Introducing the perfect wife part 3

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
petey
Technosexuality: Transformation
Identification: Human

Introducing the perfect wife part 3

Post by petey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:41 pm

Here's a link to part 2
But I felt a little guilty as we pulled in. I really didn’t want to see the kids. I wanted to properly fuck my owner and explore my new body. But it would hardly be the first time James and I set aside our wants to make the kids happy.

I got out of the car and did one last check of my clothes. I followed James to the front door, rather than entering through the garage. I walked inside and…. Nothing.

James shouted, “We’re here!”

Someone shouted back, “We’re in the den!”

For a brief moment I considered yelling out a lie that my legs were backordered and I couldn’t walk there. I waited a few extra moments to see if they were interested enough to get off the couch. At first I was irritated at the kids, but that didn’t seem to stick. Then I saw the look on James’ face and started getting irritated at them again. With that little disappointment I followed James toward the back of the first floor of the house.

I walked into the room and yelled “Surprise!” before doing a twirl.

Olivia’s face was on the TV, with one of her friends lurking behind her. The rest of the kids were at least off the sofa and facing me, but keeping clear of the TV.

Melody, my youngest, spoke first “Wow, you look great, Mom!”

“You’re moving very well.” Grace’s husband Pierre was next. I wasn’t fond of the implication that I would be moving like a stiff automaton, but I could chalk it up to him being a moron rather than him being passive aggressive.

“Your body is taller than I thought it would be.” Charlie was very intently looking at my eyes. I think he didn’t want to be checking out his Mom’s hot body.

“You saw the renderings, dear.”

“I know, but that’s on a screen.”

Olivia unnecessarily shouted, “Are you feeling alright? Any light-headednesses?”

Only when your father’s cock is in my mouth, sweetie. “No, I’m feeling great; The best I’ve felt in years.”

James went to get a beer. I could feel myself start to turn to get it for him, then realized how suspicious that would look.

“Do you need to sit down?” Pierre again.

I shook my head, “Only if you want to.” I thought about how much battery life I had left, and immediately learned I could go another 5 hours at this level of power usage.

Once James was back in the room, Charlie and Melody felt comfortable picking their open beers up off the table.

“Grace, how does her skin feel?” Olivia shouted again.

My eldest blushed and stepped forward, I smiled and held out my arm. She took my index finger and inspected it on its own, before moving up to the back of my hand, then my forearm.

“Warm, flexible, really smooth. I don’t know if I’d be able to tell it’s fake if I didn’t know it was fake.”

I supposed that wouldn’t be the last time someone called me ‘fake’.

Grace kept feeling it for a little longer than necessary. She snapped out of it well enough to go grab her drink.

“I unpacked your equipment and set it up in the basement, Liz”. Pierre smiled like a puppy. I always thought he was compensating for Grace not getting along with me. It didn’t make me any more impressed by him. I mean, he was a ForEx analyst. He might as well be a professional coinflip guesser, he’d have the same record of accuracy.

“Thank you, Dear.”

Olivia was doing her best to remain part of the conversations while phoning in, “Not in the bedroom?”

He handed me a little kit, about the size of a clutch bag, labeled “Access/Repair” on the side. “Not enough amps up there. I basically had to wire in a new circuit breaker for her maintenance station.”

I unzipped the bag and pondered if I could get someone in the next day to make sure the house wasn’t going to catch on fire when I plugged myself into the fast-charger. The bag had a few chemical vials, some empty vials, two proprietary cables, and a tool with a craft knife blade at one end and a flat squared-off metal piece at the other. I wondered what I was supposed to do and at least knew step 1: pour 15 ml of jar A and 10 mL of jar B into an empty jar. It looked like it was for sealing up skin, or opening it up.

Thankfully, no one was asking me to strip out of my skin just yet.

The rest of the night went like that. The kids would poke at me a bit, ask me questions about how I was feeling, then drink some more. Someone threw some frozen pizzas in the oven. I told everyone they weren’t tasty enough for me to go to the hassle of emptying my oral intake reservoir after eating a slice.

Which meant Charlie had to spend 30 minutes making poop or bulimia jokes whenever there was a lull in conversation. Olivia got in an only slightly better jab about not being the first lawyer to spew shit from their mouth. I let them have their fun.

Grace stayed uncharacteristically quiet and uncharacteristically sober. I tried to get her to open up a bit, but that was a tall order with the entire family in the room. But at least we weren’t actively fighting each other.

I even got to show everyone how I could do a trickle recharge. Melody visibly winced as I took the small tool from the kit and cut into my armpit. There was no blood, and everyone got a small peek inside me before watching me stick a cable in there. I spent the rest of the night with my arm on the back of the sofa. I was going to need to experiment with the best way to have my arm at my side when plugged in.

But what I really wanted was my Master. I was so happy being next to him on the couch, but it just killed me that I couldn’t snuggle against him as tightly as I could. Why couldn’t I have been that type of woman before? He was my husband and yet it would have been suspicious if I wrapped myself around him. It’s not like I was going to start giving him a lap dance.

Okay, there was a small chance I would’ve grinded a bit on his lap given the opportunity and a lapse of concentration.

Olivia tapped out first, but she was also dealing with a time difference. Charlie was getting a little wobbly, so I used that as an excuse to end the evening. Melody would have her room, Grace and Pierre would have the guest room, but Charlie was going to be sleeping on the couch.

I only wished the guest room wasn’t across the hall from the master bedroom. I had my top off and my arms around James as soon as the door clicked shut. I wanted to make the walls shake with the sounds of my moans and let my Master know how he made me feel. Instead I had to whisper and constrain myself.

“I’ve been waiting all night for this.” I started to get his shirt off. I wanted to call him Master, but I definitely didn’t want anyone in the family overhearing that.

“This is the nicest family evening we’ve had in a while.” He reached between us to feel my breast before kissing me. I didn’t care about anything else but pushing my chest into his hand and kissing him back. I didn’t think about the ways I couldn’t serve him at the moment, I just luxuriated in the feelings I got from serving him in the ways I safely could.

I kicked off my shoes and started working on my pants while taking care not to disengage from the kiss and groping. I could feel my mouth, ass, and pussy get ready for sex. Whichever he wanted, I’d give him.

Well, not give. Whichever he wanted was his to take and use.

I had my pants around my ankles when he whispered into my ear, “get on all fours, on the bed.”

I was thrilled to obey. I didn’t even wait to get my feet out of my pants. I waddled over and got on my hands and knees, ass pointing at my Master. Only then I worked the last of my clothes off and let them drop.

James reached between my legs and for the first time touched my pussy. My brain lit up with pleasure, broken only by the realization that I moaned more loudly than I should have. I chewed on my lip and simulated heavy breathing as I moved backward and tried to push my cunt into his hand.

“Please fuck me, baby.”

Instead he dipped two fingers into my channel. My entire body twitched, but I kept the vocalization to a minimum. I needed to tell him at some point that I didn’t need foreplay anymore, even an abbreviated version.

“You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.”

I felt so perfectly satisfied that I barely noticed the fingers exiting my cunt. Master was happy with me and if it weren’t for my orders, I might have gone boneless with contentment and melted into the bed.

I looked over my shoulder “Being a robot makes me so happy, you can’t even imagine.”

I made a happy little growl as James got naked. He was, not surprisingly, already hard. I rested my head on the bed and reached back to spread my buttcheeks apart.

“You really want me to?”

“Absolutely.”

I quivered with anticipation as I felt the cockhead make first contact against my backdoor. I had never been this excited for sex. Even when I lost my virginity I was more nervous than aroused. And it wasn’t like our wedding night was the first time James and I had sex. I fought the urge to push myself back and around James’ member. It felt better to let him decide the pace.

It felt better that he was using me.

My anus was slick and flexible enough that he had little trouble stretching me out. It was toe-curling pleasure and I stifled another loud moan. It would have been so easy to lose myself in the pleasure. It was like every happy thought my brain could generate was happening at once. But even so, I had to keep control. Master didn’t want the kids to know, and frankly I didn’t either. But it meant I had to fight - just a little - against the pleasure.

James is not big, but he felt like a perfect fit inside me. I flexed my asshole around him, and tried to keep it in rhythm with his thrusting. I didn’t even think about making it good for me. I didn’t need any help for it to be great. But my Master deserved the best sex possible.

I toed that line between being loud enough that James knew I was enjoying myself - a lot - but not so loud that any of the kids would be upset. I felt James hand rubbing my hip. It took a minute for me to realize he was rubbing my manufacturer information. That made me squeeze hard on him.

I didn’t keep track of how long he lasted, but I felt him starting to speed up.

“Don’t pull out.” I said softly between the moans. I didn’t know if he was planning on pulling out, but after telling him to pull out more than once during sex, I thought he’d like to hear that.

James was never very vocal during sex, but he let out a hell of a grunt when he finished inside me. I braced myself for an orgasm that never came. I would have made James keep going with his tongue or hands in the past, but now I didn’t mind.

Once I could feel his cock stop twitching, I slid off and moved so I could gently lick him clean. I looked up at him and tried to communicate that I was happy to do this. My brain kept lighting up from the extended sexual contact. He had this weird smirk on his face as he watched me luxuriate in the taste of penis. I don’t know if he could see his jism slowly leaking out of my asshole, but I could feel it. I didn’t mind the feeling one bit.

As soon as he sat on the edge of the bed, I snuggled up against him. I just felt better when I was touching him.

He spoke first, “Was that alright?”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but it was the best sex of my life. Is there anything I could do to make it better for you next time?”

“That was already great.”

I felt like my head was filled with happy little butterflies. “Any time you want, baby.”

“I was going to talk to you before about how you were acting tonight.”

“Did I say something wrong?”

“The opposite. I can’t remember the last time we had all the kids together and no one started screaming at someone else.”

I thought back too. I hadn’t insulted Pierre’s intelligence - to his face. I hadn’t criticized Grace for dropping out of college. I hadn’t made any snide comments about Olivia living in a poly household. I hadn’t brought up Charlie’s DUI. I hadn’t even mocked Melody for her plans to major in Dance at college. Those were examples, but I pushed the buttons of all the kids. I could justify it as tough love to get them to improve themselves, but maybe I was just a bitch.

“I’m sorry I was so terrible to everyone for so long.” Those dark feelings I had before the conversion started to come back, partially blotting out the feelings Master elicited in me.

“You weren’t terrible. But you are … were a bit abrasive. Everyone still loves you.”

I wasn’t sure that was true, but I didn’t want to drop that on Master.

“We never discussed how I treated the kids.”

“I thought it would start a fight. And I never wanted to fight you.”

I loved this man so much. I loved him as much as I always should have loved him. I wished I had been this way for him during our entire marriage. I got off the bed and onto my knees on the ground. I bowed my head.

“I promise to never make you afraid of speaking the truth to me again.”

“I’m happy the programming worked.” He stroked my cheek and I turned my head into it. Any eavesdropper could think he was referring to the bland half-measures the human-me had agreed to. James and I knew better.

“Better than I imagined.” I rested my head on his thigh. “Do you want to go again?”

Master said yes and spread his knees further apart. I planted soft kisses on his penis and gently fondled his balls. I kept myself lubed but took my time. I wasn’t rushing to get him hard so he could go again while my arousal was still high, I’d be ready no matter how long it took. I smiled that I was thinking about fellatio as something I got to do, rather than had to do.

After 20 minutes, he was ready. I stared up at him and spoke softly, “How about I get on top?” It wasn’t the degree of supplication I wanted, but it got the point across. He nodded and it took me barely any time to hop up and nudge him onto his back.

I straddled him and reached between my legs to guide him inside my pussy. I grinned as the heavenly feeling of completeness washed through my body once Master’s cock was inside it. I started to moan softly, moving my hips while playing with my tits. I didn’t need the extra stimulation, but I thought it would be titillating - no pun intended - for Master.

I kept my bounces short so Master wouldn’t slip out of me. I looked down to see if he was enjoying himself. He stared at me like he viewed magnificent vistas on the hikes we used to take: awed by the beauty. My cunt squeezed around him extra hard.

I was concerned that he would go soft before cumming again. Everything melted away except keeping the noise down and the cock hard. For brief moments, I forgot I had any other body parts except a pussy.

I wasn’t concerned that I didn’t climax, regardless of how much pleasure I was feeling. This was all about Master. A few additional thrusts and I felt him deposit another load of cum inside me. I rolled off and snuggled next to him. I whispered into his ear ‘Thank you’.

I offered to keep snuggling him until he fell asleep, but he admitted that he liked sleeping alone. He hadn’t mentioned that in 30 years, but I accepted it gladly. I went into our closet and fetched myself a silky black robe to wrap around myself and preserve my modesty for the kids. The amount of extra room available inside it made me happy.

I kissed Master goodnight and snuck back into the hallway. I couldn’t see or hear anyone, but I tried to stay quiet. Halfway down the hall, I accidentally triggered the motion detector on the picture frames on the wall.

My mom and her mom had hung family photos on the wall, so I did the same in my house. I at least upgraded the tradition to using digital photos rather than hard copies. There were 25 frames on the wall, each cycling through pictures from one of the years since Grace was born. There were posed portraits, both of the entire family and of each of us individually. There were shots of us in front of one landmark or another. I could chuckle at it now, but I remembered not being amused at taking a 10-, 8-, 6-, and 3-year-old around London.

I spied a candid shot of me and Grace at the beach when she was 2 and I was pregnant with Olivia. I was trying to apply sunblock to us but Grace was screaming bloody murder and I looked ready to commit that murder. James thought it was cute.

There was another candid shot of me squeezed into a cocktail dress, trying to get the camera away from James. Another with me and all four kids after a day at Disneyland. Melody was asleep and everyone else looked exhausted.

Was I smiling in any of these, except when posing? Was anyone smiling in frame with me? How long had I been miserable?

The thought crept in again, how long had Elizabeth Cochrane been miserable? If I felt so happy, could I be the same person with the sour disposition in the photos?

I finally did see one of myself genuinely smiling. It was at the party right after Yves, Ida and I started the firm. I didn’t know if that made things better or worse. I could be happy, just not around my family.

I stood there a long time watching the images cycle. Viewing things long enough, I could find some counterexamples. But it wasn’t enough to change the assessment. Elizabeth may have loved her husband and kids, but work made her happy. But being with James made me happier than anything else. The difference was so fundamental that I wasn’t sure I wanted to be Elizabeth.
Last edited by petey on Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cornelius
Technosexuality: Built and Transformation

Re: Introducing the perfect wife part 3

Post by Cornelius » Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:14 pm

This series has been astounding, and repeatedly keeps upping the ante with each new scene. Thanks for sharing!

Robo-Admirer
Technosexuality: Built

Re: Introducing the perfect wife part 3

Post by Robo-Admirer » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:29 pm

Fantastic so far! I especially admire the little details such as the continuation of the order James gave her of "not to orgasm". It's subtle and doesn't need referencing to work. I wonder if she'll pick up on the details in time.

Thanks you this! It's superb so far.