[Completed] Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Epilogue

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

[Completed] Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Epilogue

Post by Propman » Sat Apr 18, 2020 4:50 am

Well it took a while! A big thankyou to everyone who commented, supported and praised.

Epilogue, part one

A couple of days later George came back home to confront a new guest in his living room - an imposing, curvaceous woman in a rather low-cut kimono, sitting daintily in front of Michelle, her revealed long legs pulled back. The newcomer tossed him a look of disdain from under her thick eyelashes. “And who might you be?” she asked in a throaty, mature voice.

George raised his eyebrow. “I’m George. I live here. WHO are YOU?”

Michelle put her cup of green tea down and stood up proudly, presented. “Honey, this is Miss Tokei.” The Japanese woman lazily put her long pipe to her mouth and nodded. “Tetsuko Tokei will be our guest for a while.”

“I’m also one of the greatest crime lords of Asia”, Tetsuko whispered, coldly measuring George up. “You will defer to me at any time.”

“Sure you are!” Michelle agreed chippily. “But pro-tip, don’t go on telling this everyone you meet. This isn’t what a crime lord would do.” Tetsuko just nodded, mimicking the smoke from the unlit pipe. She looked at George, still somewhat distantly, imperiously.

“This man does not look like much.” Tokei noticed. “I doubt he’s worthy of being my servant.” She paused, waitng for a reaction.

George just sighed. “ANOTHER ONE? Honey, I thought you’d be done with… evil dominant robots for a while.” Michelle just giggled.

“Hey, you brought some of them into my life. And besides, this is now the world we live in… and the task we do. If there’s gonna be some evil robots in my life, I should get to control them too.”, Michelle explained.

“Men all over the world said that I’m evil. Sadistic. Mean. But words are cheap.” Tetsuko said, standing up. “Get on your knees and let me SHOW you.” She stood in place, perfectly still for a while.

Michelle laughed again, as Tetsuko moved towards George.

“She’s a customer comission, I am… taking her under my wings for a couple of weeks. To teach her more realistic behaviors. Figured that if I’m good at that, I might earn money… especially since in a couple of months I’m gonna be housebound anyway.“

“So you’re not quitting the job? I thought Xandora might have… unsettled you”, George asked Michelle.

His wife turned her head and started answering slowly. “She was just a machine. Scary but… flawed. A dumb idea made flesh, that refused to change. People meet flawed people all the time… and if you want to be a decent person you do not assume that ‘all people are like that’. Some fembots are made to be evil, but real evil is… it’s really a choice.” Tetsuko stopped and seemed to listen. “Tetsuko is a fun character if stereotypical. Right now she’s mostly a machine, and can’t make choices...”

Tetsuko scoffed and reached for her shapely long leg to reveal a belt of throwing knives inexplicably tied to her legs. “Crazy foreigners… I’ve killed people for boring me as you do. I am accustomed to having foolish fools like you killed.”

George stepped back and pointed at the fembot with his chin. “See? She’s…”

“Honey, they’re rubber. Now, Tokei-sama... “ Michelle watched her share of anime in her life, and knew how to be an effective suck-up. “Calm down and sit down.”

The fembot immediately sent George a dazzling smile. “You are quite fortunate. I am no longer in a mood to kill. You also look like you have disgusting blood, and I don’t want to ruin my new kimono.”

Michelle laughed: “Okay, Tetsuko, keep this up until I tell you to tone it down.”

Tetsuko sat down next to Michelle, and looked at George. “I do not like him.” She turned to Michelle. “You, however, I find useful. I will find a place for you in my organization, cutie. You will become” she paused for a moment, blanking out.

“Your right hand?” Michelle suggested.

Tetsuko just nodded regally. She turned to George. “Now, boy, go and mix us something stronger, while me and my little accomplice reminisce about Hong Kong…”
Last edited by Propman on Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Propman
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Human

Re: Michelle and the rise of Xandora: Epilogue (1/2)

Post by Propman » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:37 pm

Epilogue part 2

The woman in the taxi cab said little, and Malek didn’t bother talking to her. She just said “To a nearest safe place with electricity”, and Malek drove just a mile or two to a hotel nearby.

In her room, Vergana sat down on the bed, tossing the bags full of robbed money on the floor. The busty robot high priestess observed the city and the convention center where her beloved queen was activated and perished - as she has seen through the opened door, unnoticed by her killers.

Vergana’s entire existence was devoted to protecting and assisting Xandora… but she never got the chance to fulfill the last order - to gather money and conquer the Earth. The short, portly woman calculated. Should she shut down like Etisha did? Or would that be a betrayal of the great Xandora? But what was Xandora now?

Philosophical ideas zipped through Vergana’s brain - designed in all fairness, to strut on conventions. “Ver-vergana exists to serve Xandora. But there is no Xandora.” the woman muttered in low, throaty voice. Her head, slowly, methodically turned to the bags full of loot. “But there could be… a new Xandora.” The redheaded, tubby fembot smiled as she connected a charger to a port in the wall. There would be a new Empress Xandora - a better one, one who would conquer this stupid planet… and who would exact revenge.

THE END.

(or is it?)