Shame.exe, Part 3: Shameful

Share your fembot fiction and fantasies here or discuss the craft of writing by asking for or giving suggestions.
gynoneko
Technosexuality: Built
Identification: Cyborg

Shame.exe, Part 3: Shameful

Post by gynoneko » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:57 pm

Part 1 | Part 2
============

Hannah slid off of me and tried to cover the two of us with the blanket still on the couch. However, the added thrill of getting caught after just climaxing got the better of her and she ended up falling over onto the couch as soon as she pulled off me and grabbed onto the pillow, undulating her hips wildly and squirting onto the couch next to me as she climaxed again. “S- S- System error!” Hannah cried. If it wasn’t for the situation, that would have turned me on. Instead, I got to my feet and faced Zoey.

“Zoey! It isn’t what it looks like!”

She looked down at my still hard dick and over at Hannah and then back at me. “It- it looks like you two f- fucked!” She squeaked quietly through her mouth.

Ok… it was exactly what it looked like. “I can explain.”

Her eyes looked back to Hannah, who was still convulsing, getting one last squirt out. Zoey leaned over, tightly closing her eyes with her hands over her mouth still. I rushed over to the other side of the couch.

“Zoey! Are you okay? I’m so sorry! I-“ I touched her arm, but instead of pulling it away from me, I felt her shaking.

Cautiously, I took another look at her. Zoey gasped through her fingers, and let out a whimper as she fell to her knees, and then to the floor, her feet apart. As her body started to shake, I realized what was happening. She was climaxing too!

“What? Did you just cum?”

I kneeled next to her, and she grabbed onto my arm, her mouth hanging open as she tried to cope with her own orgasm. When at last it subsided, she looked up at me. I could see a trickle of liquid on her leg and dress.

“She squirted!” Zoey whispered to me. “That… that’s so erotic!”

“What?” I repeated. “How… how long were you standing there?”

“About 5 minutes,” she swallowed. “I… I never thought I’d enjoy watching someone else as much as I… as I…” she blushed again.

“... Liked being watching?” Hannah finished, looking over the back of the couch with a blissful grin.

She nodded silently, looking up briefly but then her face flushed red and she looked away again. Except she looked right at me, still naked, and had to cover her eyes. She was still this shy even though I adjusted her settings.

“So… you aren’t jealous?” I asked.

She lowered her hands and looked confused. “Jealous? I wasn’t programmed to get jealous.”

“So you aren’t mad at me?” I wondered.

“For what? Oh! Because you had sex without me?”

“Because I had sex with someone else,” I explained.

She smiled sweetly and touched my face. “Of course not, Peter. I knew you always liked her. You’ve never done anything to make me angry. Except maybe teasing me so much.”

I blushed a little myself this time. “Well… let me get you to your feet.” I helped her stand, but she was wobbly in the knees. I sat her down in a chair and put my pants back on. Quickly, I took care of the food she dropped. Luckily nothing broke.

Hannah, meanwhile, covered herself with the blanket, not bothering to dress, and came over to check on Zoey.

“Are you ok?” She asked.

“Of course I am. I… I didn’t know you could… s… ss-“

“Squirt? Yeah… it was a mod Johnny wanted, but honestly… I never used it around him. I couldn’t. I keep getting this error… and I was just never turned on enough. Not until I saw you two… um…” she cleared her throat and looked away. “Let me help you with that,” she changed the subject and stood to help me, only the blanket fell away, leaving her completely naked.

Thanks to her shame programming, she actually stopped and tried to cover herself, but gave up when she realized we just had intimate sex and there wasn’t much left to hide from me. Hannah shrugged and nervously started to help me put the food in the fridge in the buff and I had flashbacks to the time with Zoey before the mod. But I was ok with it this time. It had been a while, and I wasn’t tired of Hannah’s body. And honestly, she was really sexy.

It didn’t take long to finish. Once we were done, Hannah wrapped the blanket around her again, tying it into a large loose knot, and gathered her clothes.

I turned towards the girls and sighed. “I think we three need to talk.”

We sat in the living room, the two girls on the couch, Hannah still covered by the blanket, while I faced them in the recliner.

“What’s wrong?” Zoey asked.

I shrugged. “Maybe nothing. But… this… all of this… I think we need to iron some things out. Set some rules. Something!”

The girls looked at each other and sat up before turning back to me.

“What do you mean ‘this’?” Hannah asked.

“You know… the three of us… living together… under one roof… having sex,” I mumbled the last part.

“Sex? Is there something wrong with that?” Zoey wondered.

“No, of course not. It’s just… this is an unusual situation for me… for any human. It isn’t often that a person has sex with multiple people he’s living with.”

“So?” Hannah shrugged. “What’s wrong with it?”

“Nothing! But… are you two really ok with me having sex with the other one?”

“Yeah, I mean you already do,” Hannah blurted out, but Zoey didn’t seem on board with this.

“Um… I… I felt left out. I wanted to join in too, but I didn’t want to interrupt you two.” She explained.

“You wanted to join us? Like… a three-way?” I asked.

Zoey grabbed the end of the blanket Hannah was wearing and covered her face with it while nodding, exposing Hannah’s lower half to me but neither seemed to notice.

“You want to… have sex with all 3 of us?” I asked again.

Hannah smiled. “Sounds like fun.” Meanwhile, Zoey just nodded again.

“What about each other?” I asked, intending to find out what they thought about the other one.

“Sure, I’d do her. She’s cute!” Hannah explained. She turned to Zoey and gave her a smile. Zoey looked up from the blanket and must have glanced under it because she quickly dropped it once she saw Hannah’s body exposed, and tensed up with her hands in her lap.

“I- I-“ She stuttered. “I don’t know… I was programmed to like men… but I’ve never seen a girl… sssss- squirt. It was so sexy…”

“Okay…” I sat back.

“What about you?” Hannah asked. “Do you want both of us? Do you like us? Do you… do you l- love us? Love me?”

I looked hard between them, meeting their eyes. “Yeah. I… I do! Both of you! I love you both!”

“So there’s no problem then!” Hannah concluded.

“Expect there is,” I interjected. “For starters, what will people think? One man living with two hot girls?”

Both of them blushed but Zoey giggled.

“I think they’d say ‘lucky guy’.” Hannah joked. “Why do you care what they think?”

I shrugged. “I guess I don’t. Not really.” I cleared my throat and straightened up. “Another thing… the whole reason I got Zoey modded was because… we were having too much sex! There was too much of it. She never covered herself and was completely shameless. I got so bored with it. I… I don’t want that again. I want to enjoy it. I want to enjoy you two.”

Hannah giggled this time, covering her mouth a little and snorting.

“We’re both covered now, mostly,” Zoey replied. “Have we… have we been having too much sex?” She looked worried when she asked that.

“Not since the mod. I… I’ve enjoyed it a great deal,” I explained.

“S- So have I. But you don’t want more?”

I shook my head. “I think what we have is perfect! I… I don’t want to overstimulate myself. Or you two.”

Hannah lowered her head. “I… I’m the problem then. I have a pretty high libido, and… and I’ll just get in the way.”

“No. You aren’t in the way. I won’t kick you out! You are staying here with me. With us.”

She looked up, a little intimidated at first. “But… I… I don’t want to change myself more. I like how I am. I like sex, I like you“

“We could take turns,” Zoey suggested. “Alternate days maybe?”

“That…” I began, ready to shoot down the idea, but then I thought about it and started to like it. “That might work. Will you two be ok with that?”

“I think I can handle that. It’s not like Johnny has touched me these last few months. Not in a good way,” Hannah frowned.

“I don’t mind,” Zoey admitted. “I… I do feel like I’ve been spoiled. Maybe on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I can take him, and on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, you can take him.”

Hannah smiled. “What about Sunday?”

The girls both looked at me at the same time with the same seductive look in their eyes. I shrugged. “Both of you?” Their grins widened. They were on board for it. “What if we don’t have sex on one day, or one of you really wants to on their off day?” I was looking for holes in their plan. The biggest hole was their reliance on daily sex.

“I think we can make it work. Peter, are you trying to back out of this?” Hannah teased.

“Hey, I never agreed to this yet.”

“Yet?”

I coughed. “I… I don’t want to disappoint you two.”

Hannah looked confused, but I think Zoey understood. She put her hand on Hannah’s leg and explained. “Honestly, we can’t expect us all to want sex every day. And Peter, as great as he is, I don’t think he’ll be able to keep it up.”

Hannah seemed to understand. “Too much still, huh?”

I nodded, but Zoey continued. “If you want a break, Peter… we could always…” she swallowed and looked down at her lap. “We could keep ourselves company. With each other.”

Hannah seemed to like that idea.

“Are you ok with that?” I asked.

Zoey nodded. “I… I think so. I mean… it won’t be the same, but that… ah… that makes it… hah… more exciting… Oh god, what am I saying?”

“Do… do you want me to make that easier for you?” I asked.

At first, she seemed confused, but then she realized changing her sexual orientation was as easy as a few keystrokes on a computer. She covered her face and shrugged. “I- I don’t know! I like sex with men, with you! I… I don’t want to change that part of me.”

“I could just alter your orientation toward women, make you more open to it.”

“As- As long as I still prefer men…” she mumbled through her hands.

“Not a problem.” I chuckled. “Alright. It’s a deal. I’ll tweak your settings, we can take turns and share. But no one forces themself on anyone, no one pressures anyone for sex, and we have to trust and respect each other.”

The girls nodded in agreement and grinned.

“Say… Zoey?” Hannah asked.

“Y- Yes?” Zoey wondered.

“What day is it?”

Oh fuck.

“Sunday, Hannah.”

“You know what that means…” Hannah smiled as she turned toward me.

“R- Right now?” Zoey asked, flustered.

“No time like the present.” She dropped her blanket seductively and stepped closer to me.

Oh boy…

“Why did I let you two talk me into this?” Zoey complained as she stood in the bedroom naked. She covered her breasts with one arm and covered her groin with her other hand, but it did little to hide her beauty.

“I suddenly regret this idea…” Hannah admitted as she held her breasts in her hands, standing next to Zoey, and squeezing them. She didn’t put any effort into hiding the rest of her body, and I thoroughly enjoyed looking at her athletic form.

“What’s wrong? We’re all naked here, and you two look amazing!” I smiled, letting my erection grow as I stood before them.

“She’s got way more curves than me!” Hannah complained.

“Curves? You’re so skinny!” Zoey rebutted.

“But your breasts are huge!” Hannah noted, looking down at their chests and comparing them. She shook her boobs a little as if she was weighing them.

“They are not!” Zoey defended. “They’re perfectly normal.”

“Yeah… well… they’re huge compared to mine…”

“You both look perfect! Trust me!” I promised. “Honestly, I’m surprised you two are the same model… You two look almost nothing alike except that you are both really attractive.”

I put my hands on their wrists and gently lowered their arms. The girls slowly lowered their hands, revealing their fully nude bodies to me, and looked at each other, comparing their traits.

“To be fair,” Hannah admitted, “I am more of the base model, and you are fully customized. Pretty impressive we can look so different but come from the same line.” She stood closer to Zoey, angling her body so she could compare individual parts. It was true, I specified a lot on Zoey, from her skin pattern to her curves to her face and hair.

Hannah faced Zoey and tilted her head looking at her, then she looked down at herself. Finally, she looked at me and smiled. “Jesus… how are you this big already?”

“Well… my two favorite girls in the world are naked with me… it’s hard not to… get hard.”

Hannah giggled and kneeled before me. “Well… Peter… M- Master.” She tugged on Zoey’s arm until she also got on her knees next to her, both facing me. “What would you have us do?” It was pretty clear to me that they were both embarrassed, and yet they seemed to enjoy this.

I stepped closer to them, their eyes focusing on my erection. Zoey watched, covering her face but looking through her fingers, while Hannah’s eyes went crossed staring at me as she leaned close enough that I could feel her breath on me. She suddenly bit her lip and looked away, blushing as she pretended not to see the obvious dick in her face. I pressed the head against her soft cheek and prodded at her, teasing her. She trembled a little, darting her eyes back and forth looking at me and pretending to ignore me.

“Why the coy act now?” I wondered. “I thought you liked this.”

Zoey briefly looked at Hannah and back at my dick. “I- I do! But… I’ve never done this… in front of someone before. It’s embarrassing.”

Hannah grabbed my cock in her hand, a little forcefully, and smiled while looking at Zoey. “That’s what makes this so much fun! Doing something embarrassing, letting your inhibitions go.” She looked up at me with her large eyes and started to pump her hand in and out while gripping my cock tightly. “I’ve never been more turned on since the mod.”

Zoey looked at Hannah abruptly, blinking. “You mean… you feel it more too?”

“Oh yeah… as soon as I started to feel the… the shame… of nudity, sex, and my own carnal desires, I started to enjoy them even more.” Hannah explained without looked away from me as if she was telling me and not Zoey.

“M- Me too! I mean… I get shy about it, but… it feels so much better than before!”

“Don’t resist it,” Hannah told her, smiling at her. “Embrace it. Run with it!” She stopped pumping her hand and angled my dick toward Zoey. “Go on… show me your shame.”

Zoey’s face, neck, shoulders, and even her chest slowly turned red as she took my dick in her hand and slid it inside her mouth. She felt amazing with her tongue teasing me and her saliva drooling from her mouth. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, as she started to lower her head more and more over me each time she bobbed her head in and out. Slowly she forced herself to open her throat and take me all the way in until her nose pressed against my hips.

Hannah cheered Zoey on. “Wooo! Go, girl!” She ran her hand up my butt, while her other pressed Zoey even tighter onto me. Tears ran down Zoey’s face as she deep throated me until her systems demanded she take in some air. She pulled back, forcing Hannah’s hand away, and gasped for air as saliva and precum dripped from her mouth.

As Zoey caught her breath, Hannah moved in without missing a beat and started to suck me off too. It was fun to watch her look up at me as she serviced me orally. I couldn’t help but enjoy her slim naked body at this angle. The two of them started to take turns, each one sucking me off, getting me hard and taking me to the brink. They started to lick my shaft together, their hot breath stimulating me. Hannah pulled back, her hand still pumping the base of my dick, and grinned at Zoey.

“Does this embarrass you? Do you get off when I watch you suck your master’s dick?” Hannah asked her. Zoey couldn’t blush any more than she already was, but she started to pick up the pace, teasing me with her tongue before sucking even harder and faster than before. I was at my limit, I wasn’t going to be able to hold back. I put my hands on her head to stop her, but she had closed her eyes and was concentrating.

I burst inside her mouth. Zoey instantly paused and, with her eyes closed tightly, pressed against me as hard and deep as she could, and swallowed every last drop. I could feel her throat struggling to take in my seed as it compressed around my cock with each swallow. At last, she pulled back with a gasp, my dick popping out of her mouth, completely clean. Zoey opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to show me that she swallowed it all, and Hannah clapped for her.

But it was my turn now.

I put my hands under their shoulders and lifted them to their feet, guiding them to the wall. Hannah was all smiled and giggles while Zoey just looked at me with lustful eyes, as though she could think of nothing else but sex. She leaned her upper back against the wall and arched her back, completely revealing herself to me and presenting her pussy. I ran my hands down her body, making her moan as I squeezed and pulled on her breasts, and got on my knees.

“Oh?” Hannah hummed approvingly as she noticed me take up a position between Zoey’s legs. I placed my hands on the sides of her hips, feeling her tremble at my touch. I breathed on her bare pussy, sliding my hands to her front and spreading her lower lips with my thumbs. Zoey covered her face with her hands, and I knew this was exactly what they wanted.

“What do you want me to do, Zoey?” I asked. “Tell me.”

Hannah grinned as she looked between me and Zoey, who was so overwhelmed she had completely covered her face and wasn’t even looking at me. She mumbled something quietly, but I couldn’t make it out.

“Go on, tell him louder!” Hannah demanded of her, turned toward her and running her hands over Zoey, circling her fingers around her breasts.

“L- Lick me,” Zoey answered.

“Lick you? Where?” I asked.

“M- m- m- my… my p- pussy!” She stuttered. Usually, she had no problem with telling me, at least not after she had gotten more used to her mod. But with Hannah next to her, everything was more embarrassing.

I felt Hannah put her hand on my hand and gently urge me closer. I leaned in and rubbed my tongue on Zoey’s wet slit. She lurched forward a little at my touch but I kept going, concentrating on her clitoris.

Waves of pleasure echoed through her body, and she slowly lowered her hands. With her eyes closed and her face frozen in an expression of bliss, she licked one of her fingers while her other hand grasped her tit. Hannah was getting a kick out of this as she used her hands to try and press us together tighter. I stuck my tongue in Zoey’s hole and back out, and gauged her reaction. She was close.

However, Hannah wasn’t going to get away without getting off. While she was concentrating on Zoey, I ran one hand over to her body and pulled their hips side by side.

“Ahhn!” She squealed as I brought her close. I ran my fingers across her front, and onto her vagina. She was soaked, actually dripping with her own juices. Which made it easy to slide my fingers in her while I ate out Zoey.

“Oohh!!!” She moaned as I penetrated her body easily. She let her hands fall away and brace herself against the wall, pushing her hips forward and presenting herself to me too. I decided to give Zoey a small break and moved my mouth over to Hannah.

“HAH!!” she yelped as I started to rub my tongue against her. She tasted different than Zoey, muskier and less vanilla, but it was a nice contrast. I sucked and teased and worked on her while Zoey caught her breath and watched.

Hannah started to gyrate her hips, pressing her clit against my tongue. Her legs parted a little more, giving me better access to her entrance. I grabbed her hips on both sides and really started to put all my energy into pleasing her. As I did, I squeezed her ass, which made her shiver.

When I felt she was getting close, I pulled back, giving myself a small break, and turning back toward Zoey. She looked down at me with half-closed eyes and bit her lower lip. “P- please, Peter… M- Master. I’m so close!” She begged as she reached down and gently pulled her pussy lips open with her fingers.

I smiled and using a combination of my fingers and my tongue, finished her off. Zoey started to jerk and shake as I brought her to climax. She grabbed my head and tightened her grip on my hair as she worked through the orgasm. When at last she lost her grip, I pulled back. Zoey slowly slumped to the floor, panting heavily with her legs apart and her wet pussy dripping.

“Woah… that was intense,” Hannah noted. I wiped my mouth and stood up, facing Hannah. My cock was fully erect against after such a display, and I was ready to fuck.

“Tell me, Hannah. What embarrasses you the most?”

She blinked a few times and tried not to blush. However, her breathing got deeper, and she bit her lips. I closed the distance between us until there were only inches from us, and allowed my erection to poke her soft body. She seemed to instinctively grab my dick and stroke it a little, but I grabbed her hand and shook her head.

She knew she couldn’t get away with a mere handjob when I knew that wasn’t it. Nervously, Hannah nodded, and turned her tiny body around, pressing her small breasts against the wall and sticking her butt out against my cock. She pushed away from the wall a little, pressing herself against me, letting my cock rub against her wet pussy, and then spread her butt cheeks with both hands, stretching her rear entrance.

“F- f… fuck me in the ass,” she asked.

I grabbed her butt with one hand and stuck my thumb inside her. She stretched easily and was already lubricated. A girly squeal escaped her lips as I played with her ass. I didn’t wait long to align myself with her, and press inside he asshole.

“OOoooohohhhhh” she groaned as I violated her rear entrance. Since she didn’t eat, I knew she was clean down there, meaning for her it was always meant for sex. I pulled out and pushed back in even farther. She was tighter than I expected, but the lubricant she produced helped.

“Oh, Peter. You… you’re my first there… Oh god!”

I started to pump into her harder and faster, pressing her shoulders and chest against the wall. However, she pushed out farther, bracing herself. Grabbing her hips firmly I pulled her away from the wall entirely and stood in front of Zoey, who was still on the floor watching.

“Ohhh my god!” Hannah moaned as I grabbed her by the elbows and started to pull her body in with every thrust. I was really feeling it myself, but Hannah was struggling to hold back the entire time. She tried to pull away a few times to ride the edge longer, but I kept bringing her back in.

Finally, I pulled her torso up, grabbed her small breasts from behind and running my hands up her body. She covered her mouth with one hand as she tried not to climax. It was like a game. I would try to get her to climax, while she resisted and tried to get me to cum first. I wasn’t going to lose this game.

I stopped thrusting and instead grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Hannah squealed in surprise as I lifted her from the ground and held her legs wide open. While still in her ass, I started to thrust, lifting and lowering her with every motion. She tried to grab onto me, but could only manage to hold my arms for support as her mouth hung open with loud moans.

“Ohhh!! Ohhh! HOOOHHH!! YES!! I’m- I’m-... HAAAAH!!! System error!” She yelled as she started to cum. She rapidly rubbed her fingers side-to-side over her exposed throbbing vagina, aiding in her climax. I kept up my pace, and before long Hannah started to squirt from her pussy, her love juice spraying all over Zoey.

When at last she was spent, I lowered her and pulled out. However, I needed to finish, and it was her turn. So I dropped her onto the bed and turned her over. Hannah panted and shook, but couldn’t resist as I spread her legs and entered her gushing pussy.

She threw her head back and arched her back, already cumming again as I pounded as hard as I could into her. Despite all the juice she already let out, more burst forth moments later, forcing me out of her, as she sprayed a stream of clear liquid all over herself. “System e- er- error.” Her hips jerked in the air a few times as her climax did its best to empty her reserves.

I didn’t notice when Zoey got on the bed, but moments later, she put her leg over Hannah and straddled her, sticking her butt out and pressing her trembling pussy against Hannah’s. It was quite the view, and I took advantage of it.

As Hannah continued to recover, I slid my cock between the two of them and pushed Zoey’s hips down. Like this, I could stimulate both of their clits at the same time while getting off myself. Naturally, I started thrusting right away. I had been edging for a while now, and I wanted to end it, but this was just too good so I took my time.

Both girls started to moan in unison as I teased them with my hard cock. Zoey’s pussy was dripping down onto me, while Hannah’s easily gave way and let me rub her inner lips more easily. Every few thrusts I could pull out entirely and then stick my dick inside one of their vagina’s, first Zoey on top, and then Hannah. A few thrusts in each one kept their stimulation up while allowing me to last longer.

This went on for a few minutes, but I couldn’t keep it up. I started to thrust inside them more, with more speed and force each time, making them squeal with pleasure each time. I slapped Zoey’s ass a few times until it turned red, which helped with her own stimulation. Once I felt she was ready again, I focused on her, fucking Zoey hard and fast from behind, making her soft curves bounce all around and rippled with my pounding.

“NNNgggg!!!” Zoey held it all in as she started to cum again. This time her legs visibly shook and gave way. When she finished, I rolled her aside and entered Hannah.

She looked up at me, grabbing onto the sheets over her head and stretching out her torso as she arched her back. I ran my hands over her slim form, enjoying her soft but small breasts, and teasing her hard nips. She gasped a few times as I thrust harder and harder, bringing myself to the height of my pleasure.

Her own legs started to give out as she groaned and panted. Her orgasm was smaller than the previous ones but forced her to make some really cute faces. I lifted her hips and exploded inside her, releasing my semen deep into her eager tunnel.

She collapsed on the bed as my orgasm finished, and the last few squirts of white spunk spilled all over her chest and stomach.

The three of us collapsed onto the bed, breathing hard as our threesome ended. Hannah started giggling first as she played with the sticky liquid on her breasts and tasted it with a smile. Zoey was lost in pleasure and seemed to pass out. I laid between the two of them and grinned widely as I enjoyed cuddling against their naked bodies.

“That was amazing, Peter! By far the best sex I’ve ever had!”

“Thanks, Hannah,” I answered.

“Looks like it tuckered Zoey out,” she laughed. “She’s pretty cute.”

“Yeah. I know. But so are you.”

She snuggled closer to me and rolled onto her side to look at me and run her fingers over my chest. “You aren’t so bad yourself.”

“Thanks, but I’m kind of spent.”

“Oh, god no. I can’t take anymore! You… whew… you sure know how to satisfy a girl. I need to recover. But…” she grinned.

“But?” I asked, looked down at her as I put my arm around her while Zoey slept against my other side.

“I can’t wait until next time. And thank you… for everything! It’s like a dream come true.”

That night, the girls were practically attached to my hip. They insisted we all bathe together, eat together (even though Hannah just drank and watched us), and chilled on the couch together. Despite all the exciting developments with us, I couldn’t help but feel that erotic urge to fuck them one more time. But I didn’t act on it. I was just glad that I was no longer bored with them or with sex, and I knew if I needed to I could adjust their settings to mix things up. Life with these girls was never going to be boring or mundane again.

Despite the size of my bed, the girls insisted we sleep together. Zoey snuggled close and cute on my left, while Hannah pressed herself tightly against me on my right. She chose to sleep in the nude, which I feared would lead to unwanted advances from her, but she never made a move. She just enjoyed feeling my skin against hers. It was an awkward night, but a good one.

A week went by and I found myself once again on the mod forums. There were more updates, new mods, suggestions, and so much more I could use with the girls. Only this time, both of them joined me to look at the options. We decided to share our story, what settings we were using, and make a few suggestions. We became regulars on the forum, experimenting with different mods and even developing some of our own. However, the girls almost always went back to their favorite settings, which we tweaked over time.

We even found ourselves looking up ways to add more functionality to Hannah, who had always been more “bare-bones” with her upgrades than Zoey had been. It was going to take a while, but she was very interested in food. Except for this time, we decided her upgrades would be done at home, via the mod community, and leave her old “boss” out of her life.

As for Johnny, thanks to our regular posts, his “personal treatment” upgrade became a huge hit, and he became very popular in the right circles. He even got the new model sex bot he wanted, a cute little blonde bot he called Francine. Zoey and I got to know her a little. She was nice, smart, but a bit stuck-up. And it was clear Johnny was treating her the same as he did with Hannah, who refused to go to the shop. Zoey slipped our address to her, and we kept our eyes open in case she was ever kicked to the curb, especially when the new models were due out.

============
- END -
My heart and soul locked up in a cold steel frame
- Brian May

BA2
Identification: Human

Re: Shame.exe, Part 3: Shameful

Post by BA2 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:11 am

A great story in 3 parts, I really enjoyed it - thanks!

Well written, good character development, sexy, original and fun. I thought you balanced the prorammable aspects of the girls with their autonomous personalities well so they are clearly artificial but have enough self will to maintain suspense (will she be jealous etc). Interesting exploration of the human need for friction and challenge in a relationship...

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Great story, really loved it. I wish there were more stories like this on the board :)

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Thanks, glad you liked it. :D I'll keep writing and posting although I know it takes me forever to finish. Hit me up when you have time to look at one of the other stories we were working on, like Lost but Found.
- Brian May

DollSpace
Identification: Android

Post by DollSpace » Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:11 pm

gynoneko wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:47 pm Thanks, glad you liked it. :D I'll keep writing and posting although I know it takes me forever to finish. Hit me up when you have time to look at one of the other stories we were working on, like Lost but Found.
Do you have any of our notes written down somewhere from "Lost But Found"? I vaguely remember where I wanted the first part to go but then we had a multitude of directions it could go. I'll have to reread the story itself. What was the other story did you sent? Did you post that here already?

gynoneko

Post by gynoneko » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:28 am

It's been so long that if we had notes written down they are probably in a messenger somewhere, don't think I had the chance to go through them yet. You can re-read it all here or on my hentai foundry page. Most everything I post here I also post there so you can see what I've put out there more easily that way. There are several more stories I started, check your shared docs.
- Brian May