Random story finds

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Random story finds

Post by N6688 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:23 pm

just found this
"Short Story: Charging Outlet"
It's a transformation story but sadly it's more hypno related.
But in the end it's decent, not realy my style, but it probably might find fans here.

Story snippet:
“Yes Sir. Slave One will sit on the charge outlet and perform daily internal maintenance while recharging.”

I watched in utter satisfaction as Daisy mechanically walked over to the stool I had prepared and slowly sat herself down on the pair of dildos that were glued to it. She had to try a few times before she managed to get both inside herself at once, but she finally did and sank her body slowly onto them until both were deeply impaled in her fuck holes.

She didn’t moan or show any signs of discomfort, she just sat with her back straight and lifted her head so she could look directly in front of her. There was a large television screen 3 feet in front of her, but she didn’t really see it. She was looking at a point located somewhere behind it.

“Charging position achieved. Shutting down user interface and entering power charge mode. Running internal maintenance.”

Full short story:
https://mc2015.tumblr.com/post/62354412 ... ing-outlet
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017

N6688
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Android

Re: Random story finds

Post by N6688 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:31 pm

Short Story: An Unexpected Gift
Guy wakes up and finds a half naked blond woman making breakfast in the kitchen.

story snippet:
“Oh geez… Really fucked up my introduction… I’m sorry Sir. I was hoping to sneak in your home and monitor your sleeping cycles. I was planning to have a full breakfast for you ready once you got up. I fail to account for the lack of knowledge I had about your kitchen and what types of food you kept. I lost precious seconds figuring everything out. I was really hoping to make a better first impression.”

“First impression? Ok look… Samantha was it? You clearly don’t look like an intruder and you don’t seem to be here with the intent to rob me. But… Please… Would you please just fucking tell me what the hell you are doing in my home?”

“Right. Apologies Sir. I’m still working on my social subroutines.”

Social subroutines?

“Let me start again.” she said before she took a deep breath. “Greetings, my designation is Samantha and I am happy to inform you that I’ll be your personal property starting today.”

full story:
https://mc2015.tumblr.com/post/62408568 ... ected-gift
"Robot wives have needs, too"
Goku, Dragonball fighterZ 2017