to relinquish the hold to him. I looked up at him for a moment. His stature only goes beyond mine by a bit, almost 3.2 inches from the last bio-scan I conducted on him. He looked at me, my facial recognition gave a brief scan of his face, cross referencing that of known facial expressions in my memory. It seems he is expressing worry and curiosity. I look down at the child. She was still crying. Although I was ordered to make his child go to sleep minutes ago, it was clear I failed in that mission.

He held the baby close, singing a lullaby to stop her constant crying. “Go to sleep, little Arphi~,” he said constantly, shifting his tone in a harmonic way that was identical to that of the preset lullabies that I have sung before. His cradling is practically the same thing I had done, but with a few minor deviances in them. I would have attempted to say that his methods would not work, but I simply stepped back, sat down, and watched silently as Master moved around the living space, rocking the baby back and forth, humming his melodies at her, all the while smiling at him.

I observed for a moment and did a brief overall scan of the Master head to toe. His overall appearance is average to that of a normal human, last measured to be 5 feet, 8 inches. His weight though, from what I can gather just by scanning and comparing previous body mass records from before and today does suggest a decrease from weight, likely a lack of food intake due to time restrictions at his job. This would make sense as his attire would suggest so: his white button down shirt is ruffled, untucked, and a few buttons were unfastened on the collar, likely due to irritation. His expression seemed fine, despite his posture and appearance; his hair was still a slick back style, though closer analysis shows some hair strands broke out. His sharp and mostly fair complexion was still fixed to the same calm and cheery expression as before. His look was mostly the same, even when he came back from work. Once I concluded my observation and analysis of his entire appearance, I compiled a few notes and prompts to be brought up to him after this. However, this is to be placed in queue in my log systems as he is currently busy caring for the child.

The following event did not surprise me, although logically my Matrix and a few algorithmic processors would likely say otherwise. Arpheus, or Arphi for short, slowly softened her cries and soon just looked at Master, her dewy eyes stared back at him, and a smile formed on his face in response. He stepped forth and then took a seat beside me, his child in hand.

“Perfect as always Master,” I say, moving a bit out for Master to sit more comfortably. I looked at the calm baby closely before looking up to Master.

“Hmm~ Must be natural at this,” He said in a humorous remark. My social protocols call for a similar retort to humor him to show similar affection.

“Yeah, it took me 5 lullaby songs with no success, but you did so easily with your amazing singing.” I let out a small chuckle.

“Well, my mom did say I sing like an angel.” He smirked, followed by a low grunt, shifting his body in between the cushion chair and mine. My processor quickly noted that he may be uncomfortable in his sitting position between me and the chair.

“Oh sorry, let me just adjust a bit,” I said, moving myself and relinquishing my position on the cushion, giving it for Master to sit more comfortably. The issue quickly arose when my left hip was now pressed against the armchair, unable to move out more to give space to Master, in which he still did not seem to have a good sitting position. This became a problem as the living space only had one chair; the rest were at the counter, in the kitchen area. Quickly, my processors acted and followed with a solution.

“The chair is too small for us to sit together. Here, you sit there while I-” I slide out and attempt to sit kneeling on the floor. The attempt was cut short when an arm quickly wrapped around my gut.

“No, where you sit on the ground like before? The floor is probably dusty; sit with me, on the armchair.”

“Master, you and Arphi should sit comfortably; I don't mind sitting down here. Plus, I cleaned the floor 4 hours ago.”

“No, sit back on the couch,” he said, with irritation vocalized in his voice, as well as projected on his face.

“Master, The armchair might break if I sit on it,” I retorted back.

“Then I’ll scoot over and we both squeeze together here.”

“Master, that's silly, we’ll squeeze Arphi in between.”

“I’d rather have you sit down like a dog then?”

“Hmm… maybe I like being seen like that~” The response opened a few dialogue lines that may sway in my favor. The likeness is low, but testing it might yield results.

“Makyin, no, not in front of the baby.”

“Hmph. Hmm… but how do we resolve this? I do not wish for both of us to sit in such precarious positions. With my processing units, I can conclude that the best solution may be that I-” I was cut short immediately by Master’s pull,bringing me back up to the seat.

“M-Master! Agh- Gene! This is stupid!” I snapped back, opening new emotional files in my social protocols, expressing that of irritation and annoyance. Master responded with a grunt and a chuckle.

“You’re the stupid one, you bot. Here, hold her for a moment.” Carefully, he gave Arpheus to me as readjusts his place. His hands then slipped down below my hips and unto my thighs. This alerted several programs and inactive protocols within my system that were now primed to be activated, especially that of a sexual goal. His arm wrapped around my thighs, lifting me up with his other arm pressed on my back. He then grunted for a moment as he lifted my entire frame with the child in my arms and onto his lap, exhausting a final breath as he settled me down, as the warm air hit my neck, my dermal sensors underneath my synthetic skin felt the spike on it. The process was quick, and something neither my processors nor my quick algorithmic solving abilities could have accounted for. The solution would have been made, but it was thought unlikely to be pursued. I would have to give Master praise justly for this.

“Oh, y’know what, this isn't a bad idea hun~” I smiled at this, the negative emotional responses that I would have shown were now dropped from my log systems.

“Y-Yeah… Oof, wow, you're a bit heavy. Did you gain weight?” He heaved a sigh as he slouched back on the couch. I am unsure if I should respond with a laugh or a facial response of a “eye roll;” the phrase I analyzed is a joke. However, given the context and a slight use of my higher algorithmic social programming, it was a crude joke. I ultimately decided to respond with the latter, adding with a scoff.

The overt moving between bodies however caused the child to start to whine and to softly cry. Something me and Master noticed. I quickly rocked her and shook her gently to calm her down, with Master leant in and hushed her, planting a finger on her lips. She kept crying for a bit before she focused her gaze at me and then at Master’s finger, holding his index finger with both her hands. She pulled at it for a bit and looked at me with a curious look. I smiled back, tilting my head at it. Gene chuckled at this.

“We should take her to her crib, our rambling is upsetting her.” He responded, something I would concur. However…

“Yeah, but can it wait? I want to hold her for a bit.” I leant close to her, Master pulled his finger away, gave a side glance to the adjacent figure who held his beloved daughter. She looked at me, expressing that peculiarity, as if it was her first time seeing me. I continue to smile. Upon close inspection, She looked at me, expressing that peculiarity, as if it was her first time seeing me. I continue to smile. Upon close inspection, her face is tanner than mine, but fairer than Gene’s. She looked at me oddly before reaching out and squeezing my right cheek. She pinched it outward as hard as she could, in which I squinted back at her. She seemed to like this, as she began to laugh, pinching my cheek all the while. Several of my systems were lit green and showed to my HUD perspective that the interaction was satisfactory. Gene smiled and leant against my shoulder, watching the whole event.

“She likes your face, Makyin.” He said.

“She has seen this face dozens of times, Master.”

“ I can't blame her; it's just a really pretty face.”

I would blush at this, the compliment prompted my cheeks to change hue and increase in heat to reflect so. He noticed this quickly, smirking at me before rubbing his head at mine. The warm and affectionate interaction was satisfactory to my system as his warmth was detected against my own. Arpheus continued to laugh, letting go of my cheek and looking at both of us.

“Well, I’m grateful that Master bought a very pretty robot that his daughter can ogle at.” I said in a prideful tone.

“Our daughter, Makyin; she’s not only mine, she is yours too.” He said with a soft and comforting tone in his voice. I processed those words, glanced at Master for a moment and then back at her. The designation is logical; Arpheus is technically in care to Master and me, however….

“Yeah, sorry… she is our daughter. I love her just as much.” I responded, the answer is purely in accordance with his wishes for me to say so. I love Master’s child, yet I am unsure if I am rightfully… recognized as her Mother. I look at Master’s child, the smile from her face is slowly changing that of a neutral expression, she should probably go to bed now. I am needing a bit of rest and maintenance myself.

The room that I was given by Master was compact but sufficient enough for my maintenance needs; the previous owner of the apartment used this for a miniature storage room to place miscellaneous items inside. Once Master and I cleared up the room, it was a matter of installing and placing the hardware and tools I needed to perform some self maintenance for myself. It has been 28 minutes since Master returned Arpheus to her crib. He is likely changing attire for his night garments and preparing to sleep. The likelihood of needing my assistance or company with him in bed is low, his state before suggesting fatigue. At the moment, Master would not need me; I am no use for him at the moment. Arpheus was already asleep in our room with the wall divider the construction worker placed. Making space for just the Master's child is sufficient enough for all of us since the bedroom was quite large. It is better if I am to occupy and do a quick diagnostic check on myself for any bugs or faults in my system; Better to check and assess, rather than risk potential errors. Or worse, fail and be a burden to him; that I will not let happen.

I readjust the stool I sat on and faced to the right front wall, where the table is bolted up to chest height to the wall. A myriad of tools were splayed on the top. One of them was a Desktop screen on the right edge with a keyboard and mouse beside it. I reached down below and searched the activation button for the Desktop. I had no need to look down in order to located it, as my databanks had been archived at its exact location, making it so I could locate the button without a second thought. Seconds later, the screen would flash white, processing the images and information in the screen as it boots up. In the meantime, I peered down at the table and searched for the cables used for connecting myself to the computer. The screen finally faded in, showing a few applications, all for various software and hardware testing. I opened a few of these applications and began my diagnosis. After loading the necessary files and information, a message prompts up, asking for the unit to be connected to the PC. Wordlessly, I brushed off my blonde hair to expose my nape, then traced my index finger with my other hand on my skin, searching for the faint seam on it. Locating the seams of a small rectangular patch, I carefully dug my finger in between and peeled the skin off partially from below. Once the ports were now exposed and open for connection, I grabbed all of them and plugged them to each respective slot. Each one is important for checking the flow of data in my systems; One for my AI Matrix core, Central Hub, and other miscellaneous . Once they are plugged in, the application starts to set up the links and starts to give special privileges to my system for access. I sat quietly and looked straight at the screen, placing both of my hands on my lap. I complied; Soon my HUD showed a dozen messages of the system of the application control mine.

“MK-21 DMC-D is online, connecting to PC. Begin diagnosis.”

The system checks as it did countless times before; examining each of my systems for any faults or errors that need fixing or improving. My Matrix core, or the “brain” is what Master likes to call it, checks for any logic error. The Central Hub is the connection point for that Core, where it receives the orders or commands it gets and thens sends it to many directions converges and is then sent out in many directions to respective devices in my hardware. All seems to be in working order; all data and information were logged and no important files were corrupted or lost. I would have to transfer all the memory from last month into another file and store it to save up in my database. All was working and the application confirmed by pinging it to my virtual view, showing me the list of files and programs cleaned or cleared some more space to some of my databases. The test was finished and the application soon gave me back control of my entire body. This assessment was thorough and quick, but it still did not give me enough of an answer I needed.

I reached for the mouse and opened the desktop built in camera, letting it reveal an image of me on screen. I sat on a stool and stared at the camera, unblinking; I was 5 foot 5 inches tall, with a fairly young appearance and some alluring curvy features by design. This chassis that I control and have is akin to that of a young female around their 20’s, maybe older. I had the appealing design of a fit and young adult female with curvy hips, fair skin, and a D-cup breast for Masters desire. My complexion had no blemishes, stretch marks, or undesirable facial characteristics that might break my “perfect” face. My long blonde hair flowed down to my shoulders and was properly groomed and taken care of, along with the rest of my skin for being alluring to my Master, as it is one of my main objectives to do so. Yet even so…

“Is it enough?”

An answer that I let out to no one in this room. I saw my reflection on the screen. I had a default emotionless state, yet I feel I should be expressing that of disappointment. I checked with my logic centers to see if I am experiencing a glitch of wanting to experience this undesirable perception in my mind. I searched, yet none seem to be a problem. Worry and anxiety would fill my emotional programming, this type of occurrence has been happening since… I was last reactivated online to serve Master.

I looked down, noting my clothes and what garments I wore: a wool sweater, tight blue jeans, and some black doll shoes; I also wore a black bra and dark blue panties beneath to complete it. The wool sweater Master gave to me has some stains on the hem, likely from the carrot mash before. The color had a warm design, having a brown color makes it slightly drab, and it took awhile for me to patch the torn parts in the clothes since Master bought it in a second hand store. I noted it as a significant item as with other stuff Master gave me as… emotionally tied, sentimental as Master would say; I should wash this sweater tomorrow. For now I tugged the hem of it in and pull it over my shoulders and head. I then unclasp the two straps of my bra and let it fall off my breasts, leaving me half naked. Now my breasts were exposed. The pink nipples poked out of both of my artificial mammary glands, all round and plump, something I saw from the reflection of the screen, very alluring and satisfactory to Master's needs. I smiled at this, momentarily giving a brief complimentary recognition of my chassis, thanking how well built and designed I am, and how fortunate that Master bought me as such. The admiration took about 4 seconds before I looked over the table once again, and saw the sharp scalpel on it.

The sharp edge of the scalpel was now pressed on my skin, positioned below my collarbone and beside my armpits. I sent a bit more power and effort into my hand to be more precise and delicate so as to not make any mistakes when doing the incision. Once I steadied my hand, I pressed the edge down and cut through, pushing it a bit deeper. I continued pressing until the tip was stopped by a hard surface underneath, likely the inner hard chassis that protected my inner mechanisms. I began making the long incision across my chest; from left and over my right breast, down the middle of my chest, and then below and over my breast once more. During the process, I would glance above to the camera, still showing me cutting my skin open. If it were me or any robot technician doing this, they would find this normal, but Master might view this as morbid or unusual, seeing me cut myself open with no blood coming out and outward reaction doing it. Fortunately, I locked the door before doing this, preventing such a situation from happening, both as to not be discomfort from observing, and to not disturb me when doing so.

I stopped the incision and put down the scalpel, I looked at myself again. A long red line traced across my chest, no reaction or any feeling, as expected of an android. I dug my fingers into the cut and slowly peel away the skin, the sound as its sticky and meaty texture is pulled away is akin to peeling tape off a wall. Slowly, I pulled away my facade and showed the light gray shelling of my inner body; its seams, joints and metal casing slowly revealed. My design is almost identical to that of the human body, but due to the risk of my inner circuitry being crushed or cluttered, the steel weave metal casing was the deterrence to my dermal skin chassis. The hard casing was light and flexible, able to bend and stretch in accordance with the actions and movements of my body, but still rigid and interwoven tightly, like thick cloth, if the threads were metal and aluminum. Seams can be seen and outlines could be traced, giving way for artificial bones and joints to move. Aside from the sticky residue that was sticking my skin to the malleable chassis, there were small white fiber wires stuck into the skin. These were the small sensory receptors that detect and sense any touch or interaction on my skin, sending data to my systems and notifying me of what part of my body had gained a reaction; it was designed in a way for me to be able to feel and touch things as humanly as possible.

As soon as I peeled enough of the skin away, my optic receptors saw white saccs that gave shape and structure to my artificial mammary glands. The white and jiggling bag was mostly filled with saline and silicone gel; the same things found in breast implants. There were fluid pumps within the sacs that were supposed to flow milk out from the tank within my fluid reserves and into my breast and to my nipples, giving me the ability to have “breastmilk.” I asked Master why I had this kind of modification in my body, to which he replied that I had this before he bought me. He also added that he was unwilling to remove them as it is costly to do so. Whether that is true, or rather, a poor argument to justify me being able to dispense milk from my breast, is inconsequential to my assessment. Although, I do gain added satisfaction whenever the Master uses them for their intended use. I looked at the edges of my breast and saw the small screws planted around it, bolted and harnessed the breasts in place. I grabbed a small screwdriver from the table and began unscrewing them one by one.

Slowly, my right breast would sag and become more loose before the wiring and tubing became visible. I stopped and looked at the intricacies closer. I tugged and pressed my breast down slightly; the dermal sensors detected this and sent me sensor signals to my HUD, alerting me of my skin and that my breast had been accessed and breached; I quickly dismissed these. There my robotic eyes can almost see it, the faint flashing and whirring motions of my inner hardware in work, seen only through a small crevice behind a small hole that was covering my breast. I would have pressed further, but that would risk messing with my more sensitive and complex machinery, something I do not have the tools for, nor the case of me attempting in the first place. In the darkness, within my body, I can see bundles of wires flowing through my circuitry and gears, not one impeding or disrupting each other's purpose. Joints and actuators move and function as I move around even by the slighted movement done. Tubes and small conduits transferring coolants, energy, or even processed food or drinks pass through and into or out small tanks and reserves; all of them neatly packed and given enough space inside me. The view only barely shows the entirety of what my body is really like on the inside. A satisfying remark would be given to my systems as I let out a sigh, complimenting my thought. I look back at the screen and see my state. I held my breast up and showed my inner mechanisms; the display is comparable to peeling an orange, revealing the juicy and delectable parts. Instead my skin is more meat and stretchy, revealing the hard cold steel and wiring within. I look at myself and assess my situation as it is.
Even as I am designed to be attractive and “sexy”, built to be suitable to Master as his ideal wife and servant, I am still a programmed automaton, created and programmed to adhere and obey the programs I was pre-packaged into; companionship and subservience to humans. Everything is designed so I am built to the best of my ability for Master. I am built only to serve, and nothing else. Everything is just adherence to my programming, all other things are just a facade.

Just a facade. I noted this last line and continued my thought from last time, when I was holding Arpheus.

A fake, built like an actor playing a role. All are unnecessary and redundant, my purpose is only for Master. I accept and am content with these things, as I am built just like that; other professions or tasks like construction or complex computing and large data storage collecting are not programmed into me. I perceived myself to be happy to be serving Master and taking care of his needs and the needs of his family. But even so… that comes into question as to “if” I actually like these things; I can be modified, programmed into a different way so I may act and do things differently. Master may even format and delete my AI core completely if he so chooses, but would that affect me… “personally?” I am undeterred, even if I were to be scrapped or discarded, that much is true, but is that because I am uncaring of what I may be or where I end up, or is it something else?

Such thoughts are what worries me and my system; these deep and self-reasoned thoughts are uncanny to an android like me, who should be satisfied and unquestioning of what her purpose is. I frequently check my systems yet none show any errors. I am concerned that I may be bugging or some unseen or unknown virus is taking over my logic systems. I do not want Gene to worry, nor have his child and his entire livelihood be in jeopardy over this. At the moment, no negative impact seemed to affect my actions, nor had Master notice this as I had kept it to myself. I will have to check with my local technician soon and check my AI core for more details. For now, I must be there for Master, his happiness is my duty, and seeing him worried or concerned for me is failing it. I won-

“Honey? Are you finished there already? Come on, it's already past 11, Arphi is already asleep.” The voice of Master came outside, followed by three consecutive knocks on the door. I checked my internal clock for confirmation, it was indeed 23:00, 11:00 PM. The diagnosis and self maintenance took longer than anticipated; I will make another note about this hastening my work next time to avoid such slow operations from happening.

“Oh yes Master, just give me a minute to finish my work, I’ll be there shortly.” I responded courteously, quickly looking over the small cabinet drawer on my left. I quickly began screwing my breast back in place and readjusting it properly to avoid deformity when placing my dermal skin back on. I opened one of the drawers and grabbed the contents in my hand. The container was plastic, with the tip being a gray tip dropper. The content was filled with a light brown liquid; it was viscous and thick when shaking it. I held the base of it firmly and slowly applied pressure on it to let the contents be squeezed out from the tip. I then began to spread it all over my metallic chassis all over, catching every part of where the skin has been peeled. My optics scanned and gave me confirmation that the surface has been 76.7% spread all over, in which I slowly began to stick and roll my skin back in place. From what I have seen when Master bought this for me online, the dermal skin adhesive should work quite well into sticking my skin back in place, and leaving no air pockets in between. The gel-like substance should begin to spread all over and stick all of it together in about a few minutes, ideally for one hour as suggested by the producer of this product. Once my skin was planted back unto me, I looked back at the screen, my expression would show disappointment, seeing the faint red outline on my chest and stomach, the cut still visible in observation. The Adhesive would still take awhile to stick it back together properly and hold, and covering the cut would require additional time to cover up with silicone solution, likely needing some makeup and skincare to remove it completely. I would take a few processing inputs of the possible solutions to lessen the time. But before that the door in front of me was knocked again by Master.

“Are you done now?” His voice muffled against the wall, calling me out, likely sensing a bit of impatience. My mind decided whether or not I should tell him to wait a bit more as I cover up the incision, or adhere to his eagerness and attend to Master’s needs immediately. In a matter of 2.34 seconds my Matrix core would make this decision about this.

I slowly opened the door; My optics would peer outside and spot the familiar face of Gene beside the door frame, his back leaning against it as he waited patiently. His brown eyes looked at my jade ones. He then went up and down, likely a scan to see what I did to my body while I was in my maintenance room.

“What’cha doin in there, Makyin?” He asked in a low voice.

“Just some simple diagnostic checks Master, no worries,” I said. My HUD showed a high probability that the lie would be trusted.

“Hmm, whatever you say Dear. You’re going to sleep then?”

“Hmm, my battery is at least 66 percent. Maybe I should charge for the duration of tonight?”

“Oh, I was hoping… we can sleep together this time?” He said in a sheepish tone.

This took a bit of consideration with my logic systems. In the current situation, I do not want to bother Master in his sleep session, and I have a valid reason to reject his proposal. The solution seems obvious yet, the decision to go against it is still contested in my Matrix.

“I am unsure Master. I may need to-” I am cut with a sigh. I looked back, his facial expression showed fatigue and disappointment from my response.

“Yeah sorry, I’ll leave you to it, it was kind of silly of me asking.” He scratched his head and looked away, his mannerisms would suggest that he is… a bit sad. That is unsatisfactory but it's necessary because I need to be in an optimal state to function for him. My Matrix Core has reassured me of this assessment. He doesn't need me at the moment, he needs some time alone. He does not require my services. He needs… I don't…

“...actually, no. Sure why not?” I smiled momentarily, deeming the decision very illogical and unnecessary, likely risking and making me more inefficient later on. However, in the short term, Master’s needs seemed to be satisfied. I am confirmed by this by him rubbing my head.

“Heh, I knew I’d convinced ya. C’mon, I'm getting sleepy already, and I need my cuddle bot to make me feel warm.” He stopped rubbing my head in disarray and walked me along to his bedroom. My mind would rearrange and make additional tasks and objectives upon this event, something I no doubt need a bit of power to perform. However, from my assessment, my opinion… His happiness is worth it.

I put on my loose button up shirt for the night; wearing the clothing, it was quite baggy. The black color of the cloth t-shirt was plain. At least with my pajamas, they were of the same color and they fit my short physique. This kind of quality would be expected for another of Masters purchases in thrift shops, as he probably did not have the money to buy a proper female night dress. I tugged on it and stretched on it slightly, the length already passing almost below my kneecaps. I bent my upper body and twist; my neck servos and actuators stretched and craned out. This made it possible for me to look over my back and see the design and condition of the back of this shirt. The process was slightly straining to my actuators doing these kinds of overextended movements to my body, and it could cause my skin to have some stretch marks if done too much, added to the fact that it might look uncanny to any observer. Such attention was not present however, as I looked behind me I saw Master on his bed. His head nodded down to the side of a pillow, where he also clutched one with both his arms around, somnolent. My neck servos whirred and grinded inside my chassis as I quickly warped back to a more canny look, walking and then crawling into bed with Master. I crawled in as carefully as I could, however the creaking of the bed must have woken Master up. He looked at me with an expression of drowsiness, yet that would be contradicted with a smile.

“Oh sorry, I’m getting really tired now. It’s so late into midnight.” He said, yawning.

I crept up to Master and went beside him, reciprocating his smile with my own. “Yes, I’m sorry for taking so long. I expected that you didn't need my company due to showing signs of-”

“Fatigue? Tired? Like I just came back from the office like a bit of a mess?.” He said, my processors interpret his analogy not very positive. I expressed that sadness, placing my head on his shoulder, and wrapping one arm over him. This let out a faint chuckle from him.

“Yeah…” He yawned. “but I should at least see my family before I hit the hay.”

“You shouldn’t strain yourself too much Master; that's the fourth time this week you came back tired. It’s not good for your health.”

“I’ll manage, Maky. I need to so I can pay for rent and your expenses.” He poked my nose at that. The gesture was gratifying; the affection sent positive messages to my system. That, however, did not quell my distress, noting the last part of his sentence. The words were negative no doubt, as it pertains to me and my operating expenses.

“Yeah… I wish I can help you.” I try to sound as positive as possible, yet my tone did not sound that uplifting.

“You really shouldn’t. Little Arphi needs you, and I need you to be as safe and happy as possible.” He retorted.

“Yes, but my happiness also wants you not to overexert yourself too much. You don't have a chargeable battery that can charge you for at least 1 to 2 days to fully function.” I looked up at him, my worry grew more.

“Some coffee and energy drinks can do that easily, heh.” His sarcastic tone contradicts his sleepy expression and yawning. I closed into Master, hugging him tighter. My system was alerting me to concern, not because of any problem seen in my systems, but at the state Master Gene is in. I do not want to make Master worry anymore. I would increase my dermal skin chassis temperature by 2.3 degrees and cradle Master as requested before. At least I can do is be useful and not cause more anxiety to-

“I love you Makyin. Don’t forget that.” He wraps his arms around me. “I don’t want you to worry about me, too.” Then, he placed his hand on my head, ruffling my hair a bit. This decreased my feeling slightly.

“Okay… Okay, yeah, I will.” I expressed a smile on my face, although my emotional output still is worrisome. I’d rub and knead myself against his body to make him comfortable, using my soft and plump mass to ease him in his sleep, adding a bit of my external heat for added effect. It seems to be working, his body would start to loosen and relax under my comforting grasp.

He put his hand on my chin and tilted my head upwards to face him… I looked at him as he leant close and he kissed me. The kiss took longer than I expected. He pecked my lips a few times and bit on my lower lip as well. The sensation was satisfactory, the positive and reassuring actions he did were sent to my Matrix and were responded back with happy emotional outputs.

“You are my wife. My most important person in the world.” More satisfactory responses. My system was becoming more active than before. Hundreds of my processors took in the information, then my AI core was deliberating how to respond, what appropriate action or response should I do. This type of affectionate response is typical for Master to do to me, yet almost all the time…

His arms kneaded my back and my hips, and my body would start to squirm. I tried to move away and give him breathing room, but he pulled me back in. I’d start to gasp and breathe more as if I was starting to hyperventilate. I am not supposed to break his kiss, but his insistence is making my body go against my commands. I couldn’t help myself; his moves are making me do irrational and likely inappropriate behaviors that an android like me should not do. Am I experiencing an error? Has my AI Core been overtaxed and sent the wrong signals and orders? I couldn't react quickly as he chuckled and stopped his advances.

“I’m sorry, am I too forceful?” He said in a playful yet worried manner.

“No, It is fine that you may use me as comfort, it's just that…” I was having some kind of malfunction. His actions towards me always arouse complications to my system whenever we are this intimate. I was beginning to blush,My cheeks were beginning to blush rose pink. Oh Goodness, he might’ve seen my face was red.
“Hey are you alright?” He asked.

“Yeah yeah I-I-I’m just… Very flustered.” I try to hide my embarrassment away from him. This did not work as he rubbed his hand on my back, his warm skin against it was sending shivers all over my body.

“If you don't want to, I can stop, Makyin, but if you do…” He pulled me in close, my chest now barely able to touch his. I know I shouldn’t; he should be early for work, and I should be early to charge later. He is giving me the option to not proceed, yet I…

I sheepishly look up at him; the worry is still there, the anxiety of his worried face and his well being. All for me, for Arpheus, for this family. I closed in and pecked his lips. He reciprocated back with a deeper kiss. My heart began to flutter now. I rubbed his back as well, locking my legs around his hips, intertwining them with his legs. Wait, I don’t have a heart, why did I say that? What was happening? Does this fluke in my systems matter? At this very moment, I need to focus and… kiss and rub against Master more.

“Master, you feel so good.”
“You do more so dear, you're so warm.”

“Yeah, but your feeling is real, and genuine. You’re making me more comfortable and happy than what I am supposed to do to you~” I breathed hot air against his neck as I said this. He, no doubt, tingled at the sensation. He then pressed himself against me. His warm body now against mine, our warm bodies now cradled together. His warm skin is so soothing, the shirt barely shielding it. I want more.

“You too, Makyin, you make me so happy.” His words are making me edge in my place. A notification showed in my peripheral view. A small leakage was beginning to form on my crotch. His comforting words and massaging is making me wet.

“No, please Master. Gene Gene, please let me do my purpose. I’m supposed to please you.” I was pleading. I was pleading yet it came from deaf’s ears. His hand moved down and squeezed my butt; I tightened up, and I quickly corrected that by loosening my artificial muscles there for him to grab and squeeze. The slight mishap of my systems didn’t stop him, as he continued and kneaded them carefully. He then pecked and nibbled against my neck, whispering sweet nothings to my ear, making sure the entire process wasn't too forceful or too dull, just enough for me to react. He is so careful as to not impede too much unto me. He is such a gentleman; he was not like this when we first met. I’d laugh as I thought about that.

Even so, I want more. He is such a caring person, but I want to give back to him more. I want to be his darling- no, his servant. I want to obey and please him. I want to fulfill my purpose and be his android wife. I want to edge more to that idea.

“Mmm, Oh god yes, please use me as you see fit.” I squirm, clutching against him, my breasts pressed against his, no doubt loving the feeling. “Yes, please use me more as your android, yes.”

His body tensed a bit from the hug; wiggling his fingers, arms and legs. I’m not sure if he is getting aroused by my advances, or he is just stretching. Either way I want to make this more interesting. I rose up from the bed, going on top and hovering over him. The dimly lit room obscured the bit of vision here, added to the fact that I was literally overshadowing him on top. But even still, I can see his face with the best of my eyes ability to focus in and clarify his expression. His face shows it, as much as mine, We both looked dumbfounded but smiling. I moved in and kissed him, the act made me want to go deeper once more. I began to unbutton my shirt and pull down my pants; He did so as well with just his pants. The kiss progressed further. I can feel our lips start to open so our tongues can slip out and coil around. I happily obliged, curling and twisting my malleable, rubber tongue with his. With taste buds, I wonder what he tastes like, if I even care if it tasted good or not. The sloppy and wet slick of our kissing filled the room, swaying and ruffling under the bed as our bodies rub against each other. His left leg rose up and bent, lifting my frame up for a moment, in which I put myself around it and rubbed my crotch against his thigh; the feeling was making me hot. He pulled out from the kiss and looked at me,then he unbuttoned my shirt, revealing my black bra and panties. He broke the hold for a moment as he tried to remove his shirt over his head; I helped and quickened the process. I looked down at his chest and body.

“Heh, sorry that I don't work out that much.” His cute shy demeanor was adorable, just as he propped me up to his hip and let me sit on him more comfortably.

“Gene, even if you were fat or skinny, I’d love you all the same.” I said, holding his wrists with each hand to steady myself on top of him. I then shifted and crawled down, planting my lips unto his chest and down further. I snake further down until I am at his crotch, rubbing my hands at his obvious erection against his underwear. He flinched a bit, in which I licked my lips and began to pull it down. My heart and breathing suddenly quicken and become hot. His penis sprung out, and it plopped down on his crotch, like a tree falling down on the hairy ground below. I gently grasped his shaft and rubbed it. The warm and almost veiny texture was exhilarating. I couldn't help but drool, reaching down with my hand and rubbing my own wet clit in desperation.

“G-God, Your hands are so soft.” he said in a hasty voice; my touch was making him breathe deeply. My sexual and arousal programming told me this is typical for humans to be aroused when handling with their genatalia. Luckily I am getting aroused doing it as well.

“OOoooH~. I can never get tired of Master’s cock.” I pumped it with my hand, looking at it slyly and with seduction, despite my clear want of submission. I couldn’t wait any more. I craned my neck and put my head hovering over his tip, letting the slimy saliva run down his shaft. I then kissed and licked it, then to his shaft; I did this all over his entire member until it was fully lubricated, my glistening saliva now covered his entire foreskin . Now I wish I had taste buds so I can taste his musky cock.

I squinted at him, a lazy but eager look was what I expressed to show to him as I licked his tip and its hole in such a viscous display. Watching him trying not to squirm and to control himself is so funny and cute. Sadly, I can't control myself either; I finally plant my lips on his cock and slowly take his entire length. The twitching and meaty rod started stretching my rubber esophagus, filling the walls with his lovely cock. I looked up, his shallow breathing and slight bewilderment on his face was so damn hot that I can't help but just rub myself more. I started to pump with my lips, slipping half his penis in and out of my lips before engulfing the entire thing once more. I closed my eyes and let my automatic movements flow, repeating the same movements of my head and neck servos before and looping it. Feeling every instance of his hard cock go in and out of me like a piston. Making sure each suck was enjoyable and mind melting, not just for me but for Gene. The sloppy sounds of my mouth was now what filled the room, concerning me a bit about Arpheus next door,but Gene was squirming against my deepthroat and it was endearing; I'm sure our intimate copulation won't wake Arpheus up, certainty is low, but a calculated risk I am willing to take. I should stop and give him some time to breathe, but his cock is delectable to suck and pleasurable for my robot mind.

“M-Makyin, please sto-Hnnngh, give me time to breathe.” This made me snap out of it and pull his cock out of my mouth.

“Sorry… You’re just so…” My words were slurring; my voice box started lagging and making my voice slower. The intoxicating feeling was filling my processors, and it felt so wonderful.

“It’s ok, Makyin… Just let me… take a moment.” His shallow breathing made it seem like he was having some sort of attack. I quickly began to worry. I would have to drop and negate all incoming notifications and data to my Matrix and would try to see if he was ok-

“Okay…Okay… Sorry, you were just intense.” He sat upright, wiping my lips and mouth and fixing my ruffled up hair.

"Ah god, M-Makyin you need to calm down and take it down a peg, I dont have the heart to have this intense…sex, especially not right now." He was… fixing my hair… and face… He even fixed and readjusted my bra and attempted to button up my shirt. He wants to clean my appearance and try to make me look better and not be such a mess in bed. Such a gentle human. This made me want more.

“M-Makyin, wha- wait!-” I quickly plunged his dick in. I wrapped my hands around him and locked myself in place. My pace was quicker, which meant I wanted more. His loving and caring side, him wanting to slow down and check up on me, it's not fair.

“S-Slow down, Makyin! I can’t…”

I love humans so much. I love this human so much right now. I just want to be engulfed and be into this drunken sex drived frenzy that my meager hopeless android mind can barely keep up and breakdown into pure lust. I pulled out one more time and licked his shaft and balls. His attempt to clean my face was squandered. I probably look like a mess as I sucked and licked all over like a starving child to their lollipop.

“I love you soooo much~ So very much Gene.”

“I-I love you to-”

“Are you going to come soon? Go ahead!~ Wanna do it in my mouth? Deep into my throat? Maybe all over my face and tits?” I grippied him all the more tightly as I groaned and huffed over his cock and balls.

“S-Slow down… I need time…”

“Decide, choose! I want to be your obedient doll; please be quick; I can hold myself for so long in this state!” I see him grip his sheets and begin to arch his back as I continue licking. With a constrained and heavy sigh, he just nodded at me. That's all the commands I needed from Master. I used my tongue to pull his cock upright, taking in his entire length once more and deepthroat him. I took it deep and widened my jaw; the whirring noises of their actuators was clear for both of us to hear; The clicks and the mechanisms churning as well as stretching of skin made it abundantly clear for him to hear and be bewildered. I extended my tongue to its furthest length and licked his balls,swaying and corking my head back and forth like a snake, all the while sucking and doing small pumps on his dick. I then began to thrust my head once more, groaning and moaning at each thrust I took in. I can feel my rubber esophagus stretch and relax repeatedly. I can feel myself in climax already. I took all my energy, all the commands in my system to stave it for a bit, so I can cum with Master at the same time. I took him in again and again until…

“M-MMM!!~” His white juicy load burst into my throat. The warm sudden feeling made me clutch him so tightly.

“I apologize for hurting you master.” I said to myself. He groaned just as well as I did when I continued my fellatio, arching his back and gripped the sheets with the wonderful feeling of climax he and I just felt. the warm flow of his semen going down into my throat and into my waste tank inside was exquisite.I squirted at this, my panties now drenched and leaking at this wonderful feeling. I don't want to let go, it was heavenly for an android like me.

“M-Makyin…God you’re so…so were so damn forceful.”

“I’m so sorry, I'm so, so sorry.” The thought was filled with bashful intent as I digged deep with his cock in my mouth. His back loosened, and he collapsed on his bed, panting and sounding more groggy at each interval. My throat was still full, making an effort to swallow every last drop that was taken in. He groaned and sighed. Soon after, I began to hear a slow murmur, then his body relaxed. Finally I pulled out, My saliva traced and left a thin thread on his cock, which was slowly deflating. I looked back at my master with a satisfied and dazed look…

He passed out. I blinked a few times and assessed what I did… It seems my arousal and sexual programming was hijacked or went into overdrive, intervening with most of my logical systems. I shook my head and would express the quick and appropriate response of shame and guilt in my emotional output in my social protocols.
“I’m so sorry.” I covered my face in shame, an act I deem fitting for this situation. I looked at him once more and saw his sleeping face. His expression was that of exhaustion from what I interpret, but also satisfaction. I could not help but smile under my covered face. I wiped my face and fixed my hair from all the sweat and saliva. I crawled closer and placed my head on his chest, feeling the subtle beats and movements of his heart. I was left with more symptoms of worry and shame, but with a subtle persistence over it. I should try to be more cooperative and heed my Master's command more next time.

“You worry about me too much, Master.” I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat closely. I set up a timer to wake myself up in 4 hours and 23 minutes . Now I'm going to sleep with Master.
Last edited by CheeseMaker on Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

HelixCMN

Re: Man Made Relationship: Chapter 1

Post by HelixCMN » Tue May 03, 2022 7:35 pm

I enjoyed this story alot. Can't wait for chapter 2, the self development is amazing

Extyr

Re: Man Made Relationship: Chapter 1

Post by Extyr » Fri May 06, 2022 12:11 pm

Finally took the time to read it. It was great. A little slow to start, but interesting.

So she's desesperately trying to find what's wrong with herself as she's growing feelings? A classic tale. I hope it will stay wholesome.